PDA

View Full Version : Anbu-Aone Episode 86

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Hey guys..

Just wondering, does anybody know when Anbu-Aone will release their sub of episode 86? I mean, i know that they always take a bit longer because they have so many other series to sub and they provide the best (IMO) translations but - come on! 87 will be aired in 2 days n they still havent released it.
thanx

CyberPunk
Mon, 06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
worst case scenario they'll probably release both 86 and 87 this weekend.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
shut up and die NEVER ask about AonE's version it'll be out when it's out they don't care if 87 airs in 2 days they will release it when it's ready and that's that

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
shut up and die NEVER ask about AonE's version it'll be out when it's out they don't care if 87 airs in 2 days they will release it when it's ready and that's that

Woooah man...take a chill pill dattebayo! Was only asking....sheesh

Enigmatic_Paragon
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Woah,

Calm down there. I know you guys used to get this question alot, but its not like anyone has asked it recently. Why not just deliver your message in a more how to say.... calm and restrained manner?

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: CyberPunk

That'd be unusual of them...but i suppose it's possible. Earliest i've seen them release is a Friday, but altely they've been very behind. Can't blame them though, if you go to Anbu Dom's Website (http://www.anbudom.net) then you'll see how many animes they sub.

GLS
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by: CyberPunk

I only think they would do that is if the show actually had a double episode (like 26-27/ somewhere in the 60's)

To hell with this "loyalty" gag people talk with here. Sure, S-O may have a couple of typos in the text, and their subtitles arent as reader-friendly as anbu-aone, but its still the same show.

Assertn
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:38 AM
no, its not the same show when the translations fail to tell the story the way its meant to be told

S-O is evil

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
no, its not the same show when the translations fail to tell the story the way its meant to be told

S-O is evil

I agree! lol i mean Shin Otaku are pretty new...Anbu's been releasing top-quality translations for ages...why'd u think gotwoot shows only their translations? BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST!

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: Zabuza No Jutsu

S-O is evil

I agree! lol i mean Shin Otaku are pretty new...Anbu's been releasing top-quality translations for ages...why'd u think gotwoot shows only their translations? BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BEST!

OR it's because gotwoot is affiliated with them...

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

S-O is evil

OR it's because gotwoot is affiliated with them...

Does it say that anywhere? I've never seen any mention of it. But Anbu-Aone will always be best IMO, they have good translations, karaoke in tune with the intro music, good sub size and placing, and more people d/l A/A than all other subs combined. (i've seen a story that someone is impatient so he gets whatever release is quickest, but always d/l's A/A to keep on his pc)

Assertn
Mon, 06-07-2004, 12:09 PM
its well known on the forums that gotwoot is a distro for AA
in fact i think all of the anime that they offer is from Anbu (or maybe its Aone, i get them mixed up)

and the sub size and placing is mostly good for somewhere around ep 65 and up
before that it was painful to watch on a tv

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 12:14 PM
its well known on the forums that gotwoot is a distro for AA
in fact i think all of the anime that they offer is from Anbu (or maybe its Aone, i get them mixed up)

and the sub size and placing is mostly good for somewhere around ep 65 and up
before that it was painful to watch on a tv

Yeah true, for Tv you need to have some sort of zoom function that'd let you zoom out a bit cos they tend to be below the screeni/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 06-07-2004, 12:38 PM

o can it will ya? Every time I check a "waiting for ep.___" thread to come out we got posters like you whom no one gives rat's behind about what they have to say.
Yea u heard me. I don't even care if you're right about the fact that subs are free and we can wait forever and still be grateful. My beef with you is you're not in a position to say b/c you already went up and saw the stupid manga and/or downloaded a faster sub already.
It pisses me off, b/c every single freaking time there's a handful of posters who'll say "quit whining about the wait....you MONKEY-LOVER NEWBIE" when for ALL those said ppl, their posts are already littering the entire Naruto Open Discussion section and/or Non-anbu/aone Ep. Discussion threads.
If you're gonna write something mean and then pose as the "objective" contributor to the "waiting for Ep__" topic, then I better not see your face in the "WOWEE Amaterasu just blah nlahblah blah blah" post the day before in the manga section.

EDIT: 2.5 hrs of sleep last night. Just matter of time before the cranky me went over the edge.

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 12:45 PM
maybe... AA doesn't wanna release it cuz we have too many cry babies who complain about late releases. just a guess.

L8r
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:00 PM
do you give them money to sub any of the anime? im thinking no.... they do this in their on free time....
so STFU and w8

and i think mut@t@ could be on to something there

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
maybe... AA doesn't wanna release it cuz we have too many cry babies who complain about late releases. just a guess.

hmm let's think about that one. NO?

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD

o can it will ya? Every time I check a "waiting for ep.___" thread to come out we got posters like you whom no one gives rat's behind about what they have to say.
Yea u heard me. I don't even care if you're right about the fact that subs are free and we can wait forever and still be grateful. My beef with you is you're not in a position to say b/c you already went up and saw the stupid manga and/or downloaded a faster sub already.
It pisses me off, b/c every single freaking time there's a handful of posters who'll say "quit whining about the wait....you MONKEY-LOVER NEWBIE" when for ALL those said ppl, their posts are already littering the entire Naruto Open Discussion section and/or Non-anbu/aone Ep. Discussion threads.
If you're gonna write something mean and then pose as the "objective" contributor to the "waiting for Ep__" topic, then I better not see your face in the "WOWEE Amaterasu just blah nlahblah blah blah" post the day before in the manga section.

EDIT: 2.5 hrs of sleep last night. Just matter of time before the cranky me went over the edge.

GO JEFF! lol i tottally agree with ya

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
do you give them money to sub any of the anime? im thinking no.... they do this in their on free time....
so STFU and w8

Hello there mr donator-of-money-to-anime-fansubs.....i'd like to see you give them money b4 you start ranting about not paying? Not my fault u're more of a "shit i cant be assed to wait i'll just get whichever release is first no matter the quality" kinda person. A/A rules.

Jman
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:17 PM
^ EDIT feature is enabled.

L8r
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:17 PM

so STFU and w8

Hello there mr donator-of-money-to-anime-fansubs.....i'd like to see you give them money b4 you start ranting about not paying? Not my fault u're more of a "shit i cant be assed to wait i'll just get whichever release is first no matter the quality" kinda person. A/A rules.

im sorry to say i dont give money...dont have any to give.... BUT i dont bitch about it if a ep is late...
i dont care if there a week late i dont go and whine about it
and i always wait for AA's sub becuse i want good Q...i would wiat for TW subs if they wasnt so behinde

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:43 PM

so STFU and w8

im sorry to say i dont give money...dont have any to give.... BUT i dont bitch about it if a ep is late...
i dont care if there a week late i dont go and whine about it
and i always wait for AA's sub becuse i want good Q...i would wiat for TW subs if they wasnt so behinde

Hmm...it seems that no matter how indirectly, you've just bitched about TW being late...so i don't think you have any right to tell me not to.

Jessper
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Nice spam Zabuza No Jutsu.

Your all overreacting, they will get them out when they can, they might be backed up from that problem with their server still or have a new problem, just wait.

Edit vvvv

and posting 3 post one after the other when they could all just as easily fit in one post isn't....?

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:46 PM
v_v the episode will come out when it comes out... so let's just appreciate that Anbu-AonE subs it and at such a good job in their spare time

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
Nice spam Zabuza No Jutsu.

Your all overreacting, they will get them out when they can, they might be backed up from that problem with their server still or have a new problem, just wait.

it's nto spam, it's a reply to a previous post yeah? spam would be when you just randomly type something which has absolutely no relevance to any posts in the topic. And who died and made you god of spam?

Stoopider
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Help.. I'm dying. My right arm just fell off, and the skin on my face is peeling. I need Narutooooo.. heeelppp mee pleeeaseeee...

*Slowly dissolves into goo puddle*

They are late neway. Hope they have it when I wake up tomorrow morning i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

*Goes down and prays to Lord Anbu/Aone for swift subbings*

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:37 PM
*tries to fix Stoopiders arm*

Blergh!! sticky mess! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I don't mind a sametime release for 86 and 87, more fun to watch eps right after each other anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
As long as they keep up our Naruto fix it'll all be fine.. right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

GLS
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:52 PM
I wont deny, anbu-aone's the best, there really isnt any competition there. I'm just saying that instead of posting here only to have an asshole like DeluxSkillz or L8R shit on you and tell you the same thing weve heard so many other times anbu wasnt fast to release an episode, just download another sub until then.

Garlannd
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Cmon guys its only monday you can wait a few more weeks. Its not like we're paying them to do this for us. Just be greatful they do it!

Now find something to do in the meantime check out some of their other subbed series.

Pyron
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:27 PM
for Anbu-Aone translations...everyone who comes here knows that they have to be patient. and if you can't then just watch a bakafish version or something..that's it.

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:40 PM
spam: not being able to understand what the EDIT button is for and posting consecutively with each reply posted less than 2 minutes apart.

kaigan
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:19 PM
if you guys didn't know, it's final's week for college students.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:20 PM
v_v that it is..

Krbadass
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:40 PM
We don't know. Locked.