PDA

View Full Version : Joke Subs

ScudBoy
Tue, 06-01-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm probably seriously dating myself here, but does anyone remember the old (as in vhs 12th gen copy) edits of old serries, like "Black Mario M66"- Shirows Black Magic M66 fan edited with a plot of killer video game characters out to kill everyone in the real world, with point totals, 1ups and everything.
Other classics like "Han Solo VS Captain Harlock" a battle for a parking space in orbit
or "Captain harlock VS the Evil Empire", Harlock VS Vader in a damn cool saber fight.

Allot of these were done for A-Kon here in TX, by a group called Corn-pone shorts.
They also did their owb UNIIQUE and original Yamato episode, with guest appearance by every single sci fi spacecraft released up until that point. Just think the 2nd "Daikon" video but heavy on the Yamato.
They also made the "star wars, by george lucas, age 6" basicially all 3 original episode told by a kid staring allot of his old star wars toys, allot of toys, most of us would have killed for his colloection.

I was wondering if anyone had seen these floating around the net anywhere?
A few I have on vhs, but don't have the video setup on my pc to let me comnvert them to a format I could share to you easily.

Let me know what s out there.

Scud

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-02-2004, 06:29 AM
you should look up the neon gensis evangelion fandub parody: Redeath

one of the funniest things i've ever watched, great dubbing and music, and a killer plot!

they had it up on mircx.com couple of months ago, but i don't know how to get it now