PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Hero 2

Pyron
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:07 AM
i just found this and it was posted on the 7th so i don't know if you guys know about this yet..
enjoy..

Naruto Hero 2 on the way

A sequel to Narutimate Hero is bound for the PS2; developer also hints at new RPG.
TOKYO--Game developer CyberConnect2 is working on a sequel to its Naruto fighting game. That news was released on the developer's Web site as well as in the popular Japanese weekly, Jump.

Currently titled Narutimate Hero 2 (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto2/main.html), the sequel will be released on the PlayStation 2. Details on the title are scarce at the moment, but it's known that an upgraded game system and cel-shading techniques (as was featured in the original Narutimate Hero) will be employed. Also, Narutimate Hero 2 will feature a number of new characters, including ninja master Jiraiya and three young ninjas: Shikamaru, Chouji, and Ino.

Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 is scheduled for release in the fall of 2004. No retail price has been announced.

CyberConnect2 also confirmed that a new RPG is in development. A teaser page (http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/gu/gu.html) for the currently named Project GU is now live. The page presents a number of rough sketches. Specifics regarding platform and price have not yet been announced.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:11 AM
I haven't played the Playstation Naruto game but have played the 2nd Gamecube one but that's cool that they are making another naruto game and with characters such as Jiraiya in it

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:14 AM
there was a tread about this in the open discussion too, but didn't bother posting since i dont have a ps2 and the games arn't coming to europe anyway...

Mongoose
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:21 AM
I posted the info in the Open Discussion because the teaser game screenshots contain MAJOR SPOILERS for the anime, as the game's setting is after the current anime story arc. (Hell, even the game logo is a spoiler.) Fair warning for anyone who's curious about the game: if you don't want anime spoilers, don't look at the screenshots...

Pyron
Tue, 06-08-2004, 06:15 PM
my bad..i'm just use to coming to the anime forum that i didn't take notice to that

highbass
Tue, 06-08-2004, 06:21 PM
i hated the gba ... naruto .. the 3rd one they released.. it was cheesy.. but that might be because it was on gba. :l

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 06:24 PM
highb though your sig is kawaii.. it's too big, i believe the size restriction is 400 x 80

Kakafosha
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:05 PM
i have the first naruto game on ps2, its fun, cost me $60 (us) though. its pretty fun, i'll most likely buy this one too.

animeniac
Tue, 06-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Are these games in english or are they in japanese and u need a jap system or a mod chip or sumthing?
An answer is appreciated because i want these gamesi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jman
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by: animeniac
Are these games in english or are they in japanese and u need a jap system or a mod chip or sumthing?
An answer is appreciated because i want these gamesi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yes the games are jap and you would need a mod chip or jap ps2 console to play.

Stalker
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by: Pyron
Also, Narutimate Hero 2 will feature a number of new characters, including ninja master Jiraiya and three young ninjas: Shikamaru, Chouji, and Ino.Hm? Shikamaru is already in the first Narutimate Hero - he's even one of the initial characters (that don't have to be unlocked).

mak3
Wed, 06-09-2004, 05:46 AM
omg I went to the link, theres a pick of two narutos doing wht looks like the move he is learning in the anime!!

I've got he PS2 and gc games, the Narutimate Hero specials are tite, like watching parts of the anime. I hope to see more of these in the new game.

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 06-09-2004, 05:57 AM
Anyone know if an american version is forthcoming?

Kale Ironfist
Wed, 06-09-2004, 06:21 AM
why would there be an american version? that would most likely come in AFTER naruto is licensed in america, if it ever will be

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:20 PM
yeah, game more than likely won't show up till naruto is liscenced in US...so if there ever is word of any of the games comming to the US then the anime has been liscened (which seems to be the case with FMA and One Piece)

NM
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey guys, Im going to be ordering Naruto: Narutimet Hero 1 for PS2 soon from lik-sang.com. But since Naruto 2 is on the way, should I still get Narutimet Hero 1 or wait for #2?

Pyron
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Stalker

Originally posted by: Pyron
Also, Narutimate Hero 2 will feature a number of new characters, including ninja master Jiraiya and three young ninjas: Shikamaru, Chouji, and Ino.Hm? Shikamaru is already in the first Narutimate Hero - he's even one of the initial characters (that don't have to be unlocked).

i'm not the one who typed this..i just copied it