PDA

View Full Version : Kaze No Yojimbo

Hades
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Does anybody know where i could find the the last 2 episodes of Kaze No Yojimbo?

I have them all except the last 2 and i'm dying to see the ending.... Soldats stopped subbing at episode 22 but there are 25 eps in the series... I heard it got liscensed but i thought someone would have atleast finished subbing the last 2 eps...

Munsu
Mon, 05-31-2004, 07:02 PM
#knyproject @ irc.animepad.net

I'm the only one there but that's the channel where the final two episodes will be posted when they are subbed...

The thing is that the person that is suppose to translate them is missing or someone else i dont remember... the group already has the script and raw.... they are only missing the translator I think or someone else.... i dont quite remember

Hades
Wed, 06-09-2004, 05:59 AM
Ok thanks i got 23 made by knyproject but i didn't know where it came from or if they were going to do the last 2. Could you leave a reply in here telling us when they are done, it would be apreciated.

Munsu
Sat, 06-12-2004, 08:54 PM
I talked to one of the project leaders, if not the project leader...

The guy he was looking for apparently is not going to continue... he was suppose to be a translator to "fill in the blanks"...

So the project leader is still looking for someone to do the job

Munsu
Sun, 06-13-2004, 11:33 AM
We might be in luck, but it will take a while

Animeskyscraper, one of my favorite release groups, just released episode 1 so we might expect them to finish the series, but it will be a while until they do... but at least there is great hope that it will be finished some day