PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP

n1nj4b0y
Tue, 05-25-2004, 10:50 AM
I just downloaded Python 2.3 and tried to download ep. 1-10 of Naruto, once it downlaods and says download complete the pop-up dissapears and I'm stuck with a loading for 10 seconds then nothing happens... HELP

stos289
Tue, 05-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Try uninstalling Python and downloading the official bittorent client from here (http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html). I belive this will solve your problem beacuse it has been tested and is made by the actual person who created the bittorrent system. Hope I could help.

jdub
Wed, 05-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Uninstall all bit torrent crap and redownload this "python 2.3" client. I think you may be confused, unless some fool decided to NAME a bit torrent client "python" of course.

Python is a programming language used for all sorts of things. some programmers have made Bit Torrent clients out of it (I believe G3 uses it).

Anyways after uninstalling/reinstalling if you still cant get the torrent to auto-load with the client then try right clicking a torrent on a site, hitting "save as" and saving it to your desktop. Right click on the torrent now on your desktop and select open with -> chose program, then select (or browse to find) your bit torrent program and make sure the "always use this program when opening these kinds of files" box is checked before hitting open. This should solve your problem.