PDA

View Full Version : just some thoughts

RasenDori
Sun, 06-06-2004, 10:15 AM
i had a few thoughts on this arc first off: chapters 172 to 182 are golden
i read the entire arc starting from there yesterday and i remeber thinking to myself that some of the surprizes of this arc should have been obvious if i remember those issues
which leads me to believe a few things:
1)chouji and neji are diffinatley dead...chouji more so then neji...some time was spent into developing chouji and shikamarus relationship
and i saw some scence in these build up chapters as forshadowing to his death
on top of that the butterfly scence flying past shikamaru was symbolization for his death
the same goes for neji...it was said that neji isnt dead because the seal was still on his forehead...well...
the last scene of neji shows him falling on his forehead...the a feather falls into his hand sybolizing that the bird is free from the cage
therefore neji is free from the seal
besides with neji in the story that leaves little room for hinatas growth potential...she will always be overshadowed by neji
2)sasuke IS NOT coming back to the leaf...any of you that think that narutos classic speech will bring him back are kidding yourselves
sasuke has already crossed the point of no return...imagine what life in the leaf would be like for sasuke now
there were so many reference between how he similar to orchimaru and even what kakashi said about his relationship with naruto being like orochimarus to jiraiya
which leads me to believe:
3)jiraiya is stronger then orochimaru...the relation sasuke was with naruto is an inferiority complex...jiraiya forced itachi into a situation where he had no choice but to escape
orochimaru is deathly afriad of itachi
4)shikamarus gonna fall for temari...i dont want to get too far into this one...but look at all the conversations he has with his father about women
5)i dont know why i feel this way...but it seems the story is set up for a time jump...and it may happen really soon

Knives122
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:00 PM
We already have like twenty threads on these things, please dont waste our time, and actually try looking for them next time

Stęgan
Sun, 06-06-2004, 01:10 PM
i agree

Stoopider
Sun, 06-06-2004, 01:46 PM
I"M GOING TO FLAME YOU!!!

Use paragraphs please!

Sidnne
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:02 PM
"symbolization" is not a word. "Symbolic" is the word you are looking for.

And what Knives said.

Gods_Son
Sun, 06-06-2004, 03:43 PM
You're not worth flaming, just use the search function, and don't make pointless threads.

v heh, no way v

Mut
Sun, 06-06-2004, 03:51 PM
you guys... i think i stumbled onto something huge...

could the 4th possibly be naruto's dad???

i mean look! the hair! w000000t

AlbinoFury
Sun, 06-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
you guys... i think i stumbled onto something huge...

could the 4th possibly be naruto's dad???

i mean look! the hair! w000000t

OMG OMG such original thread ideas abound, lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mprose
Sun, 06-06-2004, 06:09 PM
I just had to wonder, who in this world actually make use of the "Search function" when they feel like discussing a topic that comes to mind. Anything that isn't in the first 2 pages likely isn't being discussed anymore, and what is the point of just reading what other people have said without participating.

I haven't been looking at this forum for a long time, but most of the "this topic has been discussed before"'s, I haven't seen, and no way in hell am I just going to go and read old posts from two months ago just so I don't get flamed. I just think that some people are dicks on this thing.

But ANYWAYS: I gotta agree with RasenDori (haha weird name man), Naruto is pretty ripe for a time jump of some sort... maybe not for a few chapters... or maybe not even until the Akatsuki story arc (if that's how you spell it?). But I think it'd be interesting to see one sooner of later.

Assertn
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:17 AM
i agree is prolly harder to get new members to this forum because of that, but you know, sometimes it can take less than a week for a topic to end up beyond the 1st two pages. Are you saying that its ok to bring up an old discussion again just as long as 7 days have passed since the last time it was discussed? its the kinda thing where, the more devoted to the forum you are, then the more things like that become a nuisance

not that im trying to flame anyone or diss Rasendori, mind you
although Rasendori, i'd like to know where for #2 you got the impression that alot of people expect naruto to convert sasuke with a speech...it seems like its the general consensus on this forum that sasuke WILL still abandon the leaf after this saga

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:29 AM
The story will end when they get nuked by some dude from the east who lives in his shed with his cat and creates nukes for a living

i/expressions/rolleye.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-07-2004, 08:02 AM
there wont be a time jump anytime soon, the akatsuki is after naruto bigtime and you think there will be a time jump? yea lets miss all the akatsuki action and jump right to when akatsuki gets defeated, STUPID. thats all i have to say since the other stuff is obvious shit that everyone has noticed and no one needs to brign it up again. also why the hell do you put in stupid nonsense about shikamaru and temari, STUPID.

so ill sum you up with one word. STUPID.

end thats the end of this weeks flaming

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
there wont be a time jump anytime soon, the akatsuki is after naruto bigtime and you think there will be a time jump? yea lets miss all the akatsuki action and jump right to when akatsuki gets defeated, STUPID. thats all i have to say since the other stuff is obvious shit that everyone has noticed and no one needs to brign it up again. also why the hell do you put in stupid nonsense about shikamaru and temari, STUPID.

so ill sum you up with one word. STUPID.

end thats the end of this weeks flaming

*claps*

That was a big one, don't think the firemen can put that one out i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:55 AM
*bowes* thank you very much i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i just felt that i needed to do something.

Goingin
Mon, 06-07-2004, 03:56 PM
*bowes* thank you very much i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i just felt that i needed to do something.

For king and country!! and beautiful women!

*takes flag and runs around*

Sidnne
Mon, 06-07-2004, 04:45 PM
I haven't been looking at this forum for a long time, but most of the "this topic has been discussed before"'s, I haven't seen, and no way in hell am I just going to go and read old posts from two months ago just so I don't get flamed. I just think that some people are dicks on this thing.

I haven't been posting here for very long either, but I did spend alot of time reading before I began posting. Its simple really. I took the time to educate myself about this forum, like I do with any forum, to get a feel for what is being discussed, the types of posts made here, and how people respond to different things. And it has nothing to do with being flamed. I simply like to know what I'm talking about before opening my mouth.
But you are right, some people here can be dicks. Educate yourself and they will go away.

Edit: Don't be discouraged by flames. Come back strong and change their opinion of you. Welcome to the forums.

kaigan
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:33 PM
shit man, give the guy a break rather than being an ass.

Sidnne
Mon, 06-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Who? Me? I wasn't being an ass. I was just telling him how I go about approaching a new forum. I even offered some advice and welcomed him to the forum. I'm all about love.

FearTheMullet
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
[quote]

But you are right, some people here can be dicks. Educate yourself and they will go away.

Why shoudl the Majority of new posters change their ways to accomodate a minority of ass holes. I say to hell with the ass holes, if they dont wanna reply to a topic, or they dont want an overdone topic to continue why go to the throuble of posting "This is overdone." That only bumps the thread higher, if you want it to die, let it sink.

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:49 PM
hey, forget about the assholes. just be one!

i'm an asshole and look at my rating!

User Rating: 3.60
No. of votes: 30

yeah!

FearTheMullet
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
hey, forget about the assholes. just be one!

i'm an asshole and look at my rating!

User Rating: 3.60
No. of votes: 30

yeah!

What the hell is a user rating? Which forum geek we liek more? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif joshing

But, uhh... good for you..erhm. Not every new member is good at being an asshole though, so.

Raven
Mon, 06-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
I did spend alot of time reading before I began posting. Its simple really. I took the time to educate myself about this forum, like I do with any forum, to get a feel for what is being discussed, the types of posts made here, and how people respond to different things. And it has nothing to do with being flamed. I simply like to know what I'm talking about before opening my mouth.
That's great. It's excellent to know that some people do their research and know what they're talking about before they try to educate others.

PSJ
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan

you mean me? what to say, what to say? oh yea right the guy said flame me if you want to, so i did. i could have said the same thing nice and easy. but i felt like being an ass just this once, im sure you guys have felt like that at some point before.

Lord Pilaf
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:26 AM

Originally posted by: kaigan

you mean me? what to say, what to say? oh yea right the guy said flame me if you want to, so i did. i could have said the same thing nice and easy. but i felt like being an ass just this once, im sure you guys have felt like that at some point before.
this forum gets better everytime i look

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:33 AM
in what way? oh just so everybody knows, im back to my normal self now....

mprose
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:13 PM
In everyway of course

hehe and I still think there can be a time jump after Akatsuki hahaha

RasenDori
Sun, 06-13-2004, 09:41 PM
haha...maybe the education thing is a good idea...but im afraid i dont really care about that...i will figure people out by experiance
in any case i feel that the akatsuki arc may take place after a time jump. most of the main characters will not stand a chance against the akatsuki as they are
naruto and all his comrades will be wiped out in a swift blow...plus we need time for sasuke to become familar with the curse seal
as you saw in 219 he doesnt have complete control over it