PDA

View Full Version : New spin on old topic

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:02 AM
Uhh correct me if im wrong, but when orochimaru said itachi was stronger than him, could that not have been because orochi's arms were sealed and he was implying that without his arms itachi was now stronger. i think its more probable than not that this was orochis intended meaning, because if it was then it would make it so the three legendary sannins are the strongest characters, which would back the fact that itachi didnt wanna fight jiriaya.

just an appiphany of mine, itachi fanboys (this means mutt@@ u prolli wont agree with me but dun start an argument lol, hotsuma dont be flaming me for not using the "appropriate thread" lol im saying sorri in advance, and to any1 else lets be nice y'all)

Stoopider
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:48 AM
Wow Brilliant!!! *sheds a tear having recieved the deep revelation.*

Superman
Fri, 05-28-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_-_Kun
Uhh correct me if im wrong, but when orochimaru said itachi was stronger than him, could that not have been because orochi's arms were sealed and he was implying that without his arms itachi was now stronger. i think its more probable than not that this was orochis intended meaning, because if it was then it would make it so the three legendary sannins are the strongest characters, which would back the fact that itachi didnt wanna fight jiriaya.

just an appiphany of mine, itachi fanboys (this means mutt@@ u prolli wont agree with me but dun start an argument lol, hotsuma dont be flaming me for not using the "appropriate thread" lol im saying sorri in advance, and to any1 else lets be nice y'all)

I have been thinking this may be the case for a few weeks now. In the anime, it seems like it is true for sure. I am not at all a big fan of Itachi. All we have seen him do is beat Kakashi and then Sasuke. There are like a dozen people in Naruto that can do that. Also, where was it ever said that Itachi was Orochimaru's next choice for a body change. I don't ever remember that. If someone can tell me where it says that, i would be very greatfull.

I agree with you but there are a few things that make me a little confused. First of all, if Orochimaru were stronger than Itachi why could he not make him work for him and attack Konoha. Also, why does Orochimaru think so highly of Itachi/why did he think he would have such a huge impact on the outcome of the battle.

The answers I have come up with are: At the level those two are at, It would impossoble / not worth it for Orochimaru to fight Itachi and make him join him. I think that Orochimaru thinks so highly of Itachi because of his obsession with learning jutsus. The sharingan is the ultimate bloodline for copying jutsus. Also, even if he were not as strong as Orochimaru, having another S-class ninja on your side would make a difference for sure.

Raven
Fri, 05-28-2004, 08:23 AM
Are you saying you've never heard this discussed before? Is this a joke? I hope so.

Mut
Fri, 05-28-2004, 02:34 PM
*explodes*

dude... i'm just going to end it here. please believe what i say and trust it.

when orochimaru said that itachi is even stronger than he is, that's not because his arms got sealed. orochimaru knew of itachi before that incident because they were both in akatsuki.

i'm not explain any further. you should be able to puzzle the pieces together and come up with your conclusion.

and superman, i don't think it ever said that itachi was orochimaru's first body choice. however, it did say that the invasion of konoha would've gone smoothly if itachi had joined orochimaru. we're not sure if 'joined' mean like become an ally or 'joined' as in kimimaro's case (be a future body for orochimaru).

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 05-28-2004, 11:59 PM
hmm, do you mean an Epiphany, perhaps?

i'm not even going to get started. * sigh* <u>&gt;&lt;</u> (see, you're not getting flamed for posting this in the "wrong thread", you're getting flammed for bad spelling. Arn't forums fun, kids!?!)

Oro left Akitsuki becuase Itachi was stonger (in Oro's unsealed state), and Oro, with his massive ego, couldn't handle it.

XwingRob
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:16 AM
Exactly.

Now, mods, use your lockthread-nu justu!!!

Naruto_-_Kun
Sat, 05-29-2004, 02:45 AM
ok i admit defeat lol, but if any1 did flame me i woulda gone crazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif