PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale 2

magister_l
Fri, 06-04-2004, 10:48 PM
My friend just got dvd-ripped raw of Battle Royale 2. He wants to do some good and wants to get it fansubbed so that EVERYONE can watch the "goodness" of BR. He asked me if I can find any groups that would sub it and i was wondering... what group would fansub a movie like BR2?

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:50 AM
It has already been subbed...you can get the subs file on Suprnova. Both the Raw and the subs were put up on Suprnova several months ago so as long as you can encode the video file with the subtitles you can get it that way.

Subs file http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/1367/Battle.Royale.2.(2003).DvdRip.Proper.Complete-SaM-rar(1).torrent

Or alternatively you can just go on Suprnova.org and click 'Search', then enter 'Battle Royale' and you can choose what you want from that list.

One
Sat, 06-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by: magister_l
Battle Royale 2. "goodness" of BR.

Total opposites there, my friend... Total opposites...

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 06-05-2004, 07:20 AM
To be fair I thought the film was pretty cool. Just as long as you don't expect it to be the same film with different faces...the storyline is much bigger and isn't really anything like the first film.

One
Sun, 06-06-2004, 11:47 AM
I like the movie as well. Only some parts don't feel like BR.

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Battle Royale 2 was a dissappointing imo. I didn't like the teams they made. It should have been like first BR movie. Everyone against everyone. No teams or such noob stuff. Fight for your life.

r3n
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:53 PM
it sucks, ur not missing nethin

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by: ExTREm-San
Battle Royale 2 was a dissappointing imo. I didn't like the teams they made. It should have been like first BR movie. Everyone against everyone. No teams or such noob stuff. Fight for your life.

I'd have liked it if it was like the first one for a short time...then the game got changed half way through or whatever...but just bringing out the same film with different faces would have been pretty naff...

If it had used the team idea with the old game for say 20-30 minutes that would have been well ace...

aduka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 09:16 PM
I downloaded this movie from Suprnova. My DivX player isn't playing it. I tried my other media players, they won't play it either. How do I watch it?

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 06-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Try the various codecs or that FFD show. Too tired to make specific suggestions but there are several topics where people can't find something so look about in the anime support section...

Knives122
Wed, 06-09-2004, 09:25 PM
BR2 was mediocre compared to the first (and thats at best)