PDA

View Full Version : kakashi mangekyou sharingan

ricefarmer
Wed, 05-26-2004, 12:22 PM
since nobody seems to reply to me in another forum and ignore me and seem interested in what chambers have say.. my question is does he have some form of the mangekyou??? i mean why would gai need to look at his feet to fight if kakashi didn't have it.. and why would zabuza need to cover his eyes if he didn't have it... its ok to look at a sharingan if they didn't have the mangekyou right.. so basically does kakashi have some form of the mangekyou maybe a lower level then itachi.. or maybe when he made zabuza hallucinate that was a low level form of the mange kyou?????

Assertn
Wed, 05-26-2004, 12:43 PM
mangekyou is different than the hypnosis kakashi was using.....probably similiar enought that you could say its a lower level version, despite the fact that it pales in comparison

Knives122
Wed, 05-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Kakashi's sharingan was surgically put in he cant master it like, Itachi and Sasuke can, also since he doesnt have the "Uchiha Blood" he cant use the Sharingan to its full potential

SK
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:35 PM
no kakashi doesnt have the mangekyou but he does have genjutsu he can use with his sharingan.

PSJ
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:49 PM
already answered but no kakashi does not have the mangekyou sharingan.

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-26-2004, 02:03 PM
You inherit mangekyou sharingan. Thus, Kakashi does not have it.