PDA

View Full Version : Manga: Angel Sanctuary

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone here likes the Angel Sanctuary manga.

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:27 PM
hmm.. haven't read it all.. but i think it's quite unique

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:32 PM
well, glad someone else likes it too.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:38 PM
I saw the anime version of it. It was sick. I only saw one episode of it though, and I think there were only three. I should make it a point to get the others.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 03:44 PM
yeah the OVA only has 3 episodes, have it on dvd... after i watched that started reading the manga cause i wanted to find out what happened...^^;

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:05 PM
what's it about? i can't find any info on it, shinobineko what anime is your sig from if you don't mind telling me

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:24 PM
well, my sig is a chibi fanart of yu-gi-ou characters .. as for angel sanctuary it's about a guy who has the reincarnation of an angel inside him..the angel (who was a girl) waged war again god/angels pretty much and body was sealed away.. the guy is in love with his sister and once he find out about the angel inside him, demons and other angels come and want to awaken that angel up from inside him ... it's very complicated but very unique and interesting

Catalyst
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:51 AM
I was thinking about reading it but then I found out the guy is in love with his own sister. Having a sister my self this really creeps me out :S

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:20 AM
yeah..that part is weird, but i thought the overall story was interesting especially how it's tied in with angels and demons, a lot of the characters were pretty interesting, plus Kaori Yuki's art is nice.

Catalyst
Wed, 06-30-2004, 04:01 AM
Well I supose if I've read Berserk I can read this as well. I'll check out the manga as soon as I have some spare time. Do Project Omanga have all the chapters?

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:40 AM
I think last time i was on that site they didn't have the scanlations , just some text versions of some of the volumes

Eurasian
Sat, 07-10-2004, 11:57 PM
I was thinking about reading it but then I found out the guy is in love with his own sister. Having a sister my self this really creeps me out :S
Catalyst, i was seriously LOL.

i was attracted to the comic because of the artwork. then i started reading and it and it is quite creepy and GROSS!!!!!!! only animals are incessant. but the rest of the story, if u ignore the bro/sis relationship, is pretty. I LOVE LUCIFER!!! he's so cool!!!

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Eurasian , I agree, Kira-senpai was really cool ^_^

askar_trent
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Everyone will love this manga as long as they understand it. The relationship between brother and sister seems too awful, but if you understand their true feelings you won't care about that anymore. The story is quite difficult but I love Kaori Yuki's artwork and I'm sure everyone will love more than a couple of characters there. The plot between heaven and hell is awesome, and I think it has a very deep meaning about the matter of the afterlife and the things that don't are what they seem (like the angels and demons).
I enjoyed it pretty much! n_n Though the only thing I didn't like too much was the ending.... Some things were unfinished.... But well, I loved Kira-sempai and Katou the most! n_n

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 06:42 PM
yeah, i agree with askar_trent that the ending was blah. man, her artwork is so beautiful. espcially the one picture when lucifer has those metallic wings and a green snake around his neck. that's my personal favorite.