PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing is fun!

Mick The Beast
Fri, 06-04-2004, 12:51 PM
The forums are ugly now! And where is my Charlf00? I see Terragothmo and Sharingan-Kakashi, and Pervert-Sennin (whom I un-christianified). I wasn't paying attention so I didn't see anyone else. How long have I been away from the forum? I don't remember. Time isn't real. Any way, I'm back right now, and 5 times as enlightened! I also have 5% less irritability, and 23% more cromulability! Yellow killed my parents, I hate fish, and the square root of blue is less blue.

And here's a gay-themed emotion for you: i/expressions/heart.gif

Stoopider
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:11 PM
Welcome to GotWoot Forums!!! I take it that this is your first time visiting??

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:18 PM
from what he said, i would assume first time visiting in a while indeed. i also just came back from a couple months MIA and didnt recognize anything

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-04-2004, 03:00 PM
What?

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-04-2004, 03:22 PM
I LOVE YOU MICK

Knives122
Fri, 06-04-2004, 03:35 PM
TMI Terra

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-04-2004, 05:37 PM
TMI?

Mut
Fri, 06-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
TMI?

TOO MUCH INFO. GOD TERRA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT WITH "IT." AT THIS RATE, YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT IN LIFE SO YOU BETTER SHAPE UP MISTER.

dragon
Fri, 06-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
TMI?

TOO MUCH INFO. GOD TERRA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT WITH "IT." AT THIS RATE, YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT IN LIFE SO YOU BETTER SHAPE UP MISTER.

yea..

r3n
Fri, 06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
RTFM on life tbh. helps i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 06-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Right? With me? Was something EVER right with me? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Other than that I don't understand a thing of your post.

And holy shit stop it with the abbrevations you evil pigs. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 09:23 PM
RTFM = read the f***ing manual
tbh = to be honest

and technically they are acronyms i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 06-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by: Darkflare
RTFM = read the f***ing manual
tbh = to be honest

and technically they are acronyms i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Technically an acronym should be an abbreviation that makes up another word...but no-one notices anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

*hides*

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:18 PM
should be, but doesnt have to i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif like...AWOL or something. its sorta a word but then again its not

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:56 AM
^ Yeah no-one takes any notice of that...its just my inner-petty-guy felt the need to split hairs for a second i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 06-05-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by: r3n
RTFM on life tbh. helps i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Since when are these stupid ways to write words just because of your laziness relate to life at all?

BurnHavoc
Sat, 06-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Ahh crap, you're back.

I guess I have to start insulting people again or something useful. *sigh*

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mick The Beast
Fri, 06-11-2004, 07:01 AM
HA! Hey Terra, DarkFlare, BurnHavoc, Mr. Random, little squirrel, and Invisible Robot Guy! Yes, Terracosmo DOES love me, but it's PURELY SEXUAL and ONLY on THURSDAYS. I pitch. I disappeared when the IRC channel went down, is there another one up now? The new forums are hideous! Why is my avatar a fucking wheelchair?!?!? Because five tons of flax, that's why.

Darkflare
Fri, 06-11-2004, 05:04 PM
but i think terra loves me more because he took the time to upload the getbackers ost to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Charlf00
Thu, 06-17-2004, 01:14 PM
Here I am...I stopped looking at gotwoot when the irc went down.....did you miss me? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Most of you probably don't even know who I am...meh...

*Pushes the weelchair downhill, laughing devillishly*

So...yeah...I'm on Nandayo a bit now...I only use irc for hat really...cos y'know...

*wanders off*

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-17-2004, 01:19 PM
@Darkflare: I did? I actually forgot about that! How kind I am! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And hello there Charlf00. COME BACK TO THE LIGHT!