PDA

View Full Version : gotwoot members

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 05-31-2004, 02:09 AM
ok i did a search and i didnt find anything related to this, but if there was and i missed it i apolagize, so what has happened to all the members of gotwoot, i mean since we got the new looks and the new sig system or whatever it seems like everyone is leaving the forums, evertime i log on i only see that only about 10 to 12 members are on and in the old forum there use to be like 20 to 25 at times. so the question is where is everybody, are they buisy in school or are they just bored of gotwoots forums?

Raven
Mon, 05-31-2004, 02:47 AM
Where are you in the world? Maybe you're logging on at times when everyone else is normally asleep. Whenever I log on there's usually around the 20+ mark of people.

L8r
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:09 AM
when i usally log on its like 15 - 20 ppl here
but sure some times in the middle of the week there a little less ppl, but when there are some anime/manga out then its alot of ppl loged on

oceen246
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:05 AM
when I log on, there are usually 2 to 7 people here

Knives122
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:25 AM
its around 9-15 for me, but on the weekends(and since school is over for some/most of us) im sure more people will start getting on

SK
Mon, 05-31-2004, 12:39 PM
i think theres usually around 10 ppl logged in.

Stoopider
Mon, 05-31-2004, 01:43 PM
If you see me on like 24hours, it's because I don't close my pc. Heh.

And I usually sleep very very late.

My usual times I see 0-10 ppl.

My timezone is GMT +8

r3n
Mon, 05-31-2004, 03:43 PM
im GMT+0 and theres usually about 10 on in the evenings.

Koyuki
Mon, 05-31-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm GMT+ 1 and theres like 10 ppl on and 40-50 guests in the evening, or at the morning.
I just read the forum sometimes and don't log in

But I think ppl are busy with school. I'm that. I should disconnect my line, or else I'll be up to 2 am.
Then you know who's angry tomorrow morning...

Munsu
Mon, 05-31-2004, 03:57 PM
I think there has been a drop-off of active members... but I don't think that the problem lies in the new look... i just think that some people became inactive after the forums went down for like almost one month... this was when there was still a Gits, Seed, and Get Backers forum... there where more active users then...

Koyuki
Mon, 05-31-2004, 04:14 PM
Yeah i remember the good old days when i watched Get Backers...

Well good news I'll be here more because, I don't got any homework next week i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Usually I do homework while I'm browsing gotwoot forum. So if i have lots of homework I dont got the time...
And theres so nice weather outside. But still cold. I can't go out and take a dip in the pool(water)
And people don't become inactive because the new look. It's pretty nice now.

Xollence
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:28 PM
Maybe it's because people miss Itachi_'s lame ass comments. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:41 PM
lol maybe

hiddenpookie
Mon, 05-31-2004, 06:47 PM
maybe because people have lives??? hmm dont u think?

Munsu
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Maybe it's because people miss Itachi_'s lame ass comments. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

He's back so I guess we'll have about 50 members online in the incoming days

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:28 PM
wasnt he banned?

Munsu
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:33 PM
Yeah, but i have seen a couple of posts by him... he also started the thread in the gantz forum of "Who the f... is that girl" or something like that

SK
Tue, 06-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by: hiddenpookie
maybe because people have lives??? hmm dont u think?

^^^hahaha lol. and yes itachi_ has posted a couple times recently.

Stoopider
Tue, 06-01-2004, 08:49 AM
You mean you guys honestly do have lives??

*Cowers underneath pillows*,

Don't people have germs??

hiddenpookie
Tue, 06-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
You mean you guys honestly do have lives??

*Cowers underneath pillows*,

Don't people have germs??

yeah we do !

Knives122
Tue, 06-01-2004, 05:14 PM
LOL, no we dont we all are impervious to harm like superman

Aclypze
Tue, 06-01-2004, 09:43 PM
i havent been on because.... i dont know. just dont feel like it?

Arcn3ss
Wed, 06-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Iam here off and on....Normally not signed in cuz i rarely post... (too lazy)

I may start to post..but mid way threw i normally delete it cuz i dont feel like continuing XD...

But if there is a question that I have the answer to or someone needs help with something, I will sign on and reply.

Lazy but helpful i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

*ish going thru anime withdrawl* I watched like Vandread 1 & 2, Ai Yori Aoshi, Stellvia of the universe, my normal weekly downloads as well in the past week and a bit.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I watch anime to fast! 26 episodes seem like a few minutes to me. *sighs*

Darkflare
Wed, 06-02-2004, 05:43 PM
i just got back on from about 4 months without internet because my mom though ti was playing too much and i see not as many people as i used to...

Stoopider
Thu, 06-03-2004, 06:53 AM
lol

BurnHavoc
Thu, 06-03-2004, 09:33 AM
The reasons are pretty simple.

Got rid of the people who insist on the annoying flashy huge sigs.
Got rid of the annoying fools who spam and flame.

in general, the tolerance level has dropped, and it's become quite a bit more... professional.

Generally,I would sit in the IRC channel and insult people who came in every 5 min asking when the next Naruto ep is out (*ugh*). I probally scared em all off.

Less idiots = less traffic, sure. But it leads to a bit more... intelligen conversation? I remember many threads from the old forums that were nothing but spam and flamefests. Postcount contests pissed me off the most.

I hate people.

Darkflare
Thu, 06-03-2004, 11:10 AM
hmm i dont mind if the spammers and flamers were tossed out. i dont mind a lower member count if thats the case

Raven
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by: BurnHavoc

in general, the tolerance level has dropped, and it's become quite a bit more... professional.

Generally,I would sit in the IRC channel and insult people who came in every 5 min asking when the next Naruto ep is out (*ugh*). I probally scared em all off.

Less idiots = less traffic, sure. But it leads to a bit more... intelligen conversation? I remember many threads from the old forums that were nothing but spam and flamefests. Postcount contests pissed me off the most.

I hate people.
Well said, I think you've hit the nail right on the head. Beautiful.

Darkflare
Fri, 06-04-2004, 12:21 AM
nice to recognize a name there cmdr. like 80% of the people i see i dont recognize.

Stoopider
Fri, 06-04-2004, 03:58 AM
Well, people come people go.

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-04-2004, 07:53 AM
Hey, I'm a rookie just starting. I too rarely post. I usually stick to the Naruto and General Anime sections. I'm getting a "feel" of the other sections.

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:27 AM
everyone hopped over to the animesuki forms.

Aeon
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Shadow-wolf
Hey, I'm a rookie just starting. I too rarely post. I usually stick to the Naruto and General Anime sections. I'm getting a "feel" of the other sections.

Same here, we even joined the same day, I like it here because unlike Gamefaqs and Animesuki. People who read the manga aren't spoiler happy. Infact I don't even bother going back to those sites to post about Anime.

joker-kun
Sat, 06-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Gotwoot isnt the same as it once was, people are impatient and soon forget something they onced like whent hey find something better. I say its time for the people of old Gotwoot to start making it the forum it once was.

Darkflare
Sat, 06-05-2004, 01:17 AM
preach it! lets go joker. start rallying back some of the older members. go knocking on their doors, calling their phones.

Stoopider
Sat, 06-05-2004, 02:26 AM
I remember the old times, when I posted one message, when I wake up the next day, there's too much to read. So I didn't bother posting anymore.

Assertn
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:37 AM
yeah, having people post faster than others could read it all was kind of intimidating.....but coming by to see just 3 or so members in the forum is worse

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:55 AM
but i missed the ol days where there are new post every minute. but i still like this forum the most, it's the only forum that i am active in and take that anime suki forum (no mention of mp3 pshhh....GW all da way)

Krbadass
Sun, 06-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Originally posted by: BurnHavoc

I hate people.
Well said, I think you've hit the nail right on the head. Beautiful.

I agree, well said.

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:20 AM
lol

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 06-08-2004, 03:30 PM
I've got lacrosse.....so much lacrosse last game of reg season is on June 21 then playoffs (which i hope we make) and i hope we don't have to play Elora in them either...jeez..

Well ya thats my reason and i work!

MrKillington
Tue, 06-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Wizoot. I'm here again, does anyone remember me? I remember most of you ^^
I've been gone, not enough time to watch Naruto. I've been battling a horrible addiction to FFXI (seriously, I was having some real problems >&lti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif but I seem to have kicked the habit. I'm getting back into Naruto now.

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 06-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Welcome back.

Raven
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: MrKillington
Wizoot. I'm here again, does anyone remember me? I remember most of you ^^
I've been gone, not enough time to watch Naruto. I've been battling a horrible addiction to FFXI (seriously, I was having some real problems ><i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif but I seem to have kicked the habit. I'm getting back into Naruto now.
I remember you using a Vash avatar, correct?

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:18 PM
i remember no one.

Darkflare
Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:25 PM
and im sure no one forgets you, mut