PDA

View Full Version : who do you most wanna meet in naruto world?

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:21 PM
^_^ if you guys can go to naruto world.. who do you wanna meet... and why?

hmm... for me... hmm... i would like to meet sakura.. so i can beat her up i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

if who you wanna vote for is not on the list... then post it.. and i will add them ^_^

Knives122
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:27 PM
LOL Beat up Sakura thats good, I would want to meet Gaara b/c it would be a good work out hitting and evading the sand

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:32 PM
I voted Kakashi because he seems like a cool guy to be around, although if i had mroe choice i'd probably meet Kurenai - for a cartoon she's hot! Alternatively, if Naruto could do his kage bunshin, and then do Sexy no jutsu but have her as a completely different person (i.e not a bunshin but a real character) that'd probably suit me tooi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:32 PM
lol, i would have to go with what miaka said

CyberPunk
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:47 PM
kakashi or the rock man.

NM
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:56 PM
Kakashi seems pretty cool to meet.

SeifeR
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:25 PM
definatly either INO or Tsunade
but im goin with ino

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:38 PM
hmm Kurenai hmm i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i would like to have a date with her XD

RekkaShinen
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:38 PM
I would want to say Itachi cause one of my fav, but not going to, since i don't have a death wishi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Naruto. I need some motivation.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:50 PM
glad Oro is not on the list..don't know who would want to meet him o_O

Stoopider
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
ino sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. *Drools into computer keybord.. now lphebt ' ' is stuck*

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

Ooooh! Orochimaru...I'd like to meet him to confirm his gender once and for all.

Edit: make that species and gender.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

Ooooh! Orochimaru...I'd like to meet him to confirm his gender once and for all.

I don't know about that, he might turn around and try to use your body for his experiments =x

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:15 PM
What?! Please. I'm Uchiha Barles. He couldn't even mess with Itachi, that weakling. I've got green in belt in karate that says I'll take him in my sleep. You heard right...GREEN! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:17 PM
lol.. okay, if you say so i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif maybe kabuto will get you while you are trying to defeat Oro

RekkaShinen
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:22 PM
ugh, i think if i met Orochimaru i wouldn't be able to sleep for at least a week his his voice and face...

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:41 PM
I'd definetely wanna meet Kakashi, i can be as lazy as him sometime, would be fun to exchange lazyness-tricks with him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Maybe he and i should talk to Gaara for that forced sleep no jutsu thingie i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:45 PM
lol..if you are talking about lazyness then you should add Shikamaru to your group Goingin..all three of you can learn it

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:48 PM
yes.. i agree... then all of you can get lost on the road of life

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: miaka
yes.. i agree... then all of you can get lost in the road of life

For that we have GPS i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Shinobi, Shikamaru sure is one hell of a lazy person too, he's in!
The three of us would use our GPS to find the holy land of lazyness, where we would get served all day every day, with beautiful women and stuff...

W0000, am i gonna have some dream tonight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:56 PM
then again, Shikamaru probably would find that too troublesome and choose not to join you guys i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:58 PM
hmm do have a point... :X... hmm but if you say we are going to lazy world.. he might go

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:00 PM
well, there is no lazy world, and was said to go find gaara to learn forced dream jutsu so..that would mean falling asleep...doubt Shikamaru has a hard time doing that

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:02 PM
hmm do have a point... :X... hmm but if you say we are going to lazy world.. he might go

Don't say lazyworld, it sounds like an amusement park ffs i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hmmm.... it might be a far walk, looks like work...

My sig should provide the solution i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
hmm.. but arent' you to lazy to get in the car i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
hehe, plus someone has to drive as well

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Getting in a car aint too troublesome, u can sleep the whole ride cause were getting Gai to drive us i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:12 PM
did Gai loose rock-paper-sissors to have to drive?

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:12 PM
nah... unless you are studnet of kakashi.. Gai won't do that

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Naah, he will drive us...

He has to, cause if he doesnt we'll tell everybody his biggest secret we found out about i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:15 PM
@_@ what is it... tell us... tell us..

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:18 PM
It aint a secret anymore then huh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And you could tell Gai about it and blackmail him urself, so he wont be driving us anymore

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:20 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif T_T.. meanie.. you suck

Garlannd
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:20 PM
For the love of god stop posting these polls! They're basically all the same and missing alot of characters.
I hate to be a hater but it seems like you're just posting to get your ranking up.

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:22 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif no i m not... and i just like polls.. interesting to see who will win

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:22 PM
at least discussion is going in the polls that were made =P

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:23 PM

Thnx man, appreciate it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Love u too i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Originally posted by: Garlannd
For the love of god stop posting these polls! They're basically all the same and missing alot of characters.
I hate to be a hater but it seems like you're just posting to get your ranking up.

ssshhh!
I am driving this stuff waaay offtopic, brings life into this topic, or its all (as u said) the same crap anyway

Pyron
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:24 PM
kakashi or rock lee

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:29 PM

i dont' think it's a repeat... like for me... i m not a fangirl of sakura.. but want to meet her to beat her up... besides.. i tried to list many ppl as possible.. and i keep adding on to the list...

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin

ssshhh!
I am driving this stuff waaay offtopic, brings life into this topic, or its all (as u said) the same crap anyway

^_^ yea.. i love you so much that i wanna do trashcan no jutsu on you to get the gai's secret out

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:34 PM

ssshhh!

^_^ yea.. i love you so much that i wanna do trashcan no jutsu on you to get the gai's secret out

Watch it, ill summon a garbageman who will kick ur ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:35 PM
you have no idea what trashcan no jutsu is.. so hush i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EditL: i will trash can your gundam as well

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:35 PM
i know what it is, you had a thread on it before..

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Okay, gonna play it like that huh

Let me go get my Gundam then i/expressions/devil.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:50 PM
going, i thought you were too lazy to even drive a car, now you are going to pilot a gundam? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:59 PM
going, i thought you were too lazy to even drive a car, now you are going to pilot a gundam? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Argh! Got me there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Well.. admit it, can't just get beaten up/killed by some trashcan jutsu so i have to do something...

*flying away with my gundam*

[signing off for today]

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:00 PM
it's a good idea to fly away..it's a scary jutsu i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kaigan
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:26 PM
man, i feel bad for those who choose on this poll.

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:28 PM
@_@ o..k why?

Aeon
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:25 PM
No Anko and Kuranaii/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif, guess I'll choose Ino then

miaka
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:29 PM
ok.. ok.... i will add them... don't be sad

jing
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:39 PM
i wanna meet Anko. I hear she masters at tongue jutsus.

kupalmaru
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:03 PM
I would like to meet Jiraya, and ask him to teach me his peeping technique

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Hinata, so I can kill her and steal her Byakugan. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Hinata, so I can kill her and steal her Byakugan. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

You saw what happened to the last guy that tried that right?

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:44 PM
yeah, don't think that's a good idea to go and mess with the Hyuuga...

Terracosmo
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Well I can always dream! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:58 PM

i'd just fucking kill her. that's all.

Goingin
Tue, 06-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

i'd just fucking kill her. that's all.

Why kill her?

She's an innocent, sweet girl that doesnt irritate people
And we need her to get together with Naruto to make some noisy Byakugan's in the future i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 01:56 AM
where's your gundam

Edit... poor u i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif you might need them if i wanna do trashcan no jutsu on you

Goingin
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:07 AM
It's parked outside, they wont late me take it inside at work i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:07 AM
hinata is garbage. and byukagan is not the name of the clan, the name is hyuuga. byukagan is her eye jutsu.

and also, hinata sucks.

Goingin
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:10 AM
hinata is garbage. and byukagan is not the name of the clan, the name is hyuuga. byukagan is her eye jutsu.

and also, hinata sucks.

I ment that (said it wrong), but it's still wrong, cause when u put Hinata and Naruto together i don't think they will let the kids of those 2 have the name Hyuuga, they wouldnt be considered pure-bloods

And the byakugan aint an eye jutsu, it's a bloodline limit i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gigi17
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:18 AM
i think i would go for sasuke kekeee he is sooo cool tho compare to naruto i think i would want to be with sasuke more... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:19 AM
you would have to get past Sakura first

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:21 AM
All the girls want a piece of Sasuke. Don't you realize he'll just beat you and your children. Being with Sasuke is a TERRIBLE idea, unless you're planning to marry him, then divorce him on grounds of domestic abuse, and make a fortune from alimony payments. Otherwise, go after Naruto.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:23 AM
lol...besides sasuke seems to be focused on one thing anyways, not like he pays attention to anything else

EpoC
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:30 AM
mmmm anko!

she's hot goddammit!!

?igma
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:37 AM
*grin* this went from "meeting with"to "being with"i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I would seriously wanna meet Jirajya, that guy is fun, and he can teach me stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (what that is, ill just leave that hanging i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif)

Shadow-wolf
Tue, 06-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Naruto.

his
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:20 PM
T_T Why Kabuto isnt in poll? I wanna meet him the mosti/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif He`s soo, sooo.... my typei/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif lol

Oh well i guess i vote for Itachi or Neji...i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

edit- Orochi isnt that bad eitheri/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:38 PM

and also, hinata sucks.

I ment that (said it wrong), but it's still wrong, cause when u put Hinata and Naruto together i don't think they will let the kids of those 2 have the name Hyuuga, they wouldnt be considered pure-bloods

And the byakugan aint an eye jutsu, it's a bloodline limit i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

byukagan is also an eye jutsu just like how sharingan is an eye jutsu.

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 08:24 PM
V_V i can't edit or add polls anymore.. so don't ask me to add anyone or anything..

Edit: looks like my computer prob... @_@...

ExTREm-San
Wed, 06-09-2004, 12:29 AM
I would like to meet the one and only: CHOUJI. To bad he isn't on the list :'(

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Oh dear god leave the poor girl alone.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:10 AM
yeah if you look miaka said she can't edit the poll so just have to live with them not being listed..just state who it is if that's the case

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:12 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif yea.. extreme san.. i already said i can't add anythign.. cause i can't edit poll or post a poll now...

T_T leave me alone

Jessper
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:36 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif yea.. extreme san.. i already said i can't add anythign.. cause i can't edit poll or post a poll now...

T_T leave me alone

odd, this seems like deja vu for the second time in the past 5 minutes but I KNOW this is a different post...............

I voted for Kakshi, it was really hard to decide though i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:38 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif no... i just edited something...

Goingin
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:56 AM

and also, hinata sucks.

byukagan is also an eye jutsu just like how sharingan is an eye jutsu.

Ah, okay

(Srry for not giving it right back to ya, am a lazy kind of person, don;t be dissapointed i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif j/k)

SK
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Tsunade!!! because..uh...i like her outfit...yeah...

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:33 AM
uh huh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

chambers
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:38 AM
dont you ever sleep?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:40 AM
I'm guessing you are talking to me..no, I never sleep.. I'm just like gaara, ....i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif of course I do.. and I will be soon

Goingin
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:42 AM
It's still morning over here i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:44 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif you guys shoudln't do this.. cause some ppl will get mad saying blah blah

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:45 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif okay, if you want me gone that much... i will go...
edit: i was joking too..kind of

chambers
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:54 AM
hmmm j/k.....as if you didnt know!

on topic i would like to speak to kiba

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:56 AM
why do you want to meet Kiba? To steal Amakaru or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif?

chambers
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:59 AM
naw am not like you! but it would be nice to be able to talk to animals, i wonder if its only his dog or other animales as well.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:02 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif mean chambers, what do you mean you are not like me? i was just asking, didn't say i would i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but would be interesting to talk to animals but i think that's just something that Kiba's clan can do..talk to dogs

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:03 AM
ok.. got prob fixed.. so i can add stuff now.. ^_^ added chouji and kabuto as ppl asked..

Goingin
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:43 AM
Kabuto is a nice guy really, as if only he didn't join up with Oro i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Would be nice to know wth he joined up with Oro

(and offtopic: for real, don't u people sleep? when i count back the time it must be 5:40 AM over there (right?), u don't have jobs?)

his
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:45 AM
wai! Kabuto! thnx^_^ anyway i still cant vote for him cuz i voted for Itachi instead yesterday T_T poor me.

oh well

------------------

off topic-
yesterday I didnt pass my last exam at school.... now i feeling like killing stuff =_= shit happens like they say.

r3n
Wed, 06-09-2004, 05:55 PM
i wudda chosen oro had he been on the list, jst to get tips on how to impersonate MJ, and mebe he can bust out a badass moonwalk. who knows

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Get in a game of raven shield. That's what i used to do when I flunked crap, and still would do if I still let myself flunk crap. Lots of killing.

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 06:42 PM
btw... no one wants to meet suckura with me to beat her up?

Chiyo
Wed, 06-09-2004, 07:50 PM
hi guys I'm new her^^

so I voted for Sasuke, he is mine, mine alone ^^ he is just cool and sexy maybe a little bit crazy but thats not a problem *gg* ^^

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:31 PM
miaka, i already said i would.... and chiyo you even think he would pay attention to you?... you'd just be another sakura to sasuke =x *no offence*

Chiyo
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:36 PM
hey, I would not be to him like Sakura, I would do it another way, a way that works better ^^ *hehehe* I can also be a little bit crazy like him ^^

an a question on you guys, how I can take another pic to my ava?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:41 PM
heh, i still don't think anything would work with him , he is focused on one thing and one thing only...just how his character is...guess you have to wait untill it's settled w/ him and his bro.. as for your avatar go here (http://avatars.gotwoot.net/)

Chiyo
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:44 PM
yeah maybe it would be hard, but I can wait and then he is mine muahahaha *lol* ^^

thank you ^^

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:45 PM
no prob.. lol...then good luck if you ever went into naruto world...

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:46 PM

I would, but she's a girl, and weak on top of that. I'd be gland to lend you my bat though. It has barbed wire around it and is perpetually lit on fire.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

I would, but she's a girl, and weak on top of that. I'd be gland to lend you my bat though. It has barbed wire around it and is perpetually lit on fire.

I'll take one of those bats ^_^ ....i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:47 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif thanks so much... anybody willing to lend me their weapon?

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:48 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif thanks so much... anybody willing to lend me their weapon?

U can use the stick i poke people with i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

(and btw, good morning everyone i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:57 AM
hey going... shouldn't your suggestion be your gundam?

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:59 AM
hey going... shouldn't your suggestion be your gundam?

It's mine!! Don't touch it!! i/expressions/devil.gif

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:02 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif okay..suggesting a crappy stick when you have a gundam ...........

on topic: I think I would meed chouji and take some of his chips, just because, and besides he has way too many

hoppingraptor
Thu, 06-10-2004, 08:24 AM
I'd want to meet naruto. He's such a failure that I'd feel a lot better about my self. It would be the easiest way to boost my self esteem.

Might as well steal his Kyubi while I'm at it and sick it on Sasuke.

zeion22
Sun, 06-13-2004, 02:43 AM
I would want to meet itachi the most because he has that layback attitude but he can kick ass like crazy!!!!

whoknows
Sun, 06-13-2004, 02:47 AM
zeion, how do you know if you met him that he wouldn't kick your butt?

Rock-Lee
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:26 PM
I voted for Rock Lee. I want a green outfit like him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 01:07 AM
Anko...she wears fish net

Toruxxx
Tue, 06-15-2004, 12:06 PM
wheret the hell is orochimaru!!! how dare u miss him out i would wanna meet him i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif