PDA

View Full Version : Jiraiya's Date

Sharingan83
Tue, 06-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey fans of Naruto,
Although this was revealed in the anime, I still don't get it. (Please be gentle lol) Plus, I didn't see this posted, so it's good for others to know if they had this idea in mind...
Kisame said that Jiraiya was able to dispell the genjutsu from the hot chick that winked @ him & Naruto.
Does that mean Itaichi and/or Kisame used the genjutsu to make the hot chick to see Jiraiya as a hot man? Or maybe control her mind to go out with him and seperate from Naruto? It was quickly said in ep 85 and not much detail was given... (though I liked her ass sticking out when Jiraiya was carrying her)

miaka
Tue, 06-01-2004, 11:59 PM
i think most likely.. itachi controled her mind to do what he wants... it's not explained what he showed her.. but.. he just showed her an illusion(not explained what he showed)

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Well..it was said that Itachi used genjutsu on her so probably some type of illusion was made, but then again there wasn't much information given so don't really know exactly how that worked

kage_bunshin
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:24 AM
i think there was genjutsu in both ways. The girl was hypnotized by genjutsu, and there was genjutsu to attract jiraiya

Jessper
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by: kage_bunshin
i think there was genjutsu in both ways. The girl was hypnotized by genjutsu, and there was genjutsu to attract jiraiya

I doubt there was any need of jutsu to get Jiraiya to go after her i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:37 AM
lol, yea he will fall for about anygirl thats hot even for narutos sexy no jutsu, but genjutsu was used on the girl to pull him away, but i think that he left bc he wasnted to find out who they were after

Raven
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:56 AM
How do we know she wouldn't have gone for him without genjutsu? He's a pretty handsome devil, ain't he? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 01:12 AM
yes he is

SK
Wed, 06-02-2004, 01:23 AM
i agree he didnt need to use genjutsu lol. anyway i think he used more of a hypnotizm technique, if he just made an illusion of jiraiya looking even more handsome it wouldent work because you never know if the girl is a lesbian.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 01:29 AM
maybe he used genjutsu to hypnotize the girl

kaigan
Wed, 06-02-2004, 04:20 AM
yea, jaraiya said it himself if you guys watch that episode again. Itachi used his eyes to hypnotized her to do that.

NM
Wed, 06-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Jiraya did say that Itachi controlled her mind to seduce him but its kinda strange, I mean, why would a perv like Jiraya actually hate Itachi for getting him a girl? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I mean, I know Naruto is important but I figured it was girls come first for Jiraya. lol

mak3
Wed, 06-02-2004, 02:48 PM
heh yeah very tru ^

I think that Itachi can do stuff like that, where he just looks at ppl and they do things.

Another example is the guy at the gates when Itachi and Kisame enter Konoha, he just passed out when he looked at Itachi.

Stoopider
Wed, 06-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
How do we know she wouldn't have gone for him without genjutsu? He's a pretty handsome devil, ain't he? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I dont think Jiraiya gets any of the ladies at all. Hence, he found it very strange that a lady would want to go out with him. Heh.
'
Oh and about him saying 'Women fall for Jiraiya, not the other way around'.. Self denial. Which chick likes guys who plays with frogs?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SK
Wed, 06-02-2004, 10:52 PM
the chicks who read erotic novels, and a lot do.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:19 AM
I agree with Stoopider, dont' think he really gets any of the ladies , so far he hasn't except for someone under genjutsu

orn210
Thu, 06-03-2004, 05:33 PM
he can i think cuz he was hitting on some girls after he introduced at the bath place thing

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 07:20 PM
but didn't look like he succeeded though

Jessper
Thu, 06-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
I agree with Stoopider, dont' think he really gets any of the ladies , so far he hasn't except for someone under genjutsu

Naruto interupts him when he is with some ladies a few times so far so I think he would if not for Naruto being pesky.