PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie

AznSensation
Wed, 05-26-2004, 03:09 AM
Naruto Movie (http://www.naruto-movie.com/)

I'm so excited for this, but the question comes to mind, will they translate this movie and put it online?

I mean, I'm sure someone will translate it... like Baka-San or Anbu-AonE, but will it be a cam or great quality???

So many unknowns for this much anticipated film i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

XwingRob
Wed, 05-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Lets just say....I'll be annoyed by the makes-no-sense-to-series-continuity-storyline...but I hope it will be a good movie.

r3n
Wed, 05-26-2004, 05:09 AM
i doubt AA will sub cos itll be illegal? atleast, more illegal than subbing something from TV. the ghost in the shell 2 movie was subbed and released pretty quickly so im sure somebody will do the same for naruto within a couple of weeks of its release in japan.

on another note im actually gunna be in japan when this film opens there, so i might go see it. i wont understand a word but nvm.... itll be good neway i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-26-2004, 05:57 AM
It better include some more fucking characters than just team 7.

Kale Ironfist
Wed, 05-26-2004, 06:09 AM
i thought it was about Kakashi's teenage years and his years as an ANBU + Sharingan? or those were the speculations and i got so caught up in them that i did not immediately dismiss them....

Jman
Wed, 05-26-2004, 09:52 AM
^there was mention that we'd see kakashi in his anbu days through a flashback because he has supposedly been to the village of snow.

chambers
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:29 AM
i wonder if we will see any references to haku, thats obvioulsy where he was from wouldnt you agree?

SilentSnake
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:39 AM
there'll be no reference to haku I suppose, by the time he wasn't borned yet.

but we may see some more of his bloodline's abilities i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

chambers
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:43 AM
i have to disagree with you, why wasnt he born yet? somone said abotu kakashi's past, but then someone also said it will be a flash back, wich i have to believe beacuse we see naruto and co on the site, they can tmake a film SET in kakashi' spast because it wont have naruto in it.

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:45 AM
What i would not mind seeing in the movie. Sakura actually learning something that dosnt make her worthless on the battlefeild

Assertn
Wed, 05-26-2004, 11:16 AM
if she learns something......she wont apply it to the rest of the series......
because prolly nothing in this movie is gonna have anything from the actual manga storyline

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-26-2004, 11:18 AM
True but at lest she wount just be there. If she dosnt do anything might as well have left her behind in the Village like the currwent ark in the anime

Knives122
Wed, 05-26-2004, 11:43 AM
Itll be good just like every thing else in this show

SK
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:24 PM
im looking forward to it i think its gonna be good. i wish it could be just naruto, sasuke and kakashi though, i dont want to waste time watching sakura blush and say, 'i love you sasuke-kun!!'

Aeon
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:29 PM
I wonder if the technique Naruto is doing is the one that Jiraiya will teach him.

I'm a Genin now, now I can be like Neji i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:46 PM
just one thing, haku is from the hidden mist village. thought EVERYBODY knew that. i have no high expectations for this movie. it will probably suck balls. movies like this usually do.

Uchiha-Itachi
Wed, 05-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Yeh im looking forward too the movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Catalyst
Wed, 05-26-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm really looking forward to it but when is it coming out in Japan in the first place?

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
just one thing, haku is from the hidden mist village. thought EVERYBODY knew that. i have no high expectations for this movie. it will probably suck balls. movies like this usually do.

Haku's Clan was also hated and they fled to other countries Instead of being Killed in there home land

Zabuza No Jutsu
Wed, 05-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: Catalyst
I'm really looking forward to it but when is it coming out in Japan in the first place?

I'm pretty sure it's like august 21st-24th something like that....definitely Late August though

Nammer
Wed, 05-26-2004, 07:06 PM
OK Even if it comes out... How is it gonna get subbed??? is it gonna be on cam with added subtitles OR they wait till DVD comes out which will take 4ever.. ?? =)

Kumiriko
Wed, 05-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Know how you can download copies of movies not in theater yet here? Well thats how. people get copys. then they share

orn210
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:17 PM
yeah some movies get on internet even before they get to the theatres

dragon
Thu, 05-27-2004, 05:51 PM
wow finally naruto can do CHIDORI DEMON FOX STYLE

Stoopider
Fri, 05-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Aih. A Sidetrack story.. Thats crap. At least, I hope they show some new Ninja village with their own ninja's and stuff. At least give a more detailed background on the other nations.

I was really hoping It'll be a story related to Naruto but set in a different time, like maybe the main character would be about Kakashi and his life story, only at the end, he meets up with Naruto. Or about the Fourth.

dafashizzle
Fri, 06-04-2004, 10:07 PM
I dont know, but i hope its a killer movie and that i will be able to see it!

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:03 PM
as long as the movie isn't like Jump Festa 2004

orn210
Fri, 06-04-2004, 11:21 PM
in trailer it was just team 7 is protecting a girl/hime to her country snow village(haku's village i think)

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 06-10-2004, 08:57 AM
I agree with ShinobiNeko. That jump fiesta wasn't that great. I hope the movie's way better.

z0diac
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:50 AM
ammm, i remember pretty clearly that one of the eps had in the end a little trailer for the movie and it was about some snow princess... and naruto was in it so Kakashi in his early years is out of the question ... I mean a naruto movie without naruto?

P.S
ghost in a shell 2? never heard about that O_o was it any good?

Alu
Thu, 06-10-2004, 10:24 AM
I sincerely hope that one day Sakura pops up and owns everyone. They are not going to keep her at her level if shes a main character. Well just my opinion.

Movie will probably not be to thick on the plot. I hope its good as it looks at this point. Also the technique hes using in that pic i would assume is the move jiraiya teaches him if you were being serious dragon i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif.

Death to the forehead-girl doubters!

Also, hi first post. Im alu, uber plot guesser and reasoner i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif.

Knives122
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Shell probably get her ass whoped but not without kick at least one guys ass

Chiyo
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:29 PM
yeah, it seems that the movie is about Kakashi in his young years, but I also want to see the others! Dont't understand me wrong, I like kakashi a lot, but I want to see Naruto, Sasuke and other...