PDA

View Full Version : orochi and akatsuki

The Lord of Morning
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:51 AM
ok, we know orochimaru was with akatsuki soon after leaving and he would have a pretty good idea of what the group is about and their goals.

now many would guess that the group is gathering jutsu (as jiraiya said) and that they are looking for alternate sources of chakra, such as the kyubi. each member has their own speciality and abilities, the sharkfin has his samahada sword which is extremely powerful, itachi. . no need to elaborate, and the only other member we know is orochimaru. he left, he said, because itachi was more powerful then him. there might be more to it then that but i think his obvious goal of immortality leads him to need more independecne then the group would allow. now there are higher echelons in the group, but that doesnt mean those are more powerful then itachi. maybe they are senior and at that level everyone is so damn powerful it doesnt really matter.

he was interested only in sasuke during the 2nd test, and ignored naruto, bothering only to seal him. he then later tries to kill naruto because he fears that akatsuki might get him and do god knows what with him. i really dont think even orochi can do the rasengan.

doesnt it seem odd that orochi would want to kill naruto only after seeing that? i think that akatsuki might have a plan for naruto that we dont really understand yet (other then just getting the kyubi from him) and since orochi is trying to build is country's power . . seems to be a bit of a hole here in orochi's behavior. of course he is a powerful madman who would kill anyone on a whim but still. he is more calculating then that.

Assertn
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:57 PM
i think oro kept naruto alive back in the chuunin exam BECAUSE the akatsuki wanted him
the reason he decided to take out naruto later was because naruto was beginning be a nuisance to him

PSJ
Tue, 06-08-2004, 01:27 PM
the reason to why he let naruto live in the chuunin exam is i guess so sasuke can pass, remember kabuto helped them out so they could get there in time. and he wanted to kill naruto later becuase he feared the future naruto. and no orochimaru cant do the rasengan what did that come from?

Assertn
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:45 PM
ohhh yeah...i forgot that naruto needed to be alive for them to pass.....that makes alot more sense

kage_bunshin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
the reason to why he let naruto live in the chuunin exam is i guess so sasuke can pass, remember kabuto helped them out so they could get there in time. and he wanted to kill naruto later becuase he feared the future naruto. and no orochimaru cant do the rasengan what did that come from?

That sounds logical i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:10 AM
the reason to why he let naruto live in the chuunin exam is i guess so sasuke can pass

god damnit! that's probably the actual reason why orochimaru let naruto live. why the hell didn't i think of that before... D:

kaigan
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:55 AM
i agreed, you need all your team members to pass. The itachi+kasame going after naruto is later after orochimaru left the organization. He doesn't know about this.

XwingRob
Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that rule too.
Anyways, I can't help but get the feeling that Atasuki actually wants to train Naruto.....

PSJ
Thu, 06-10-2004, 12:53 PM
when i entered this after all your posts i got a wierd feeling, thought you all were sarcastic with your posts...... but i hope thats not it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:04 PM
lol no, no sarcasm from me.

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:11 PM
sarcasm? nahhhhhhh of COURSE not..........

hornetmike
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Well he might have left naruto alive for obvious reasons. if he killed naruto. i don't think sasuke would be in a hurry to join him even if it was for power.

Knives122
Thu, 06-10-2004, 07:21 PM
[quote]
and he wanted to kill naruto later becuase he feared the future naruto. q]

Wait why did he fear the "future naruto" is it because of what Naruto might become; and extremely powerful ninja?

orn210
Sat, 06-12-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
[quote]

Wait why did he fear the "future naruto" is it because of what Naruto might become; and extremely powerful ninja?

cuz if akatsuki take him and do something then he would be a very big problem to oro thats why he wants to kill naruto i think

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 06-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that rule too.
Anyways, I can't help but get the feeling that Atasuki actually wants to train Naruto.....

Impossible, Kisame was willing to chop off or crush Naruto's limbs, so Naruto wouldn't go running around.

The only thing the organization has in store for Naruto is try to extract the demonic chakra from his belly and use it as their own.

PSJ
Sat, 06-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
[quote]

yea thats what i meant. he almost defeated kabuto a guy that's as strong as kakashi without using his wierd bloodline we know nothing about. and he learned how to use the rasengan in a week, his own style of doing it but still. he is quite gifted.

Knives122
Sat, 06-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Oh ok, so it was basically because of Narutos talent( and because that Kabuto was f89^^&ing terrified of him)

The Lord of Morning
Sun, 06-13-2004, 03:34 PM
you know you would think orochimaru would know the major plans of akatsuki and why they would want to kidnap naruto. from the way the translation worded it, he doesnt seem to think akatsuki wanted naruto yet or at that time. seemed like he said 'if he comes across akatsuki he could be trouble for me later on'.

this led me to believe that he was going to kill naruto without knowing that akatsuki was after naruto now. makes you wonder what the hell they plan to do with the kyubi. .