PDA

View Full Version : Do you think clans hide secret jutsus from one another??

Foomanchew24
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:08 PM
I was reading the 85 post and someone said that because Jiraiya was surprised about itachi's flames that it must be some jutsu he learned on the way. Because he would recognize it if it was a uchia bloodline ability. I think (no I don't know) that perhaps there are jutsu's or even blooline techniques that other clans inside hidden village don't know about. Just because you are part of a village doesnt mean everyone in the village knows all youre clans abilities.

also is the shadow jutsu that shikimaru(not sure on spelling sorry) uses a bloodline tech or is it just a clan jutsu. if it is just a clan jutsu why don't others know how to do it (outside of thier clan). in other words why dont certain jutsu's cross over between clans?? I dont remember any mention of shikimaru's shadow teck being a blood line. if some one could clear this up for me i would appreciate it.

chambers
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:17 PM
perhaps shika's family is just really good at teachign that particular technique?

and i doubt there woudl be any techniques that are hidden, there was a war type situation just recently and then the fox situation a while before that, people wouldnt hold bck in those kind of situations, they woudl give it all theyve got so techniques wouldnt remain hidden anymore.

wirm
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:17 PM
It is a pretty big village, and I don't see why different clans can't horde their own moves.

I don't think Shikamaru has any bloodline ability. the shadow moves are just something that his family does. This seems to be a trend in the anime. Each family specializes in a particular type of jutsu, or makes a contract with a particular type of animal (Shino).

NM
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:18 PM
The Uchicha Clan is most known for their bloodline limit, Sharingan Eye. I havent seen the episode (waiting for A/A) but I do know that you can advance that bloodline limit, like when Itachi used his Magekyou (however u spell that) Sharingan Eye against Kakashi and attacked his mind. So that means that all bloodlines can be advanced so not everyone in the village may know about the advanced limit.

Shikamaru never said his technique was a bloodline limit. But not everyone knows how to do it because they obviously never learned how to use it because everyone else has their own strong jutsu's.

El Duende
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:44 PM
I think in the case of shikamaru, the clan specialize in that jutsu and learn how to do it, and also learn how to take advantage of that jutsu.. so they are well trained in using that jutsu. Maybe other clan can learn how to use it, but shikamaru´s clan will use more efficently.

kage_bunshin
Fri, 05-28-2004, 11:04 PM
i wonder if the nara clan's (shikamaru's clan) jutsu can be copied by the sharingan...
then it won't be so 'hidden' anymore

orn210
Fri, 05-28-2004, 11:46 PM
actually there are very few clans that has bloodline limit, so sharingan can copy every jutsu except bloodline limited ones

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:33 AM
I don't know how true this is, it's just a pure speculation.

BUt I think Konoha village is a haven for bloodline limits. Because... Remember Haku? Because he had a bloodline limit, his father killed his mother and bloodline's were somewhat illegal or something like that.

Anyhow, I definitely agree clans hide secret jutsu's from one another. Definitely. I don't think Shika's shadow is a bloodlimit. Maybe it's a jutsu. And I bet Sasuke can copy it. Thats why the 'Sharingans' are so feared. And also thats why the enemy clan wanted to kidnap Hinata when she was young.

I think the Konoha village has it's own special Jutsu that other villages don't have. The Henge jutsu (Change body). Because thinking about Konoha (Leaf), there's always a legend about foxes putting leafs on their head and then transforming into a beautiful lady seducing old grandfathers. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. And So far I haven't really seen any other ninja that uses the Henge. Unless I'm wrong.

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:05 AM
im pretty sur that shika doesn't have bloodlone limit, but not sure about kiba hence his clan is so close to dogs and the jutsus they do

Eurasian
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:45 AM
I kind of think Shikamaru's jutsu might be a bloodline limit. Like Ino, Choji, and who elses' parent appeared, the parents know the same jutsu but since they are more experienced it is the next level of the jutsu. I don't know if I'm making any sense. Nobody else uses Ino's or Choji's or Shikamaru's jutsu.

orn210
Sat, 05-29-2004, 03:01 AM
those are just jutsus not bloodline, bloodline is more like byukugan, sharingan or haku's water controlling ability

PSJ
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:31 AM
i dont think there are jutsus that a clan hides. since they dont hold back in a war and use evrything they have the jutsu will be known by some ppl that will tell other ppl and in a week the whole village have heard about it. if osmeone could create a black flame ppl wouldnt stay quiet and if its a uchiha move konoha would know it. and no shikamaru does not have a bloodlimit. i guess the shadow bind is a hard jutsu to learn and cant just be learned by watching it.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 05-29-2004, 06:37 AM
yeah i'm just thinking ino, shika and chouji's jutsu aren't BLOODLINE limits. They are just special jutsu's passed down by their ancestors. I'm pretty sure the sharingan can copy them but it will require alot of training to perform such special jutsus.

Zhan
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:00 AM
Yea i agree with kage_bunshin, it is a jutsu CREATED by the ancestors thats past down from generation to generation..and now shika knows it, and hes gonna pass it down to his children. The reason why no one else knows that shadow jutsu is because shikamaru's clan or something made up that jutsu, i just repeated myself but i dont care

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:12 AM
just like trades in the olden day, skills are pass down from father to son. so does some jutsu. my guess is that people can learn it but the question is, does the Nara's wanna teach em. bloodline are different cos they are born with it, like sharringan, byakuugan or the bug host ability.just like kakashi mention before the even the sharingan cannot copy a bloodline limit or something like that.

Nara Tonymaru
Sat, 05-29-2004, 07:24 AM
You actually have to develop sharingan, you're born with the potential but if you're too weak they'll never develop, Itachi was the exception to this, Sasuke is a good example however.

orn210
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:46 AM
i dont think shino has bloodline either cuz they place the bugs on the babys and they start to get along.....bloodline is more like having special body that can act with the jutsu only thst body can do and there are very few bloodline limited clans! bloodline limit isnt something that can be found everywhere

orn210
Sun, 05-30-2004, 01:47 AM
man wtf is this double post is about? can some1 tell me why does it happen? this is the second double post i made

LostAngel
Sun, 05-30-2004, 03:16 AM
I think most of the techinques from them are more like family generation specialties. Its what they are best at and people who are not of that family generation cant do it as well. Like Ino's thing... not that others can't do it, but maybe because thats her familys specialty they can do it the best and use it the most because its the most effective tech they know. Not that its of Naruto's family thing because he has no family but his specialty is the Kage No Bushin (hope I spelled that right) and he uses it the most and hardly see others doing it doesn't mean others dont know it. I know its a forbidden jutsu and stuff but still.. I dont know if that makes sense.. but it makes sense in my head lol.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:05 AM
Yup. I think jutsu's like Shika's can be copied. However it probably isn't as easy as it looks (I mean for other ninja's).

However because the Sharingan can see everything and read their mind. Thats why the Sharingan can see whats happening and follow it.

Although all the jutsu's come all out during battles, I don't think a normal ninja without a sharingan would be able to copy it. I doubt if it's just hand signals, but also channeling the chakra properly and so what not.. Well. Thats what I think.

SilentSnake
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider Although all the jutsu's come all out during battles, I don't think a normal ninja without a sharingan would be able to copy it. I doubt if it's just hand signals, but also channeling the chakra properly and so what not.. Well. Thats what I think.

Agreed.

imho Sharinganer could easily copy that technique, but we have 3 sharingan users in whole anime... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
but for someone without sharingan, it must be learned normal way (passed from teacher to student).

EDIT: and I don't think they are bloodline abilities, that's nonsense, for many reasons...

EDIT: bah, Terracosmo beat me to it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:39 AM
All jutsus in Naruto are jutsus unless otherwise noted, BECAUSE bloodline limit is something RARE not something that you can just speculate about every character having. Shikamaru, Shino and etc having a bloodline limit is just nonsense! Seriously, think about it a bit more.

PSJ
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Yup. I think jutsu's like Shika's can be copied. However it probably isn't as easy as it looks (I mean for other ninja's).

However because the Sharingan can see everything and read their mind. Thats why the Sharingan can see whats happening and follow it.

Although all the jutsu's come all out during battles, I don't think a normal ninja without a sharingan would be able to copy it. I doubt if it's just hand signals, but also channeling the chakra properly and so what not.. Well. Thats what I think.

first of all the sharingan cannot read minds. second, the sharingan can only copy simple jutsus that only require hand seals and a certain amount of chakra. it cant copy the secret behind transfering your mind into another person, it cant copy the secret to manipulate shadows, it cant copy the secret behind making your body parts grow bigger. all those jutsus require something more than just hand seals and chakra this part the sharingan cant copy.

SilentSnake
Sun, 05-30-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
first of all the sharingan cannot read minds. second, the sharingan can only copy simple jutsus that only require hand seals and a certain amount of chakra. it cant copy the secret behind transfering your mind into another person, it cant copy the secret to manipulate shadows, it cant copy the secret behind making your body parts grow bigger. all those jutsus require something more than just hand seals and chakra this part the sharingan cant copy.

Are you certain ??

there's no such thing said in anime IIRC.

Even if it makes sense, from what we've seen till now sharingan can copy every jutsu beside bloodline related.

EDIT: for almost a year i'm finally a genin i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

to think that i'm here since last holidays i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Sun, 05-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

The Sharingan cannot read minds. But it can make the enemy tell you what he/she is thinking about (Genjetsu). Like Kakashi doing it to Zabuza. (The first battle they met). "You can't beat me you monkey". Heheh. Classic.

And we don't know for sure whether transferring your mind is a blood limit or not. It could be just a form of ninjitsu. Same as the others (Shadow and body parts growing bigger).

In fact, during the Sakura and Ino battle, Sakura then commented or warned Ino that if she uses the change body jutsu and she misses, she'll be soul-less for a while leaving her vulnerable. To have a certain knowledge about her jutsu, I would think that it's probably a Ninjitsu rather than a bloodlimit.

Solid Snake : Congrats. Now you'll get to do some class C or D missions. Heh.

miaka
Thu, 06-03-2004, 01:35 AM
only thing sharingon can't copy is the blood line abilities like byakugan and haku ability... but genjitsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu they can.. if they are experienced

SilentSnake
Thu, 06-03-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Solid Snake : Congrats. Now you'll get to do some class C or D missions. Heh.

it's silent i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

thx, and yeah... i've been working hard for almost a year to become a genin i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
mostly reading, cuz i'm often too lazy to write something (bueheheheh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ).

I guess i'll go now to help some cat in yeopardy...

back on topic:

I don't really understand why things like ino's mind transfer or shikamaru's shadow bind could be seen as bloodline abilities, someone believing in this - explain, cuz for me it's just ninjutsu.
after all, I think that if they don't clearly say that something's bloodline ability then I believe it's just ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu.

Stoopider
Thu, 06-03-2004, 06:10 AM
I think it's a very fine line to whats Ninjitsu, Genjetsu and Bloodline Limits.

Because neither each follow a certain science. Everything is dictated by the laws of Anime. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

chambers
Thu, 06-03-2004, 07:36 AM
it would be great if as a final twist when sasuke DOES surpass itachi he can learn bloodline limits. that really would make the sharingan the best technique EVAR

SilentSnake
Thu, 06-03-2004, 07:39 AM
It reminds me of cartman from south park ep 801- "I've got the power to got all powers I want" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

won't happen I suppose...