PDA

View Full Version : God, the Devil, and Bob

Tachikoma
Tue, 05-25-2004, 12:44 PM
As it says on the tin, really. I've been hunting for months to try and find this series for download, but I can't find it. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Edit
Oh, and if someone can tell me where to get Full Metal Panic from, without having to crawl along at 1kb, I'd really appreciate it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

x hypz x
Thu, 05-27-2004, 07:31 PM
i have no idea what God, the Devil, and Bob is, but if you use irc you can get fmp from the bots on anime legion's channel

Tachikoma
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:55 PM
God, the Devil, & Bob was an American animated show broadcast (in the UK at least) about 5-6 years ago. Only one season was made, but it got cancelled about half-way through because some PC Americans didn't like the idea of a mortal man being able to talk to God and Satan (and otherwise being picky about Christianity). Shame, really, as it was really funny, and starred the voice talents of French Stewart (who's just naturally funny).

If anyone stills knows where I can get it, please tell me!

Oh, PS. I have no idea how to use irc, and God knows what 'fmp' means i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sun, 05-30-2004, 05:33 PM
i saw an ep of that.....it was pretty good stuff
too bad it was competing with the first year of "who wants to be a millionaire" and so it was cancelled early i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Knives122
Mon, 05-31-2004, 11:30 AM
It was a pretty good show, made me laugh to bad they canceled it