PDA

View Full Version : Problems downloading Naruto

Darako
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:31 AM
Hello everybody,
I am having some trouble downloading the Naruto episodes that are only available in batches. Whenever I try to download one of the batches (i.e. 1-10 or 20-30) i get a download rate of about 0-1kb/sec. While the later downloads (80-85, downloaded seperately) are all done within 3 hours or less. See, I just got into the Naruto anime and I've already seen the last 5 but now I'd also like to understand the story and see the first 80, if you know what I mean, hehe. I hope you can help me because I am really enjoying the anime and would love to know more of the story and characters. Thanks in advance.

BTW, hello everybody I am Benjamin. I am from Holland (explains the bad English, have mercy) and 16 years old. I am currently still in school and will have final exams in about 3 years. (Just to give you a general idea what class I am in, the American system is very different from the Dutch) I have always loved Japan and everything that has to do with it. I have watched Anime for a long, long time and I recently started learning Japanese. Hajimememashite, dozo yoroshiku. [pleased to meet you]
Benjamin a.k.a. Darako

NM
Sat, 05-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey man, welcome to gotwoot. The reason the older episodes are going really slow is because nobody is seeding them. Where as episodes 80-85, the newest episodes to come out, have alot of seeds. The more seeds you have, the faster your download rate goes. If you want to get the old episodes, use Mirc. You dont have to worry about seeds or anything.

Darako
Sat, 05-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Dozo arigato gozaimasu. Thanks for the help and the welcome. Now I have only one more question: What's Mirc.? Thanks in advance (again).

Gotis
Sat, 05-29-2004, 02:38 PM
mIRC is a chat program based on IRC, in the sense hes talking about it is, theres this feature in mIRC that lets people run servers in the background holding a bunch of files. So go download mIRC and go to one of the anime rooms where if you type !list youll get a list of every server running in that room. then by typing in its trigger you acces it and find the files then download them, there are queues tho and the speed is based off the other person bandwidth.
www.mirc.com for the program
when its installed use the rizon server and try channels #animeone and #anime-kraze they have a lot of files.

Darako
Thu, 06-03-2004, 04:33 AM
So, I was wondering. I am now downloading the first Naruto episodes from Kazaa and your site but alot of the links on the Naruto torrents page don't work. Is there a way that you might fix these links so I will be able to download the first episodes from your site as well, or at least some of them? I know this might be a bit stupid for one person but I hope it may not be so much work. Thanks in advance agan. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

NM
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Usually the links on the Torrents page work. As I said before, usually those old torrents dont work because people dont seed them as much as the new episodes. Or is there another error with the link to the torrents page or something?

Darako
Fri, 06-04-2004, 05:44 PM
Yes, I understand that the old downloads might be slow but what I'm talking about is the fact that some link to downloads on the Series >> Naruto page aren't working. The links start at episode 17 and espacially from the first few up ti about 30, alot of the download-links are broken.