PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's Dad?

AznSensation
Sun, 06-06-2004, 04:44 PM
All throughout the story we know that Naruto grew up alone and that his mother died after his birth. But, seeing as he seems to have so many similar qualities to the 4th (blonde hair, stubborn, moves)... does anyone think that the 4th was his dad?

Either that or his dad died in the battle with Kyubba or he's just... one of those runaway fathers... not sure, but I think that the 4th may be his dad...

What do you all think?

L8r
Sun, 06-06-2004, 04:53 PM
WOW.... this is a topic i have never seen before i/expressions/rolleye.gif

most ppl think that the 4th is his dad... but we dont really know

Mut
Sun, 06-06-2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/wow.gif

jing
Sun, 06-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by: AznSensation
All throughout the story we know that Naruto grew up alone and that his mother died after his birth. But, seeing as he seems to have so many similar qualities to the 4th (blonde hair, stubborn, moves)... does anyone think that the 4th was his dad?

Either that or his dad died in the battle with Kyubba or he's just... one of those runaway fathers... not sure, but I think that the 4th may be his dad...

What do you all think?

how do you know the 4th is stubborn?
how do you know they use the same moves?

edit: OOPS FORGOT I WAS IN OPEN DISCUSSION.

but like.... this is like the 50th thread of this made.

AznSensation
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:04 PM
When Naruto asks Jiraya about why he chose him he mentions that the 4th was a subordinate of his... which made Naruto think that he was similar to the 4th... But then Jiraya says "The only things simlar between you and the Fourth are your blond hair and stubbornness"... As far as moves, The manga had Kakshi saying that only 2 people could do the Rasengan, Jiraya and the 4th... and now Naruto will be the 3rd

Sorry if it's a repeat thread, but I didn't know

I never saw an instance of this thread in the past month I've viewed it so that's why I thought I'd put it

Death BOO Z
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:13 PM
The reason you don't see disscusions about it is becuase there's nothing new to say.. as long as we don't get more information about the 4th or Naruto's childhood, there won't be anything to discuss...