PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP ON A SHOW CALLED "HUNTER X HUNTER"

freakkay_dancer
Mon, 05-31-2004, 08:53 PM
One question.... i know that Greed Island Final has not be finished... but i dont think in the next 8 episodes they will put in; will Gon find his dad... and will Kurapica kill all of the Ryodan (spiders) and if Killua return back to his family and become the next heir of his family...

So juss wondering because since this anime is sooo addictive in my opinion... will there be a second serie to this show? or will it end with Greed Island Final?

This is my last question...Is there an email address to get the real information on like asking the producer or the director about Hunter X Hunter... and will they be making a second season of the show...

From what I have read... it says the from the anime it is no where close to the manga at the moment... so obviously or should i say im pretty sure that Greed Island Final is not the last of Hunter X Hunter...

Thanks for the help...

Sorry for all the inconvinent... but then again Thanks =D

Munsu
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:18 PM
i dont read the manga but i read someplace that the manga is still being written and they couldnt continue releasing episodes in a TV manner because of lack of material so they resolved to release in a series of OVA's, so my guess is that this OVA wont finish the anime series and that there will be more OVA's in the future,

but dont take my word for it... let someone reply with the adequate information

freakkay_dancer
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:24 PM
lol yeah cool but yeah thanks for ur opinion, tell u the truth i feel the same... i havent watched the manga either but yet i believe there will be more OVA's... and yeah thanks for ur opinion ... and i also believe we should wait for an adequate information than juss giving opinions

Outtawack311
Tue, 06-01-2004, 02:32 AM
I need them to start making OVAs again. This is pissing me off.

L8r
Tue, 06-01-2004, 04:00 AM
the guy who does the manga is sick or someting so the manga doesnt really come out when it should some times...

but in the manga he havent met his father yet, and Killua is still with gon
and Kurapica... dont really remeber what he is up to... havent seen him in a while

EDIT:you can find the manga here:

http://www.toriyamaworld.com/ chapters 1-159
http://ms.myshelter.net/ chapters 154-210
http://www.geocities.com/moustachio_gs/manga.htm latest chapters, 211-215

you can really see when Togashi Yoshihiro ( the guy who makes it ) got sick...

freakkay_dancer
Tue, 06-01-2004, 06:23 AM
yeah from what i heard... right now hes in the hospital trying to recover from his illness.... so i wish the best of luck to him because i really wanna finish this anime.. its sooooo goood and yet addictive... honestly tell you the truth i really dont like mangas that much its juss to much reading and its like 2-d lol thats why i rather watch animes... but yeah i guess the only thing we can do is wait for him to recover soon and start getting back to where he first left off...

I also heard there will be another OVA of Hunter X Hunter coming out next year =D

well i got to go school school, byebyeb

Hakeem_21
Tue, 06-01-2004, 10:24 AM
I read the manga and i can tell you for sure that is nowhere close to the ending and the anime isn¨t either.

Im also looking forward to seeing what Gon and co can do agianst Razor.

freakkay_dancer
Tue, 06-01-2004, 03:31 PM
waaaaaaa~ i juss finished watching GI FINAL episode 6 now im all excited about the game between Gon and Razor =( by the way i heard that everymonth 2 new episodes comes out... so does that mean the will come out soon because June has juss started? Or does the 2 episodes comes out when June is almost over? If anyone can answer this question i would be greatful =D thanks

Munsu
Tue, 06-01-2004, 04:43 PM
7 and 8 came out on May 19 or so...

freakkay_dancer
Tue, 06-01-2004, 07:30 PM
are u kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? wat .... episode 7-8 came out already??? do u know where i can get the torrent?... if u know any links where i can download it please help me out =D thanks thanks thanks

Munsu
Tue, 06-01-2004, 08:03 PM
i meant the DVD... not the fansubs

dragon
Tue, 06-01-2004, 08:11 PM
hahahah ZING!! nahh jk anyway fansubs take a while so jux wait for awhile

freakkay_dancer
Tue, 06-01-2004, 08:24 PM
lol then i guess i have to wait then =D well thanks anywayz

Kurapica
Wed, 06-02-2004, 07:24 AM
I ain't got nothing to add, besides saying that this anime is the best ever.

freakkay_dancer
Wed, 06-02-2004, 02:47 PM
i agree... in my top 5 best anime... i would have to say this is number 3! =D

Hakeem_21
Sun, 06-20-2004, 09:30 AM
HXH is also my fav anime and i like the nen its more fun than the other powers in anime.

I saw that GI Final OVA 8 is out in animesuki and im wondering if the sub,Anime faith is in english?

Munsu
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:14 AM
yep... and they are pretty good too

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:21 AM
this is very annoying i just started downloading this series but the only group that did the tv series to the end was AKUfansubs and they have no channel so i'm stuck having to download a 7 gig batch this sucks

Munsu
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:50 PM
There are smaller batches here i think... i didnt look around...

http://animesuki.com/series.php/176.html

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 06-20-2004, 07:54 PM
AonE just released ep 7 and 8