PDA

View Full Version : Where'd the pig come from?

slantedvision
Thu, 05-27-2004, 05:48 PM
This has been bugging me for a while as I can't find any reference to the pig in either the manga or the TV series, but in the opener while the background goes "YEAH YEAH!" and the 4 animals show up, you have Kakashi's dog, Naruto's frog, Kiba's dog, and some random pig. Can anyone tell me if that Pig is actually in the show or manga and at least give me some closure on this, cause it's driving me nuts.

jing
Thu, 05-27-2004, 05:58 PM
It's in the manga, and soon to be in the anime. Tsunade's sidekicks' pet. lucky pig.

Mut
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:19 PM
i think he's name is tonton or someting. i might be completely off, i don't know where i'm remembering that from.

Knives122
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:40 PM
all thats pig is suppose to do is give Tsunade good luck when she gambles

AlbinoFury
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:53 PM
i thought it turned into a massive pig who is a destroyer of cities? lol

Knives122
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:55 PM
that would shut Oro up when he summoned that snake and the pig turned into this gigantic monster kill both the snake and Oro

AlbinoFury
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:56 PM
yep nothing scarier than getting owned by a 30 story pig wearing a pearl necklace i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

hornetmike
Thu, 05-27-2004, 08:14 PM
30 story pig. is anyone thinking what i'm thinking. uuuummmmhhhh, enough bacon to feed your entire hidden ninja village. can you imagine the people of the wave village. With this pig as our salvation, we will never go hungry again.

AlbinoFury
Thu, 05-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: hornetmike
30 story pig. is anyone thinking what i'm thinking. uuuummmmhhhh, enough bacon to feed your entire hidden ninja village. can you imagine the people of the wave village. With this pig as our salvation, we will never go hungry again.

rofl

Himura_san
Fri, 05-28-2004, 01:05 AM

uggh! I fucking hate bacon!

Mut
Fri, 05-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

uggh! I fucking hate bacon!

dude, wtf? take that back right now.

orn210
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:40 AM
i like bacons so much specially the smoked ones are

EDIT:
oh yeah and the pig is in the anime now............. that means big things are comin closer

kaigan
Fri, 05-28-2004, 04:39 AM
ummm...........bacon.........

look what oyu guys made me do. now i have to go and eat some bacon.

Stoopider
Fri, 05-28-2004, 08:05 AM
Baaacoonnnnn.....

Btw, I had Pork ears for lunch. Yummy. Crunchy.

PSJ
Fri, 05-28-2004, 08:56 AM
hmm yea soon its the sannin battle and naruto showing some great fighting. love the part to come.

Raven
Fri, 05-28-2004, 09:51 AM
ROFL @ bacon discussion.

InnerSakuraChan
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Baaacoonnnnn.....

Btw, I had Pork ears for lunch. Yummy. Crunchy.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif EEEEWWWWW . . . deep fried pig skin . . . You migh as well saw off a chunck of lard, melt it, and feed it to your self intravenously, for as much good as eating deep fried pig skin is going to do you. my god, we americans (assuming you are one, because only an american would eat that) have such strange eating habits.

I suppose it would be slightly hypocritical to say that i had a bacon omlett for breakfast . . . i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I wish I lucky pig . . . I would name it Pooky.

Stoopider
Sat, 05-29-2004, 12:45 AM
I'm of chinese Descent. I eat anything..i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Btw, Ear is probably amongst the best part of the pig. It's not fatty. It's more skin and the cartilage.. Rubbery bone that goes *crunch crunch* when eatin. And it's usually serve with those black oyster sweet and sour sauce. You should try it one day.

Assertn
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:29 AM

actually, i was thinking about the 30 story pig's pearl necklace.....
a necklace made of pearls that could fit on a 30 story pig has to be worth a pretty decent amount of cash i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

AlbinoFury
Sat, 05-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

actually, i was thinking about the 30 story pig's pearl necklace.....
a necklace made of pearls that could fit on a 30 story pig has to be worth a pretty decent amount of cash i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

they woulda had to yank them from clams the size of double decker buses, now that too is scary!

Knives122
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:42 PM
doesnt it have a coat too? b/c that would be alot of wool

Hokage-IV
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i think he's name is tonton or someting. i might be completely off, i don't know where i'm remembering that from.

tenten? she is the most useless character

Stęgan
Thu, 06-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage-IV

i think you forgot sakura...now thats a useless character

Kale Ironfist
Thu, 06-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage-IV

its got nothing to do with any of the konoha genins, least of all tenten. tonton is the pigs name

orn210
Sun, 06-06-2004, 09:58 PM
actually what's point in taking that useless piggy with them, o and looks so dumb