PDA

View Full Version : Your own Naruto OVA

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:10 AM
To be honest i haven't seen the latest Naruto Ova. I heard is suck balls. Anyway, if you can redo this OVA, what would you want it to be about?

L8r
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:16 AM
blood.... gore......
you know the usual i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

oh and letst not forget about sakura.... well lets do that... but still i would like for her to do something... just SOMETHING, all she did was get hit and cry "saskue-kun help"...
and a little more taijutsu insteed of that lame water attack he used

PSJ
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:25 AM
hmm if i can redo this ova, i would take out all contents and put in a fun thrilling story about 4th hokage.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:43 AM
the slow, brutal, and embarassing defeat of sakura at the hands of konohamaru i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif the ultimate OVA

Raven
Sun, 05-30-2004, 08:15 AM
The history of some of the characters, such as Kakashi, the 4th, Orochimaru, etc. would be good. I'd like to see the 3rd in action when he was younger too.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 11:30 AM
I would have liked to see a mission where ALL the gennin rookie's (Including Rock, TenTen and Neji gang) have a mission together.

Starting out at the premise of being some mundane mission to guard a simple village from robbers at first. But then turned nasty when ninja's from other clans get involved, because the village is hiding a deep deep secret. As much as I love wanting to know the past of th konoha village, I also want to see more interaction with ALL the gennin rookies.

The current mission after Sasuke currently is abit the bore without the rest of the rookies. I'm sure there's lots of Shino-bee's and Hinata-bee's out there who want to see more of them.

jing
Sun, 05-30-2004, 11:40 AM
i'd like to have an episode of Kabuto's life.

Assertn
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:32 PM
i dont know who much kishimoto collaborates with the writers about these ovas......but the less he contributes, then the less real content they could put in

things would go horribly wrong if they make an ova about a major character's past when kishimoto hasnt even written up the manga for it yet

Lefty
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:53 PM
He has to to have writen up a character bio during his development stage to build kakashi from. I can't see why he just can't let the OVA have it and go to town. All he has to do is make notes of whatthey did in the Ova to keep continuity through the manga and anmie.

Assertn
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:56 PM
what?? rely on the ovas to build the story off of?? are you mad??

some people can be very secretive about character background info of their stories.....so maybe the writers dont even know more about kakashi than we do
Clearly kishimoto has at least a basic idea of how he'll write up kakashi's past....since he's already hinted at fragments of it, like obito for example

Mae
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:05 PM
A good OVA tells a side story that doesn't contribute to the overall plot but is fun and intersting by itself. If I had a say I would agree with doing a story with one of the other teams, maybe Gai's team, with the main characters (Kakashi's team) only doing a cameo. Or a story about the sand village would be nice.

Why did I download the new OVA? (laments). Everyone said it sucked. It DID suck. A waste of my bandwidth...

NM
Sun, 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
I never downloaded the new Naruto OVA but if I were to make one, I would make my OVA about how Konoha came to be starting with the 1st Hokage and so forth.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Yeah.. The beginnings of the first hokage that would be cool. Especially I would think that would be during/after a warring period.

Y
Mon, 05-31-2004, 01:09 AM
I'd have to agree with the preceding post: I want a full-length film devoted to the creation of Konohakagure and the rise of the First Hokage to power.

Knives122
Mon, 05-31-2004, 01:41 AM
I would like to see an OVA on the 3rd and the three sannins that would be really interesting, and it could focus on how Oro turned evil/and what he did in his childhood

originalkrn
Mon, 05-31-2004, 04:12 AM
i want the 4th in it someway.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-31-2004, 06:53 PM
wow, I just finished watching the OVA, such a loaf of crap...
Naruto was an idiot, Sasuke acted cool, Sakura did nothing and Kakashi was away, it's like they took all the bad parts from the original story and combined them together...

I also realized that I could think up a better fighting scene \ humor \ dialouge than the movie as I was watching it...

for start, even with this lousy plot, I could do a 3 times better OVA, simply by changing a few facts.

1. Naruto will stay alone in the village. this will give him more chance to shine as a fighter.
how to do it: have the three of them do a janken (rock-paper scisors game) to see who has to stay, and Sasuke will cheat with his sharingan to win and not stay, and Sakura will force Narutoto give up.
2. No fox chackra, lot's more of Henge and Bunshins. Naruto could do great things with lots of clones, he could transform himself into shibuki, he could use his kage bunshins to distract suien, the mass clone is good only for show.
3. No DBZ punches: just is it sounds, no more people flying miles away after being punched, they ino\sakura fight was bad enough (how the hell can a chick's fist throw you across the room?), the scene of the two blobs of chackra meeting was horrible, it should have been banned.
4. No Crap scene, or at least get some humor. the was no point for the dog crap stuff, it wasn't funny the first time, and it sure wasn't funny after seeing it from six angels... besides, if they had to show that shit, couldn't they at least have naruto say "I save thier village, and what do they remember? that i walked on dog shit".
5. Real Dialouge. the dialouge with Shibuki should have been completly diffrent, instead of naruto speaking about Shibuki's father, he should have reminded him that his duty isn't the hero water, but the people of the village, and that even if they die, it also means that Suien won't have any reason to hurt the people of the village.

you see? with those five simple points, I could have made an OVA tenfolds better than this one.

Eni
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:42 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm................ What would be my perfect OVA........... well....... Some History, in this two jump festas there wasn't any interesnting history........ and the second one was too mmmmmmmmmm Dragon Ball.... i mean Naruto and Suien flying and ultra-supah-dupah-mega punches and kicks and all that stuff.... The second thing a want in an OVA is Sakura Dying with a spoon her eye....... that would be cool.....
By the way ppl, how do u change u'r avatar???... Is some "price" for being a Genin?

Knives122
Mon, 05-31-2004, 10:23 PM
LOOOOL seeing sakura die with a spoon in her eye and tougne out with her mouth open would be the funniest thing in the world

Stoopider
Tue, 06-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Death BOO Z has hit the ultimate correctness. The show was shit.

Raven
Tue, 06-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Death BOO Z: Where can we get a slice of this "loaf of crap"? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

But yeah, I agree with you on most parts. I definitely thought that Naruto would use his clones to make us think he'd died or attacked from a different angle or something. There was just no innovation.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hmm if i can redo this ova, i would take out all contents and put in a fun thrilling story about 4th hokage.

yes, was hoping for something like that but didnt happen, but if i were to redo the ova, make it about the 4th and naruto and what is there connection