PDA

View Full Version : Japan

Lord Pilaf
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:02 AM
What would you do when u won a trip to Japan?
i'dd first go see the naruto movie and buy naruto stuff, and i'dd always eat ramen

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:45 AM
well i was gonna go to japan actually my parents asked me if i'd like to go there but i refuced cuz i just didn't feel like it, but i might go to japan very soon cuz my old classmate is in osaka so i can meet her while im enjoying japan

edit:
oh yeah now i think about it i was at japan like 4-5 hours when i was going beijing but japan wasn't that exciting at that moment actually i anjoyed beijing much better may be because i was there much longer...

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Japan Yeah! I'll love going there. But If only I had $$$ to spend like water.

And I don't find anything special about Ramen. I'll eat Sushi!! SuuSsSshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .... I like Japanese buffet's.. Yum!!!

And Naruto goodies I probably wont Buy nothing much, because I can't speak or listen japanese very well. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

However I can do a very good Japanese tourist impression. It helps me to escape from those irritating people asking for donations on the street. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

L8r
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:25 AM
However I can do a very good Japanese tourist impression. It helps me to escape from those irritating people asking for donations on the street.
solly no speka engles i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i would love to go to japan... but like Stoopider said "But If only I had $$$ to spend like water"

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by: L8r
i would love to go to japan... but like Stoopider said "But If only I had $$$ to spend like water"

What those two said i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I definitely want to go someday though...

SK
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:03 AM
i also would like to go someday, but it costs a lot of cash.

Washuu-chan
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Kyoto, and then Tokyo. That would be my trip, Kyoto, ofcourse, just go seen the scenery... in Tokyo, I would like spend most of my time eating different foods ( 1/2 of it would be sushi, probably spend more money on sushi, then the cost to go there i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ) there, then maybe later go buy some manga or anime.

Raven
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Question: How do you say "Japan" in Japanese?

Tofu #2
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:19 PM
i think its nihon

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:34 PM
I thought it was Nippon...

tensai
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:54 PM
its nihon,
im actually planning on going to japan, next summer(2005).
ill be going with a lot of friends and the best part is i wont be staying in hotels much but with friends- friends, its going to be great
i probably would go to check out how its like, scenery, lifestyle......etc
man, japanese girls are hot too, and those schoolgirl outfits

i want to live there someday, be workin for nintendo or some anime company, hahahah...i wish

oh yea...my freakin art teacher has a son thats a sophmore in high school, he freakin went to japan 4 TIMES already, i was like WTF....then she said hes trying to get a job to go again, damn lucky ass

jing
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:43 PM
i went to japan last summer.... and now i wanna live there.... but...thats not happening...... and thinking about that not happening hurts..

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:01 PM
man, i would love to go on a trip to japan, but those tickets arent cheap, ive been trying to save for about half a year and i only got about 200 saved, i got bills and all of these other shit to pay for, man but hopefully i will haev enough money by next year so that me and some of my freinds can go to japan, if i do get there i plan on getting drunk on sake and eat sushi while doing so,

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by: tensai
man, japanese girls are hot too, and those schoolgirl outfits

According to my friend. Japanese girls aren't that hot in general. It's just those that have their laser eye surgery. If not they got Japs eyes. And also, they have funny teeth. (Becuase their mouths is so small). But their skirts are short. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:27 PM
yea not all jap girls are hot, only some, for instnace utada hikaru shes freaking hot there are others but i dont know their names

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:25 AM
i am still building a card box boat....wait for me Japan, here i come

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:14 AM
LoL

Koyuki
Sun, 05-30-2004, 06:19 AM
Well my cardbox will get there. I'll sail off from The Philippines.

But seriously. Next time i go to The Philippines, I'm going to buy me a ticket to Japan.
Then I'll fly over and buy me lots a stuff and food. Suuusshii.

Mae
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Someday I WILL go to Japan.

To Kyoto...in the springtime...during the cherry blossom festival.

I will sit under the cherry trees and write very bad poetry. I will also visit all of the sweet museums and historic temples and such.

I will also, definately, someday climb Mt. Fuji.

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:23 PM
heh, someone mentioned Utada Hikaru. She went to my old school when I lived in Japan (ASIJ). I didn't know she was famous then though.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:01 PM
this post is a cruel tease a cruel tease indeed. now i wanna go to jp even more. now i need more american sitcom and reality tv show to let me forget about this unreachable dream.

Stoopider
Mon, 05-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Why can't you go to Japan? no $$$? me TOo!

If you can speak and read japanese, I heard there's a market for english teachers in Japan. Or if you know some other foreign tongue, you can be a language teacher of your tongue(Thats the easiest way)there.

But a thing about Japan (All from hearsay, I could be wrong), the earning's there is very very moderate. (Means, you probably won't be spending your earnings getting a nice car and a decent roomy house) And the cities are crammed. Unless you so happen to be rich. Japan has the highest cost of living in the world.

Thats why you see Japanese tourist everywhere i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. My money is dirt cheap to theirs.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Mon, 05-31-2004, 08:14 PM
yeah i herd something about teachers being in demand especially english teachers.

hell man if i can be in japan but only live in a little tin hut, i rather be there. cultures are free no?? what makes japan so facinating is their culture.

Stoopider
Tue, 06-01-2004, 02:42 AM
I haven't been to Japan (Just stopped by at their airport before).

But culture is one thing, living there is another. Culture won't be enough to make you happy. Especially iff you have to work long hours and live in a tin hut.

I had this friend from Australia, she was so incessed over 'Asian culture', so she came and worked in Singapore, she soon was sadly surprised that Asian culture isn't that great if you don't have the money or the time to enjoy it.

I hope it wont be the same with Japan.

Raven
Tue, 06-01-2004, 06:23 AM
Off topic: Where in Australia?

r3n
Tue, 06-01-2004, 07:42 AM
im going to japan for 4 weeks in august i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

still gotta sort out what im going to visit and where im going to go. most likely ill buy shitloads of anime stuff, as i have quite a few friends who also like it so i need to get stuff for them too.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 06-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
heh, someone mentioned Utada Hikaru. She went to my old school when I lived in Japan (ASIJ). I didn't know she was famous then though.

lol

Stoopider
Wed, 06-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Melbourne.. The Asian City. hahah. I don't know, my friend, she's so crazed over 'Asian Culture'. Well, she's half aussie half chinese.

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 07:28 PM
japan is expensive.. need a lot of money to go there

Shadow-wolf
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:02 PM
I'd visit my brother in Yakuska (I'm sure if the spelling's right). He's in the Navy. It'd be great to attend a Kimpo (excuse the spelling) dojo.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:05 PM
Question: How do you say "Japan" in Japanese?

i dont know how to spell it but its pronounced ne-hoeng im taking the pimsluers language courses

Raven
Sat, 06-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Melbourne.. The Asian City. hahah. I don't know, my friend, she's so crazed over 'Asian Culture'. Well, she's half aussie half chinese.
Heh, I live in Melbourne too. Maybe I'll look her up, I'm always interested to meet more Asian women, heh i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Himura_san
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:57 AM
I am planning to go next summer if all goes well and I am still alive.
I need to save vacation days and some $$$!

Stoopider
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:45 AM

Heh, I live in Melbourne too. Maybe I'll look her up, I'm always interested to meet more Asian women, heh i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

NO She's Mine.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif
Muahahahhaaha.

Raven
Sun, 06-06-2004, 09:10 AM
NO She's Mine.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif
Muahahahhaaha.
LIES! C'mon, help a fellow Gotwoot brother out! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Oh, and on topic, Japan is cool! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Nah.. That'll be creepy. And I personally don't know you...
You might be an evil cosplay otaku who have a fetish for Ninja Turtles!!!! Poor Mei Mei becoming a ninja turtle.
Btw, Melbourne is crawling with Asians. Been there lotsa times. I love La Porchetta's.

---- End of Sidetracking -----

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:14 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif japan