PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki...

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:36 AM
what do you guys think? do they have some kind of leader or upper level person or who started it?

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:41 AM
Don't know for sure. However it would be cool if the leader of the Akatsuki is a female ninja and is Very young, Naruto's age. Super Talented and Super smart. Then later when Naruto fights vs the Akatsuki, the leader girl eventually falls in love with Naruto or something like that. Creating a very strange tension in the show.

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:48 AM
IF there was some1 strongest in akatsuki that would rock, i don't really think that itachi is the strongest of them, well as you say if the leader is female that would rock too and what if it's naruto's mom? but i bet we'll never see something like that(naruto's mom except in flashback)

PSJ
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Don't know for sure. However it would be cool if the leader of the Akatsuki is a female ninja and is Very young, Naruto's age. Super Talented and Super smart. Then later when Naruto fights vs the Akatsuki, the leader girl eventually falls in love with Naruto or something like that. Creating a very strange tension in the show.

that would be totally gay, i would stop wtaching this show if that happened.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:39 AM
Organisations always have a leader.
No leader = disorganised.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Why you say that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Of course, we should fast forward Naruto abit so that he's around 18, then there will be some sexual tension. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Naruto throws a super kunai using kyubbi powers.. the Akatsuki leader girl jumps to avoid, but because of the gargantous ammount of chakra imbedded into the kunai which flies past her, it rips off all her clothes in the process. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:39 AM
Wow, thats disturbing in oh so many ways...

PSJ
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:06 AM

Why you say that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Of course, we should fast forward Naruto abit so that he's around 18, then there will be some sexual tension. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Naruto throws a super kunai using kyubbi powers.. the Akatsuki leader girl jumps to avoid, but because of the gargantous ammount of chakra imbedded into the kunai which flies past her, it rips off all her clothes in the process. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i can only describe you with one word... Loser. and for the little girl leader thing, i hate when a 12 year old girl rules over a bunch of super powerful guys or an army. its the worst thing they could come up with.
a leader in an evil organistion should be a ruthless murderer and not a little girl.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Thats not very nice.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Calling people Loser. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Well, Girls so far in the anime has been really the underdogs.. Most or all of them suck so far. So whats wrong with having a unique enemy? WHy must it always be a guy?

ANd I was joking about the clothes tearing apart. You should know that.

I was just stimulating the readers of this forums mind to think of the endless possibilities of what the Akatsuki leader would be like. This are all pure speculation anyway.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Krbadass
Sat, 05-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah but you make yourself sound like an idiot. Anyways, I don't even think there is a leader or it would have been hinted at already, among other reasons.

jing
Sat, 05-29-2004, 05:35 PM
i think there is a leader. because they were ordered to capture naruto.

Gods_Son
Sat, 05-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Akatsuki is just a group of 9 criminals, it seems like the decisions and orders would be made together. There might be a leader, but it has not been hinted at yet. This idea of a young girl in charge seems stupid to me as well.

animeniac
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:24 PM
I doubt there is a leader, they probably make group decisions.

Himura_san
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:44 PM

Not only would I stop watching the show/reading Manga, I would also send elite assassins to Japan to hunt down Kishimoto!

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:42 PM
nobody said they took order from some1 but it would be hard for an organization to stay still without a leader or some1 to hold them together specially bunch of bad guys?

Tofu #2
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: jing

its not only naruto its all of the demons like kyubi

jing
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X

its not only naruto its all of the demons like kyubi

um okay? but your missing the point..
they are ORDERED. which means there is a boss. but thanks for input.....

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:41 PM
so shukaku is in big shit............. but i dont really get point what they need kyubi for like they know they cant control it and we know that they dont care about naruto a bit at all

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:41 PM
As i said earlier, there HAS to be a leader in an organisation else it won't function properly. Even when making group decisions, there is always a leader incharge

Raven
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:05 PM

Actually, it would be the opposite of gay, by definition.

GhostKaGe
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:31 PM
it'll prob be narutos mom or a sibling

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:42 PM
i had the feeling that one of naruto's parent/sibling might be in akatsuki but not anymore dunno why

Foomanchew24
Sat, 05-29-2004, 10:48 PM
For a group to form some one has to start it. Usually that person is the leader. Thats what I think. Someone had to come up with the idea of starting the group, plus they operate in groups but there are nine of them so perhaps the odd man out is the leader of the group and all the others go out in goups.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
Yeah but you make yourself sound like an idiot.

I guess. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif With a nickname like 'Stoopider', what do you kind of expect?? hah.

Anyway, a 12 year old girl leader theory is definitly flawed, if the Akatsuki was formed by a girl same age as Naruto, she've probably formed the Akatsuki when she was really really young (Maybe 2 years old?? I bet the akatsuki was formed before Itachi murdered his village... so thats probably 6 years ago(?).. so it isn't actually possible.

The leader would have to be someone really Great. But I don't think he/she would be related to Naruto. This sharkface wanted to cut off Naruto's hands and legs. Unless he was only kidding.

Kale Ironfist
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
For a group to form some one has to start it. Usually that person is the leader. Thats what I think. Someone had to come up with the idea of starting the group, plus they operate in groups but there are nine of them so perhaps the odd man out is the leader of the group and all the others go out in goups.

there was nine, then orochimaru left, making it eight members left

orn210
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:15 AM
man i really really wanna see the other members of akatsuki and i agree on there has to be som1 who started and some1 to hold that bunch together, but it would be really dumb to some1 really young or weak to lead that powerful bad guys

kaigan
Sun, 05-30-2004, 03:03 AM
it's actually the fourth. they reincarnate him. but he lost all his memories.

SilentSnake
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan

and they'll try to use him to destroy naruto, but when he sees naruto he regains all his memories.
4th goes berserk and kills all members of akatsuki and everyone live happily ever after... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

THE END

if there is a boss of akatsuki, we'll know about him sooner or later, right now we don't have a clue if there even is a leader or not (even if it's logical that there should be a leader)

?igma
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:49 AM
first of all, they arent after Naruto without a reason, so someone of them must've come up with an "idea" that would benefit "something".
After saying that it leaves us pretty clear of something, since Itachi and Kisame arent the ones thinking it up ,and knowing that there are 3 other groups of two searching for Naruto (which is kinda strange, since its pretty obvious who the nine-tails is and where to get him, but maybe that was some sort of mistranslation) there has to have been a tenth person, or Orochimaru has control over the group, pretending to have left it.
For the tenth person role, I'd say we are dealing with something that is not "human" (and no, its not an alien) And it has to be stronger then at least a couple of them together, since no-one would accept leadership from a weak person, even if he has great ideas.
I myself am thinking of some sort of "God" (meaning, somekind of Gamabunta, but more of a permanent resident) Since the kyuubi power could only be sealed by the forth into a human, because the 4th was said to have the most power of all Hokages, It would make sence for the leader to be a "summon"(not really a summon, but equally strong). If they are capable of putting the kyuubi power into the creature (which was given to us by Kisame , saying they'd have to extract his chakra).
Some other reason could be that someone had somesort of vision (hey , could be, right?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) and they are actually trying to "protect"the world. Maybe Itachi was already member of the group before he killed his clan, which would put him murdering his clan in a different perspective. If someone foresaw trouble coming from that clan(or ,say, Sasuke grow stronger and more "evil" after the slaughter, so he could join the team) and Itachi had to kill them for that reason and the same goes for kidnapping Naruto.
Itachi saying that he only did it to test his strength is complete bullshit, because he already knew that he was stronger then any of them. More realistic is, that he would have had some excuse to make Sasuke hate him and at the same time prevent the true nature from coming out.

2cts

kaigan
Sun, 05-30-2004, 06:18 AM
i think everyone most people agreed that itachi's reason for wiping out the clan is hard to believe and there must be soemthing behind it.

I agreed with you that he knows that he is the strongest in the clan and that his reason is just a cover for something else. but we just don't know what it is.....yet.

Himura_san
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan

I'll take stoopider's 12 yr old girl theory over yours any day. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

PSJ
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Actually, it would be the opposite of gay, by definition.

lol yea maybe but i didnt mean it like that, you can change "be totally gay" to "totally suck" "a big pile of horseshit" basicly you cna choose what you want to put there.

one more thing the akatsuki is 8 members right now, orochimaru left... thats why they work in groups of 2. 4 groups of 2 equals 8 and i dont think guys like orochimaru with his massive ego or itachi the sharingan monster would take orders from one guy if he wasnt reaaaaaaally powerful so its probably group decisions.

Raven
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:45 AM
Who knows, maybe they're a group with similar interests, and they make group decisions. Who says there's a definite leader?

DraGunZer0
Sun, 05-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Maybe we all have the wrong idea. Akatsuki is probably just a group that gets together once and a while and does charity work for the poor and have picnics on warm sunny days. Kidnap Naruto? Nah, they just want to bring him along and spend sometime with the kid with Kyubi in him.

jing
Sun, 05-30-2004, 09:08 AM
It would be interesting if Sakura was the leader, she'd turn all evil like and crazy bitched woman.
Looks can be deceiving, remember Kabuto, he was a nice kid look alike and then we found out he indeed has a very evil look.

SilentSnake
Sun, 05-30-2004, 09:23 AM
It would be interesting if Sakura was the leader, she'd turn all evil like and crazy bitched woman.
Looks can be deceiving, remember Kabuto, he was a nice kid look alike and then we found out he indeed has a very evil look.

well... I can hardly believe it, I don't think they would take as their leader someone who looks like this :

http://republika.pl/silentsnake/images/sakura.JPG

maybe she's deceiving 'em, but why did she try to look like Jimmy from south park ??

I wouldn't be surprised if she start to stammer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT :

Ssssssss...ssssss....sssssassssssssssukkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk...eeeeeee-kun !!

<hahaha>

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by: DraGunZer0
Maybe we all have the wrong idea. Akatsuki is probably just a group that gets together once and a while and does charity work for the poor and have picnics on warm sunny days. Kidnap Naruto? Nah, they just want to bring him along and spend sometime with the kid with Kyubi in him.

Yup. I agree. Since Naruto never had a proper childhood, their going to bring him and watch the soccer game. Then go out and have McDee's and have a fun time at the beach.
---------------------------------

Silent Snake : Don't be fooled by the Inner Sakura-Chan!! It could be a powerful Sakura demon just like the Kyuubi or the Sand hamster. Thus, Sakura COULD BE a Akatsuki member. Probably the leader as well. Or maybe it's Sakura's mother.

PROOF : We've heard her (Sakura's mother) speak to Sakura, but never seen her face.. Isn't it so mysterious??? So troubling... Thus, Sakura's mother might be the leader of the Akatsuki.
--------------------------------
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SilentSnake
Sun, 05-30-2004, 11:51 AM
well... I forgot about inner sakura demon, after all she kicked naruto's ass and konohamaru's corps asses when she gone all "inner sakura" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

her mother can be just imagined though, as we didn't really see her, neither her father i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif or maybe she has schizofrenia and is like jim carrey from "me, irene and myself" and as normal sakura she's just useless b*tch and as second personality she's a akatsuki leader.

maybe sakura's T1000 from Terminator 2, when she gone "inner sakura" she turned around in robotic way.

conclusion: Sakura's more than she pretend to be...

btw. Shukaku's a racoon, not a hamster i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mae
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:33 PM
I think the hamster comment was a joke...

I am going to go with the Akatsuti have no leader. Itachi doesn't seem like much of a follower to me. Instead they all work together gathering strong jitsus and demons for some unknown purpose. Speaking of which, maybe Gaara should watch his back. He has a powerful demon too...

The Akatsuki = illuminati theory is, umm, interesting. Well, they are supposed to be everywhere.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 05-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Back to being half serious...
there's no chance that they all just happened to gather around and kiddnapp Naruto, what are the chances of 9 people having the same target? and besides, can anyone think of a reasonable reason that Itachi or Kisame would want Naruto for?

my guess is that there's someone who's pulling the strings behind, the only connetion between missing nins (as we know so far) is that they all have a thirst for power (either pyshical or political), and that's what cuased them to become missing nins. so maybe there's someone who promised them that if they work for him, he'll grant them that power? and he said that if they brought him Naruto he'll be able to give it to them...

Conclusion; the Akatsuki's leader is Kyubi, who after the sealing done to him by the 4th, is now powerless and unable to use his powers... it also explains why the kyubi inside Naruto is keeping him alive, so that he could be kidnapped and combined with the demon....

sure, my theory has some holes in it (how can kyubi exist in two places), but it's the best i can come up with, seeing how limited our knowledge about the Akatsuki's orginaztion is...

of course, there's still room for theories like 'naruto's mom is a crazy bitch who wanted Naruto to hate the leaf village and the world so he could become the perfect ruler of the universe" and "the female Kyubi is the leader of Akatsuki and she wants to ressurecet kyubi from Naruto's body"...
anything which isn't irrvertably stupid (Itachi being the leader, the 4th being the leader, Gai being the leader, etc etc) is fine by me...

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Omg. It could be Gai, now that you said it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I think the kyuubi maybe isn't the leader of the Akatsuki, but I believe that the Akatsuki might be going after demons for some infernal plan of world domination... I won't be surprise if Gaara has to face some Akatsuki enemies as well.

orn210
Sun, 05-30-2004, 04:50 PM

Originally posted by: DraGunZer0

Yup. I agree. Since Naruto never had a proper childhood, their going to bring him and watch the soccer game. Then go out and have McDee's and have a fun time at the beach.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yeah and kisame wanted to make it more emotionally by making naruto handicapped?

Xollence
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:18 PM
I think there is a leader. Because they move in groups of 2, which would leave one man alone. Or maybe that was Orochimaru's partner?

kupalmaru
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:36 PM
Probably Tsunadi is their leader

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:55 PM
I guess the strongest is the leader, the "hokage" of the organization, could be Itachi, could be Kyubi (doubt it) or someone else not introduced so far..

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Kyubi being the leader of Akatsuki is just as dumb as the little girl theory. There may just be some members of the group that are stronger or have more authority than others.

Hokage-IV
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
I think the hamster comment was a joke...

I am going to go with the Akatsuti have no leader. Itachi doesn't seem like much of a follower to me. Instead they all work together gathering strong jitsus and demons for some unknown purpose. Speaking of which, maybe Gaara should watch his back. He has a powerful demon too...

The Akatsuki = illuminati theory is, umm, interesting. Well, they are supposed to be everywhere.

You do know why Kakashi was tortured on the cross for 72hours and what its trying to symbolize ,right? 72 hrs stands for when christ died on the cross he went to hell to be tortured and was ressurected 3days later.

72hrs= 3days

( the obvious link between hell and underworld moon is, hell is a different realm that tortures the spirit instead of the phyiscal. underworld moon is a genjutsu that takes place in a different realm that tortures ur spirit/mind . )

and Akatuski's rings symbolizes = Masons masonic rings.

Knives122
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:01 AM
didnt think about that before, gues Itachi must be a religous person, lol

chambers
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:21 AM
now thats over analyzing if ever i saw it.
1. itachi stated 72hrs as matter of fact, i think this may be his limit.
2. it wasnt a cross it was a T
3. jesus didnt go to hell
4. many organizations use rings in order to identify themselves, old monarchs used to. football teams do so now. ans iam sure there are many more organizations that use it also.

Jessper
Mon, 05-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
now thats over analyzing if ever i saw it.
1. itachi stated 72hrs as matter of fact, i think this may be his limit.
2. it wasnt a cross it was a T
3. jesus didnt go to hell
4. many organizations use rings in order to identify themselves, old monarchs used to. football teams do so now. ans iam sure there are many more organizations that use it also.

Ya, it was T's and I agree with Chambers, your making to much of it.

Xollence
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Yes he did Chambers, just look at Apostle's Creed:

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:

Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended into hell.

The third day He arose again from the dead.

He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy *catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.

Aeon
Tue, 06-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence
I think there is a leader. Because they move in groups of 2, which would leave one man alone. Or maybe that was Orochimaru's partner?

They were a group of 9 till Oro left, after he left they broke up into teams of 2. If anybody has the silhouette of the Akatsuki I'm betting the leader is the little one in the middle next to Itachi and Kisame.

Hokage-IV
Tue, 06-01-2004, 10:09 AM
how did Itachi create Under world Moon( Hell)?
Through his sharingan woever looked into his eyes(sharingan that has 3commas and the pupil in the middle) aretrapped in his jutsu..... Now look behind your dollar bill, you'll see Illuminati's Great Seal, the Triangle(pyramid) with all seeing eye. Masonry deception was to represent the Great Seal as active intervention of Deity(Father,Son,Holy Spirit) in the affairs of men. The Triangle represents the Trinity , and the eye represents Eye of God. Which is false,theTriangle represents the Trinity but the EYE represents Lucifer , and its eye of Lucifer.
who masonry worships and thinks is above God.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Okay....

Ugly Icon
Tue, 06-01-2004, 12:05 PM
I think it's more than a coincidense that there are 9 members with swords and kyubi has 9 tails. I figure he was summoned (much like the death god) with the intent for each to cut off a tail and harness it's chakra. Itachi is keeping sauske alive because they need orochimaru. He still has the cursed seal on him that orochimaru gave him. Kabuto is probably waiting until sauske develops the 3rd comma and then he's gonna activate the seal and throw orochimaru into sasuke's body.

Jessper
Tue, 06-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: Ugly Icon
I think it's more than a coincidense that there are 9 members with swords and kyubi has 9 tails. I figure he was summoned (much like the death god) with the intent for each to cut off a tail and harness it's chakra. Itachi is keeping sauske alive because they need orochimaru. He still has the cursed seal on him that orochimaru gave him. Kabuto is probably waiting until sauske develops the 3rd comma and then he's gonna activate the seal and throw orochimaru into sasuke's body.

You gotta be kidding. First kyubi was around when naruto was a baby, if sasuke and naruto are the same age then Iatch would have been like 6 when they first encountered the 9 tails so how would he cut of one of its tails then? Kabuto can't "throw orochimaru into sasuke's body", that whole thing was a technique(a forbidden one at that) that one did to transfer your self into anothers body but orochimaru doesn't have arms so he can't do it and I highley doubt that kabuto could do it for him and have orochimaru go into the body instead of him.

Hokage-IV
Tue, 06-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: Ugly Icon

You gotta be kidding. First kyubi was around when naruto was a baby, if sasuke and naruto are the same age then Iatch would have been like 6 when they first encountered the 9 tails so how would he cut of one of its tails then? Kabuto can't "throw orochimaru into sasuke's body", that whole thing was a technique(a forbidden one at that) that one did to transfer your self into anothers body but orochimaru doesn't have arms so he can't do it and I highley doubt that kabuto could do it for him and have orochimaru go into the body instead of him.

very interesting you brought that up, that Orochimaru cant do it by himself and kabuto will have to help him. Which it may expose the forbidden jutsu to Kabuto.

The_Fourth
Tue, 06-01-2004, 03:41 PM
We cannot know if there is a leader because as some of you said before they havent mention the fact that there is one. Anyways there is a possiblity that a leader exists.

r3n
Tue, 06-01-2004, 07:15 PM
i presume its the stronger members like itachi that make the decisions in the group. this might be why oro left, cos he couldnt control anything the group did aslong as itachi was part of it.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 12:48 AM
I think there might be a boss, and if there is one, I would like to see the boss, cause presumably then the boss would be quite a strong guy to have all those strong ninja's working under him/her/whatever, and so the boss would probably have some pretty cool jutsu's as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:09 AM
i agree..but i don't think they would show the boss till long time.. nor Itachi.. V_V.. will take forever to learn the past of itachi, naruto, kakashi... abbreviated as PINK NOW

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:11 AM
nice catch phrase.. PINK now.. would like to know more about all of their pasts..as well as the 4th Hokage

Eurasian
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:44 AM
they would have to introduce the rest of akatsuki before meeting the boss. that would take a lot of episodes...i would go crazy waiting for each one.

learning about the past...i think itachi's is shared w/ sasuke. the manga/anime already went through naruto's (he was a loner). kakashi's is the mystery. i read somewhere that the movie will feature 17 year old kakashi. how cool!!!! yeah, i would like to know about the 4th's past too. mystery clouding around him.

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Well they could still tell some more stuff about Itachi, and as for Naruto...like they could tell us who took care of him as a baby..somebody had to and Kakashi, yeah it's a mystery, would like to know, as well as the 4th..dont know much about him either

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:25 PM
i think if we know the past of naruto.. we will know the 4th as well.. they have to be related... i mean they just look so similar.. but then again.. there is gai and rock lee.. who is not related... but amazingly lookds similiar

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-03-2004, 09:31 PM
True, Gai and Lee are not related yet look similar...but still think there is connection between Yondaime and Naruto...

The Lord of Morning
Fri, 06-04-2004, 12:00 PM
actually, i dont think itach is leader of the group, as he says to kakashi, they were ordered by higher members to get naruto. and i think they were the only ones, why send 8 S rank ninja's for one boy? two should be more then enough given their powers.

i dont think we will see the other akatsuki members for a while. i liked the idea of nine members and nine tails of the kyubi but from the way orochimaru behaved, i dont think its that relavent. he sealed up naruto to stop the things power, not because he had any special reverence for naruto. If the group existed solely for the kyubi, then orochi would have kidnapped naruto, not sasuke.

i think the connection between the 4th and naruto are blatantly obvious, and the authoer has gone to great lengths to avoid going into this topic as of yet. i am sure he has some great idea he will spring on us when the time comes. always did wonder about the 4th though but his history is too closely tied to naruto's and we know so little about both.

also, why is it that naruto signs his name with the spiral that is on his chest? i know next to nothing about japanese writing but when he signs the frog scroll its the kyubi seal that he finishes his signature off with. why is that?

Mut
Fri, 06-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: The Lord of Morning
actually, i dont think itach is leader of the group, as he says to kakashi, they were ordered by higher members to get naruto. and i think they were the only ones, why send 8 S rank ninja's for one boy? two should be more then enough given their powers.

i dont think we will see the other akatsuki members for a while. i liked the idea of nine members and nine tails of the kyubi but from the way orochimaru behaved, i dont think its that relavent. he sealed up naruto to stop the things power, not because he had any special reverence for naruto. If the group existed solely for the kyubi, then orochi would have kidnapped naruto, not sasuke.

i think the connection between the 4th and naruto are blatantly obvious, and the authoer has gone to great lengths to avoid going into this topic as of yet. i am sure he has some great idea he will spring on us when the time comes. always did wonder about the 4th though but his history is too closely tied to naruto's and we know so little about both.

also, why is it that naruto signs his name with the spiral that is on his chest? i know next to nothing about japanese writing but when he signs the frog scroll its the kyubi seal that he finishes his signature off with. why is that?

1. they didn't send 8 people just for naruto, they sent two.
2. orochimaru isn't part of akatsuki anymore.
3. the group doesn't soley exist for kyubi, it exists to gather all things that's related to jutsus.

miaka
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:09 PM
it's because uzumaki (naruto's last name) means spiral.. ^_^

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 01:12 AM
yeah, i guess the uzumaki/spiral is his hanko (seal) ... anways,back to the thread subject, to me the way Itachi talked made it seem like there is some sort of boss.

miaka
Sat, 06-05-2004, 01:37 AM
yea... he did say he was ordered to

orn210
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:06 PM
it would be good if there was a leader

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Probably is..besides the wording (japanese) Itachi used sounds like he has a boss, or is implied

orn210
Sat, 06-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
True, Gai and Lee are not related yet look similar...but still think there is connection between Yondaime and Naruto...

gai could be his secred daddy who knows what was lee's mom doing behind her husband's backi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-06-2004, 12:13 AM
don't know about that...heh

CapsuleCorpJX
Sun, 06-06-2004, 11:26 PM
It would be funny if the leader of Ata. is Naruto's father.

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-06-2004, 11:59 PM
That would be a little weird if it was Naruto's father... @_@ so sending out ninja's to capture his own son so they can do whatever to get kyuubi power? ...I still think 4th is prob Naruto's dad

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Seems like Akatsuki just wants to rule the world i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Itachi is the leader, cuz i think orochimaru left cuz Itachi became the leader for being the strongest in the organization, but thats just my theory...

?igma
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: The Lord of Morning

1. they didn't send 8 people just for naruto, they sent two.
2. orochimaru isn't part of akatsuki anymore.
3. the group doesn't soley exist for kyubi, it exists to gather all things that's related to jutsus.

Actually , Jiraiya said to Kakashi that 4 teams of 2 were patroling// searching for Naruto somewhere out there..

Mae
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:08 AM
No, in the AonE translation of ep 82 (at 17 min) Jiraiya just said that after they lost Orochimaru they split up into 4 groups of 2 and went to collect "techiniques and other things." Kakashi asks if one of those things is Kyubi and Jiraiya says probably.

So Kyubi is just one of their targets. It's likely that the other teams are off after those other targets (like maybe Gaara). I don't think they even went after Naruto first. This is because Jiraiya shows up after Akatsuki splits up to start their collection and Itachi doesn't come for Naruto until a few months after that. Itachi probably crossed a few other items of Akatsuiki's wish list in that time and is just now getting to Naruto.

I also noticed when I was checking this that Jiraiya said they were "mostly" S-ranked criminals. So one or two must be something else. *shrugs* I was bored....

Mut
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:20 AM
No, in the AonE translation of ep 82 (at 17 min) Jiraiya just said that after they lost Orochimaru they split up into 4 groups of 2 and went to collect "techiniques and other things." Kakashi asks if one of those things is Kyubi and Jiraiya says probably.

So Kyubi is just one of their targets. It's likely that the other teams are off after those other targets (like maybe Gaara). I don't think they even went after Naruto first. This is because Jiraiya shows up after Akatsuki splits up to start their collection and Itachi doesn't come for Naruto until a few months after that. Itachi probably crossed a few other items of Akatsuiki's wish list in that time and is just now getting to Naruto.

I also noticed when I was checking this that Jiraiya said they were "mostly" S-ranked criminals. So one or two must be something else. *shrugs* I was bored....

nice! well put i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

?igma
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:34 AM

Sigh I really got to get those episodes back.. my memory is very flawed i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Zabuza No Jutsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure whether there's a leader or not but i was wondering...do all of them have those odd rings which Itachi and Kisame had?

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 06-07-2004, 02:44 PM
I think they all probably have rings, all the members that have showed up so far have...but does seem to hint there probably is a leader

orn210
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:08 PM
yeah they all have rings and their forehead protectors are messed up like the lines on them but not sure if there was a leader he/she'll be different

jGz`93-o6
Mon, 05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
i think there are no leaders, and each pair does a different mission

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-01-2006, 01:11 AM
But....there's 9 of them....

poopdeville
Tue, 05-02-2006, 07:46 PM
But....there's 9 of them....

Yeah, and they're pretty obviously after all 9 bijou, of which the Kyuubi is strongest. If their plan succeeds, the strongest member is going to want the Kyuubi inside of him.

I think you have to look at Akatsuki like a pirate crew. They're all strong enough to deserve each other's respect, but there's certainly a hierarchy. Look at how Kisame defers to Itachi's judgements in their episodes in the 80s. So I think the strongest guy in a given situation will have the final say.