PDA

View Full Version : Stellvia of the Universe = Awesome Series!

Arcn3ss
Fri, 05-28-2004, 11:06 AM
I just finished watching Stellvia of the Universe, and I must say it was one of my fav animes. I loved it. It was fan subbed by Rice Box a while ago, not to sure when tho, but they did an awesome job. I recommend anyone to watch it.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a second season planed for it? I heard a rumor about it somewhere, but rumors are rumors. So i wanted to know if anyone else knew anything about it here.

Arigato...

Stoopider
Fri, 05-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Yup it was a good series, kinda boring in the middle but it picked up towards the end.

Hmm. Dunno about the second season. But I would think it would be rather uninteresting if they still linger on the '4th wave' or the same problem. They should probably go on to other things, like exploring the universe and other alien races.

Not bad series. I love the most was the music. Real powerful.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:07 PM
yep, it was a nice anime,, not groundbreaking, but deffintally worth the time...

I don't see any point for season 2, the plot was basically closed down in the end, the world is saved, and the good guys are in love... really not much left to do afterwards...
that is, unless you want to make it stellvia of the universe Z, and follow the adventured of what's her names (ponpon? something like that...) brother and what's her name's (the overly excited girl) sister, and that would suck!

well, not all stories have to have a shocking conclusion, it was an 'avarge' anime for a certain audince, and it did it's job well, you must move on to others... try Last Exile, it's also pretty nice,,,

Arcn3ss
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:27 PM
>.> iam running out of things to watch... 300+ gbs plus vhs and dvds

Last Exile was a great anime...

But no one heard that rumor? I read it at some forums talking about it being made in 2005...but iam not sure..I asked this question at suki's forum as well. Bah...I'll still wait to see if anyone has any info...

Munsu
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Here's some news out of the suck bucket:

Stellvia 2 Cancelled (2005-08-10 13:19:41)
Stellvia Director Tatsuo Sato has stated on his website that plans for the Stelvia sequel, as well as any possibility of a sequel to Nadesico, are now impossible. He does not explain further. Source: }; [ discuss (4 posts) ]

source: www.animenewsnetwork.com

Arcn3ss
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Wow old thread.

Thats some bad news, but its not the end of the world.