PDA

View Full Version : Itachi Question

saeadeb
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:29 AM
I was just going over the latest episode in my head and I started thinking... He did 2 teqniques and was weakened to the point of needing to run away. How easy would it be to trick him into using some teqs again like say, by using saskue as bait or putting him against some strong people, and then following him when he tried to go rest. I was thinking if you could trick him into expending his energy like he did in 85, except have every top ninja they could get after him while he was weak like that, it seems possible he could have been brought down. I don't feel like cleaning that mess of a paragraph up soooo, thoughts?

I just wanted to add this edit: I know he could easily just slaughter people, but I'm saying make him think there won't be anyone to slaughter, so he'll waste his energy like he did on saskue.

Jessper
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:33 AM
It was 3, once on kakshi, once on sasuke, and the black flames. I don't think he will do that again, he said him self he was foolish to have been forced to use the 3rd and I doubt he will let him self get in a situation like that again as such. However, if it was possible to force him to use 3 chakara intensive techniques again like that then I don't doubt that he would lose to numerous elite ninjas.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:40 AM
its bc using the someting sharingan( forgot whats it called) comsumes alot of chakra, and also using it tiwce in one can take alot out of, and also being forced to use the black flame technique man thats like almost having all of your chakra depleted

Mut
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:50 AM
it'll never happen. itachi never makes the same mistake twice. PERIOD.

saeadeb
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:51 AM
I was kinda thinking he wouldn't be that dumb again but, come on, is this the first time he's fought people? I mean 2 of them weren't even in his league. You think he'd have learned not to deplete his chakra a long time ago. It's not like he isn't a most wanted ninja with pictures of him up at the hidden post office.

oniorochi
Wed, 06-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Mut@t@, how do you know that? You don't!

The thing is; stupid is as stupid does, Itachi will always be if he ever was.

Mut
Wed, 06-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by: oniorochi
Mut@t@, how do you know that? You don't!

The thing is; stupid is as stupid does, Itachi will always be is he ever was.

oh i know that. i definitely know it. it says so in ch 219 of the manga which is like 50 years ahead of the anime.

and your analogy sucks.

EDIT: wow. if you clowns haven't figured it out yet, i'm being sarcastic, you tools.

kaigan
Wed, 06-02-2004, 04:15 AM
lol mut@t@. he's analogy is stupid to you alright. cause he corrected your ass.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:23 PM
You do know that no one has ever escaped Jiraiyas technique ever right? Even the Hokage messed up,that's why he's dead.

mak3
Wed, 06-02-2004, 04:36 PM
hmmmm well I don't read the manga nor do I want to (my bro does and consequently he finds the anime boring) however I do know that Itachi HAS a weakness which will be exlpoited later.

WHY!? - I doubt that the story will end with Itachi becoming Hokage of konoha after he kills Sasuke, Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, ect... (got the point?)

More to the point it does seem that his physical weakness is his stamina, like kakshi. I know he normally finishes the fight before he 'feels weaker' but there has to be a point (even if its a long, long way away) where he comes across somone who can take his magekyo or whteva (God of the sun?) and he WILL have a proper level fight and lose (something all his fans will hate i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ).

And Mut@t@ I'm not attacking you but I don't think you should try and justify urself as superior to others simply becasue you read the manga. We could all read the manga but we chose not to due to due to our personal reasons, this shouldn't mean that we have less valid opinions.

Trunks420
Wed, 06-02-2004, 04:53 PM
hell with itachi. Naruto will beat him with that Sexy girl jestu lol

He should give it try maybe itachi will fall for it
haha

Mut
Wed, 06-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by: mak3
hmmmm well I don't read the manga nor do I want to (my bro does and consequently he finds the anime boring) however I do know that Itachi HAS a weakness which will be exlpoited later.

WHY!? - I doubt that the story will end with Itachi becoming Hokage of konoha after he kills Sasuke, Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, ect... (got the point?)

More to the point it does seem that his physical weakness is his stamina, like kakshi. I know he normally finishes the fight before he 'feels weaker' but there has to be a point (even if its a long, long way away) where he comes across somone who can take his magekyo or whteva (God of the sun?) and he WILL have a proper level fight and lose (something all his fans will hate i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ).

And Mut@t@ I'm not attacking you but I don't think you should try and justify urself as superior to others simply becasue you read the manga. We could all read the manga but we chose not to due to due to our personal reasons, this shouldn't mean that we have less valid opinions.

dude, lol... i said i was kidding man. i thought people would figure out that i'm kidding when they realize that chapter 219 isn't released til next week... just relax.

and btw, we'll never see itachi get beaten by anyone else before sasuke whoops him. if you want to know why, tell me and i'll post an explanation of it. i'm not gonna do it right now cuz there has already been several discussion on this matter before.

Trunks420
Wed, 06-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: mak3

dude, lol... i said i was kidding man. i thought people would figure out that i'm kidding when they realize that chapter 219 isn't released til next week... just relax.

and btw, we'll never see itachi get beaten by anyone else before sasuke whoops him. if you want to know why, tell me and i'll post an explanation of it. i'm not gonna do it right now cuz there has already been several discussion on this matter before.

i double that, itachi will get beaten up by sasuke. just like naruto will never get killed. they can't afford to kill him he is the main character of the story. If if itachi gets beaten by someone .. sasuke will be the one who kills him to avenge death of his clan members.

JusDaMan
Wed, 06-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

=P How would ANIME WATCHERS know if naruto manga is in chapter 1 or in chapter 43634634 =) they dont! so to them chapter 219 is probably when naruto fights garra or something =D

Knives122
Wed, 06-02-2004, 06:13 PM
hey Mut@t@ where'd you get the manga that far ahead I only have it up to 217

mak3
Wed, 06-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah well i think that Itachi should only be beaten by Sasuke also, its only logical.

I like the way naruto has been tied into it all with Itachi's crew wanting the nine tails, I think that Sasuke should be pissed off seeing how Itachi came for Naruto and not him.

Eurasian
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:52 AM
everyone has a weakness (even itachi said so himself).

he used up all his chakra because he didn't want to kill. he's a sinister man who wants to only torture ppl, which is even worse than kill. he probably will not use that much chakra again. he's smarter than that...and if he does, then i wouldn't think too highly of him anymore.

sasuke has to be the one who defeats itachi. i want naruto to defeat itachi and show how much better he is than sasuke, but then that will be mean to sasuke. he lives to kill itachi.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:55 AM
I think Itachi would be more careful about what he does...though yeah Sasuke's supposed to be the one to defeat Itachi, I would rather like to see Naruto be the one...then wonder what would be Sasuke's expression

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:00 AM
hmm.. they are kinda setting up for it.. naruto is mad at Itachi... V_V don't think sasuke would be able to beat Itach unless he gets over revenge.. hope he does... he was a kewl character.. i don't wanna see him be bad for long.. come to the good side sasuke

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:01 AM
Yeah I do agree with you Miaka that I don't think Sasuke could beat Itachi unless he gets over the revenge/rage stuff, because seems like his anger clouds his judgments and..well..then he dosen't fight as well, so he needs to learn to get over that..Naruto's the one to show people how to get over things (example: Neji, Gaara) So hopefully he'll be able to do that with Sasuke as well

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:03 AM
you are mean... you don't have Sasuke on your signature

Edit: i mean you.. shinobi neko i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:03 AM
What? Who?

What's this have to do with the topic? And besides it's my signature I can make it however I want. Didn't want to put Sasuke in there, got a problem with that?

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:07 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif yes i do have a prob

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:08 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif If you have a problem PM me or something otherwise, >i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I'm not chaning my sig, it's fine as it isi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:40 AM
you know... there IS something called AOL Instant Messenger.

Stoopider
Thu, 06-03-2004, 06:16 AM
Back to the first question...

Take it in mind, that when Itachi did his Mangekyou Sharingan, he wasn't trying to kill Kakashi or Sasuke, just torture them. Thats why he used it. If not, I think if you do throw dummies at him, he'll kill them off some other way rather than use his Mangekyou sharingan thingy..

Itachi has lots of stuff up his sleeve definitely.

Oh and Knives.. Mut@t@ was crapping about the 219 episode.

Goingin
Thu, 06-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Itachi has lots of stuff up his sleeve definitely.

And when u have sleeves like Itachi u can fit a lot of stuff in there! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

There is a dutch saying that means the same as i quoted from Stoopider
(Exact translation)

"Then the monkey comes out of the sleeve"

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Itachi has a lot up his sleeves, and besides ,if Kakashi, who only had one Sharingan eye and it's not his has like 1000 jutsu's then I would at least expect someone who had a mastered Sharigan to at least have that much

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:03 PM
yes and he prob has more jutsus he copied than kakashi.. i mean he did master it at age 8... he been having it for very long long time

Darkflare
Thu, 06-03-2004, 09:56 PM
ill give that itachi may have more jutsus copied but what if, WHAT IF...he couldnt use them well? then there would be no point in having 93849385 jutsus if you cant use them. but uhh yea. who knows. anyway, im sure itachi has a weakness somewhere. maybe its his big toe, maybe not, but its there somewhere

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Hmm..interesting theory...his big toe his weakness...if that were true..that would be embarrasing

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:21 PM
i really do wonder if he have a weakness or not...@_@... i think it would be a minor one if he does have it

EDIT: by the way... shinobineko changed banner... ^_^ it's kawaii... V_V but still no sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:45 PM
^_^ yeah I did, to celebrate becomming a Genin... anyways, I'm sure Itachi has a weakness, probably his Sharingan..like Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu..seem to use a lot of Chakra

Darkflare
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:50 PM
maybe its like ban from get backers. he could only use his jyagan 3 times a day and once on a person in a 24 hour time span. maybe itachi can only use his techniques on the same person once a day. but then again, maybe not. who knows (other than perhaps the manga readers)

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Well, seeing how devistating his attacks are, such as Tsukiyomi I don't think he would need to use it twice on the same person in a day, since they go into a coma or die..he did use Tsukiyomi 2 times in a day also...

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:55 PM
yes.. and seems to be able to use it on multiple person.. and it only takes a sec

Darkflare
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:58 PM
ok so yes, maybe he doesnt need to do it on the same person. makes sense. then again...no, nevermind. ok i think i just figured it out. since itachi has no apparent weakness and seems uber powerful, i think he is either a robot or a ghost. mayhaps a robot ghost.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:59 PM
lol robot ghost....well...like I mentioned before, I'm sure he does have weakness, but i'm sure we will learn about that later on

CyberPunk
Fri, 06-04-2004, 12:13 AM
itachi's weakness is sasuke.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:10 AM
Sasuke's weakness is Itachi

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:30 AM
kind of a dangerous cycle isnt it, if they were each other's weaknesses.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Yeah, but kind of seems that way

miaka
Fri, 06-04-2004, 02:38 AM
lol... dangerous cycle... good word choice ^_^... well.. i really hope sasuke becomes strong.. and get over revenge... V_V even though i doubt it's possibel.. i would like ot see sasuke and ITachi getting along together.. just like how it was before iTachi killed the clan.. T_T their relationship was so cute

saeadeb
Fri, 06-04-2004, 07:14 AM
yeah look at his brother, I'm sure sasuke doesn't need to be motivated by revenge to get powerful. He just likes to whine. Wahhh, my brother just killed my whole town in front of me, whaaaa. No he didn't he just showed you the home video he made, quit your bitchin' sasuke.

PSJ
Fri, 06-04-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper
It was 3, once on kakshi, once on sasuke, and the black flames. I don't think he will do that again, he said him self he was foolish to have been forced to use the 3rd and I doubt he will let him self get in a situation like that again as such. However, if it was possible to force him to use 3 chakara intensive techniques again like that then I don't doubt that he would lose to numerous elite ninjas.
wrong, the reason he ran away was cause he used tsukiyomi twice in one day. and even if you use lets say sasuke and kakashi as bait he could easily beat them without mangekyou sharingan. itachi is probably to smart to fall for something like that, it seems that he thinks very carefully to when and where to attack etc. etc.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-04-2004, 10:09 AM
miaka, that would be nice, but doubt that would ever happen and I agree with Pervert Sennin that if there was Sasuke and Kakashi as bait he could probably beat them without mangekyou sharigan and he does seem to plan things out. I think that he probably didn't think he would meet Sasuke but since Sasuke showed up and was still very weak compared to him, he decided to do that.

The Lord of Morning
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:32 AM
does anyone wonder why itach ididnt have to use seals when he cast the water jutsu? Seems that the akatsuki are getting things like kyubi and absorbing them somehow, allowing them to use jutsu's without the hand seals. I think that is the reason he had to leave, its like the seal orochi gave, you get to use power without hand seals but its a crutch that needs to be recharged too often. they want kyubi bc it is the most powerful source of chakra.

for the battles, he use sharigan constantly, beat the female jounin, made some clones which blew up (which was new from what kakashi indicated) used the water jutsu (i thought the shurikens were a distraction, not an actual hand seal), then used maresharingan. Then used the genjutsu on the woman to tease jiraiya and then the maresharingan and black flames at the end.

True that doesnt seem like a lot for a S ranked ninja, i put most of the akatsuki on a level slightly below if not equal to hokage.we know the hokage themselves are more powerful then before, i believe the 4th was more powerful then even the 3rd? Even the other S rank was wondering why they were retreating. makes me wonder if itach is completely evil, opposed to slightly evil. Itach is using strange jutsu's that the elite of konoha have never even seen before, and using them without hand seals. and not bothering to kill any of the ones he faced.

and i doubt konoha ninja's would use their own as bait.

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:38 AM
understandable view but i think ANY organization would like to have the kyuubi power. its like the ultimate trump card if you can use it correctly.

PSJ
Fri, 06-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: The Lord of Morning
does anyone wonder why itach ididnt have to use seals when he cast the water jutsu? Seems that the akatsuki are getting things like kyubi and absorbing them somehow, allowing them to use jutsu's without the hand seals. I think that is the reason he had to leave, its like the seal orochi gave, you get to use power without hand seals but its a crutch that needs to be recharged too often. they want kyubi bc it is the most powerful source of chakra.

for the battles, he use sharigan constantly, beat the female jounin, made some clones which blew up (which was new from what kakashi indicated) used the water jutsu (i thought the shurikens were a distraction, not an actual hand seal), then used maresharingan. Then used the genjutsu on the woman to tease jiraiya and then the maresharingan and black flames at the end.

True that doesnt seem like a lot for a S ranked ninja, i put most of the akatsuki on a level slightly below if not equal to hokage.we know the hokage themselves are more powerful then before, i believe the 4th was more powerful then even the 3rd? Even the other S rank was wondering why they were retreating. makes me wonder if itach is completely evil, opposed to slightly evil. Itach is using strange jutsu's that the elite of konoha have never even seen before, and using them without hand seals. and not bothering to kill any of the ones he faced.

and i doubt konoha ninja's would use their own as bait.

dude your hand seal theory is just fucked up. go read the topic about hand seals.

Mut
Fri, 06-04-2004, 02:08 PM
the animators/creator purposely didn't show itachi doing hand seals for the "HE'S SO BAD ASS YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM DO HIS HAND SEALS CUZ HE IS SO FAST"-effect. NOTHING ELSE, NOTHING MORE.