PDA

View Full Version : A script or something??

canabary
Thu, 06-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Before this forum was reset there was a post about how to make a fansub. It said something about getting a script from some site. so I wqas wondering does anyone here know a site I can get this script. I'm trying to make a good fansubb for my language since the ones that allready is made are crap.

stos289
Sat, 06-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Well, its hard to find the scripts for Naruto out there. However, I have found a place that has scripts for some of the older Naruto episodes. You can find them here (http://axe.acadiau.ca/~058875h/). This site has the scripts for Naruto in english. I'm not sure if you wanted the japenese script but these will allow you to translate the subs into any language you want. If you would like older or more recent scripts, I belive you could could ask on Aone or ANBU's irc channel for them. Hope I could help.

canabary
Sat, 06-05-2004, 12:13 PM
thx been looking for that. people at anbu's IRC channel was kinda not happy to talk to me.

Told me its not allowed to distibute the scripts...

anyway I can't seem to find old raws... any idea where I might find some?

stos289
Sat, 06-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Ahhh... the old raw's question. Well if you look at the post that I made here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=10277&enterthrea d=y) you should find the answer to that question. As you can see, I actually gave the sites for both scripts and raws i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, kind of funny when you think about it. Anyway, if you need any more help, just post and I'll see what I can do. (Sorry about telling you to ask in ANBU's irc channel. I forgot that some of the guys over there don't really like Naruto and don't want to be affiliated with it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif).

canabary
Sat, 06-05-2004, 02:44 PM
wow u rock i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif thx alot

lol they don't like naruto what kind of bakas are they i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif