PDA

View Full Version : Whose power would you want the most if you were trying to cheat in an exam?

Kyubi Naruto
Sat, 05-29-2004, 03:36 AM
(Damn, cant make polls grrr)

Sasuke - Use sharingan and just follow the target's hand movements, allowing you to fill in the same bubbles as him

Dosu - Just listen to the sound of ppl's writings and from their number of strokes, and the pattern, allows you to get the answers

Gaara - Release sand in the air, and create the third eye to browse

Neji - Byakagan lets you see all around, and thru people's bodys and magnifies into people's test papers.

Ino - Switch bodies, and peek at their answers. (But you'd have to memorize all that really fast i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif )

Shino - Let a fly roam around the room and report back to you with the answers

Itachi - Use his mangekyou sharingan to stare at the teacher, and torture the answers outta him in the other world i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jiraya - Summon a smart toad to do his exam for him

Sakura - Just use your brain !!!

Naruto - Just sit there and cry

I think Dosu's power would really come in handy for very anti-cheat exams

Lord Pilaf
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:09 AM
i'd choose for neji, if u use shino's thechnique and someone squashes ur bug, how would u react?
and while inos using her jutsu, u cn do everything u want to her

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:16 AM
i'll torture the hell out of whoever that knows the answer and question by question...........

lordks
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:20 AM
Neji!!
Gaara and Jiraya are plain stupid..a flying eye in the midle of class come on!!

PSJ
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:27 AM
hmm i dont want to say sakura, but im smart enough to do an exam without studying. so no cheating for me....

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hmm i dont want to say sakura, but im smart enough to do an exam without studying. so no cheating for me....

haha you smart ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

anyways i was thinking about neji's byakugan, but then remembering what itachi is capable with his mangekyou sharingan, i'll go with that. hehehehe

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Naruto and release the kyuubi chakra smashing the tables and destroying the whole school. So that we don't have to do stupid exams anymore. I hate exams.

I think Byukagun is the best ability. If you can look at through people and see inside stuff, I wonder whether Neji can use his Byukgun and see past TenTen's clothes?

Being Ino would be fun however.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:27 AM
Neji's is the easiest way...

PSJ
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:38 AM
i like exams they are so much better than a normal lesson since you can finish an exam in half the time and then you get some free time and everybody in class shuts up so you dont need to lesson to the dumb asses whining about everything being to hard.

Kurapica
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Neji and Dosu's methods are very usefull. I'd go for that.

SK
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I think Byukagun is the best ability. If you can look at through people and see inside stuff, I wonder whether Neji can use his Byukgun and see past TenTen's clothes?

lol i pick Neji too, that is probably the easiest way, if someone is sitting behind you then you got easy answers. you know neji probably does, no wonder they train together all the time.

Assertn
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:42 AM
with neji the teacher could still see you looking around the classroom n' such, unless you close your eyes and look through your eyelids i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
but if the teacher sees veins poppin out of the sides of your head, they might wonder.....

dosu's seems like the sneakiest way to do it

jing
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:39 AM
I'd choose byakugan, afterall, i might need some entertainment if i happen to finish before time runs out.

NM
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Lets see, I could use Neji's Byakugan since its the easiest method. But then again...Why not torture the teacher? I will continue to poke to you until you give me all the test answers, fail everyone else, and let me graduate early. This will continue for 100 hours. Mwhahahahaa.

rdkenshin
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:57 AM
Dosu seems to have the right idea. If you use the byakugan you would looks suspicious cause your looking at other people.

Aeon
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:21 PM
If you use the byakugan you would looks suspicious cause your looking at other people.
Neji can look straight with it and still cheat since it has that almost 360degree angle sight going on. Anyways' even though I like Neji the best out of all characters him and Dosu seem to be the only two people who wouldn't have been cought. I mean

Sasuke-It's easy to see when his eye's change
Gaara-Floating eye nuff said.
Neji-Face get's all veiny
Ino-She can lie and say she's narcoleptic, but I doubt that would pass.

I got a question, how the heck did Tenten get strings on the mirror without anybody noticing her standing up and putting them there?

Tofu #2
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:26 PM
id have mange sharingan, then id kill all the teachers so i dont need to take exams anymore

SeifeR
Sat, 05-29-2004, 03:08 PM
itachi

then id just kill everyone and burn the school down with the black flames

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 05-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Ideally just using my brain like *cough* Sakura. But, since it's cheating, I'd take Dosu's. If he can actually tell what they're writing just by listening to a great degree of precision, then that would be ideal because everyone else has something that'll get them caught. It's easy to see when the byakugan is activated (which would be my choice otherwise), while Dosu just seems like he's concentrating.

Knives122
Sat, 05-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Neji's Byakugan and Shino's Fly is the most convinient at that point and time, it would be alot easier with their powers. Sakuras brain is just pointless.
And Gaaras eyes is also very convinient, but you would need to put it up high in the class room so the teacher wouldnt be able to see it

kupalmaru
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:51 PM
I will use jiraya's peeping technique, the best technique there is. He was able to watch
the great akatsuki group without being detected.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:53 PM
flying sand eye thingy. on the way back from spying on the smartest kid in the front row, the eye might just drop by under the desk of the hot chick on the 3 row the the right. come on u know u want to.

ps: yeah i am a pevert so what. Jiraiya is to

jing
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:56 PM
It doesn't matter if byakugan looks suspicious.
You're not doing anything wrong by popping veins.........

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:46 PM
i think the hardest on is ino's cuz even if you enter some1 you still have to remember every answer......

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Yeah, you can always cover your face and rest your head on the table.. Looks like your sleeping. People do that alot during exams.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:11 AM
it's normal to have veins poping up during exams no?? just say yer stress out. i am sure the examiner will buy it.

Hybrid
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Ideally just using my brain like *cough* Sakura. But, since it's cheating, I'd take Dosu's. If he can actually tell what they're writing just by listening to a great degree of precision, then that would be ideal because everyone else has something that'll get them caught. It's easy to see when the byakugan is activated (which would be my choice otherwise), while Dosu just seems like he's concentrating.

Yeah, Dosu's is probably the best method. Or at least, it's the least suspicious method. All the other methods involve doing something that does not necessarily look like you're trying to do the test normally. Dosu just closes his eyes and figures out the answers. Though it seems unrealistic, I bet it's something he's trained a lot for.

Assertn
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:15 PM

yes you are.....you are cheating on your exam!

by the same logic, you could say "it doesnt matter if staring at the person's desk next to you looks suspicious, you're not doing anything but facing your head in that direciton"

dragon
Mon, 05-31-2004, 03:31 PM
shino's is funny i will go for him

random
Mon, 05-31-2004, 07:44 PM
if I had ino's technique.. I'd just switch minds with the test instructor and make him say... "the test is canceled... you all pass... now go to recess"

haha

dragon
Mon, 05-31-2004, 09:55 PM
that is kinda gay though

Nara Shikamaru VI
Tue, 06-01-2004, 10:36 AM
dood i dont see why it's so gay. in fact it's a great idea. i bet no one had tought of that until now. kudos to yer brilliant idea random. in the examination hall, the examiner wield the power of gods so that technique that is underrated had been modify to the most powerful technique thanks to random.

dragon
Tue, 06-01-2004, 11:02 AM
wait...if i did that i would tell him that 5 min till finish and the inscructor actualy put the answers on the board so that is kinda reasonable

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:21 AM
dosu's technique is useless with bubble ones..

i think neji is the best.. you just have to kinda cover your head.. it's not that much of a big deal.. you can pretend you are trying to cover your answers... adn it's not like anybody is gonna pay attention to your face.. they are taking the test.. you know

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:22 AM
Well..the teacher might pay attention to your face, or the TA's

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:22 AM
they actually don't.. besies.. they will just ask.. are you sick or something..

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Yes they do, at least in my classes they do, like during midterms and finals the TA's are walking around checking people and teachers do kind of look around...i'm sure if they saw a person with veins popping out the side of their head and their eye texture different they probably would suspect something...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Like something's wrong with you or maybe you are trying to hard ;P

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:25 AM
yea.. if they actually do.. but they won't suspect you of cheating
EDItT: i wonder how jiraya's peeping technique works

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:26 AM
Well if it was in the Naruto world then they probably would suspect you of cheating but real would then yeah , they wouldn't just think you are weird

Eurasian
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:33 AM
the whole killing the instructor or cancelling test is not cool. how am i gonna get the satisfaction of showing off my grade?

i was thinking sasuke's but then u keep staring at someone else's paper. dosu's is good too but then someone mentioned scantron tests. ino's take too much brain power. shino's was good and then someone said the bug could get squashed (i don't like bugs that much anyways). so the best has to be neji's. stare at someone's back, which is not cheating. use some hair to cover the popping veins and that solves the problem.

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:29 PM
yes i agree that killing the teachers or making them write the answers doesn't work... but anyways... does anybody know what peeping jutsu jiraiya has?

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:50 PM
sure the peeping jutsu wasn't made in mind of cheating on tests...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jing
Thu, 06-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

by the same logic, you could say "it doesnt matter if staring at the person's desk next to you looks suspicious, you're not doing anything but facing your head in that direciton"

the teacher isn't going to know what a byakugan is...
he/she would just think im struggling really hard and popping veins thinking too hard.
and you wouldn't get caught either, even the chunnin examiners in Naruto didn't catch Neji.

Ganesh
Fri, 06-04-2004, 05:56 AM
and remember that the byakugan has nearly 360 degree vision and can zoom in on things... oh yeah that is the one definately..
i wish i had it atm, cuz i have school exams right now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

dafashizzle
Fri, 06-04-2004, 08:02 PM
I vote for Shino's way. Talking to animals is awesome

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:03 PM
uh... shino doesn't talk to animals... he talks with bugs....

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah..Shino dosen't talk to animals..just bugs...because he lets them live inside his body >.< . Kiba can talk to dog's though (akamaru)... too bad you can't have dogs in class cause you could have Akamaru tell you the answers

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:09 PM
V_V yea.. you can't take dog in the classes... besides,,, dog would look suspicious.. if he keeps talking in your ears.. they would be wonderign what the heck is going on..

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Actually, I don't think it would be that suspicious.I don't think in the real world person is going to think "Oh, that dog is talking to that person and telling him the answers...he's cheating" ..

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:18 PM
no but ppl will think it's suspicious

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:19 PM
nah, I think they would think there was something wrong with you or weird ..or that you need to stop playing with your dog when you are supposed to be talking a test..(or something like that)

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:33 PM
yea... even if they let the dog in the school... wouldn't let you talk to the dog while you
take the test

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:39 PM
you wouldn't be talking to the dog..cause akamaru just kind of 'wisper barked' to Kiba .not like you have to talk to akamaru... hmm as for getting a dog into the school..i dunno..say you are blind and that's your seeing eye dog i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
what exactly did happen i know neji used Byakugan to cheat on first chuunin test... but how did it exactly work? he was able to see through stuff??

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:50 PM
well since it's 360o vision pretty sure he could see the papers around him and what not, and if i'm not mistaken byakugan can zoom in..so he prob could also zoom into stuff and what not

Assertn
Sat, 06-05-2004, 04:46 PM
i believe hinata was able to see stuff 1 km away with her byakugan....through trees and everything i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 06:04 PM
yeah..which is quite a handy technique for a ninja.. though kind of wonder, I don't think they showed Hinata using Byakugan on the test..kind of wondered if she did.

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 06:08 PM
T_T i want Byakugan and sharingan...

Aburame Dark-Shino
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I would use Shino's technique, instead of looking at only one sheet, you could send multiple bugs out and get all the answers at once.

Also, this is my first post of many to come. I've looked around the site, and couldn't find an answer to the following question.
How do you customize your Avatar, or 'Author Icon'?

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:59 PM
welcome to the forum Dark-Shino ^_^. As for your your question about the author icon Click Here (http://avatars.gotwoot.net/) to change it.

Aburame Dark-Shino
Sat, 06-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Thanks. I'd also like to point out that Doso (i'm spelling that horribly, but don't remember his exact name) would also be able to tell that the chunin examiners were only bluffing witththose clipboards of theirs.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 09:50 PM
np.. yea now that you mention if, Dotsu would have been able to tell that they were bluffing since he can connect sound with what was being written

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 10:08 PM
hmm.. but bakugan ppl would too..

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:42 AM
u can still show of your 'hardworking' grades by using ino's technique. use it on the examiner then get the examiner to go photocopy u the marking key and put the marking key on your desk. once finish posses the examiner and take the photocopied marking key and dispose of it. easy and 100% score.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:11 AM

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

the teacher isn't going to know what a byakugan is...
he/she would just think im struggling really hard and popping veins thinking too hard.
and you wouldn't get caught either, even the chunnin examiners in Naruto didn't catch Neji.

If I was a teacher and I saw a veins popping out of a students face as violently as they do with the byakugan, I'd immediately call an ambulance. If the student tells me he's alright, I'll still have him checked out cuz it's my responsibility. Either way, the student wouldn't be taking the test. Then, I'd demand to know what's "wrong" with him, because that is my right as a teacher since I'm responsible for the student while in the classroom. If I'm told that the thing that's ''wrong" is that the student has the ability to see through things with those eyes...then that student failed.

Everything is suspicious about the byakugan. And about the chuunin exam, remember, you had to get caught 5 times. All neiji had to do was activate the byakugan. Since he can see nearly 360 degrees with it on, he never even needed to turn his head. That means that if they did catch him, they only caught him once, and it's impossible to catch him a second time, let alone 5 times. I'd say they saw him...it's so freakin obvious.

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:22 AM
heh i agree with you uchiha barles that with byakugan it's real suspicious even if you don't know what it is, because veigns popping out of your head is just weird and would seem like a medical problem

miaka
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:33 AM
you just neeed to have it covered... would be hard.. but it's possible

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 06-06-2004, 03:28 AM
I guess if he wore a hoody. I remember some kid in junior high who stuck a piece of paper with some notes on the inside of his hoody and used it to cheat on a quiz. He didn't get caught, but then again, the teacher didn't care all that much. If the teacher doesn't care that much though, you could just look at the paper next to you...

Or, he could wear a mask, like robin's mask, but big enough to hide all the veins. Or he could just cover his face during the entire exam with one of his hands, as discretely as posible. Since he can see through things, it shouldn't be a problem for him getting the answers. But all that is still suspicious, or gay, or both.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:57 PM
uh uh i know

ask to go to the toilet then walk behind the building and use byakuugan. byakuugan can see through buildings no??

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sun, 06-06-2004, 06:33 PM
I'd just use garra's third eye it would be sick a random eye floating around!

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-06-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah would be really weird with a eye floating around the room... they probably wouldn't know who did it (unless you walked around with a gourd of sand) but would freak everyone out

orn210
Sun, 06-06-2004, 11:16 PM
hmmm......... i got an idea u can just use ino's method and just make the teacher drop all the other students

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-07-2004, 08:53 AM
Neji.

Assertn
Mon, 06-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Everything is suspicious about the byakugan. And about the chuunin exam, remember, you had to get caught 5 times. All neiji had to do was activate the byakugan. Since he can see nearly 360 degrees with it on, he never even needed to turn his head. That means that if they did catch him, they only caught him once, and it's impossible to catch him a second time, let alone 5 times. I'd say they saw him...it's so freakin obvious.

that "getting caught 5 times" thing is lame anyway, since you could easily get all the answers from being caught once...like kankuro did