PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Science Theater 3000

Lego
Mon, 05-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Figured it was about time i made this topic, after finally finding the movie on torrent a couple days ago. For people that don't know what MST3K is, heres a run down.

There are robots, crow(looks like he has a catchers mit on his head and is gold), tom servo(looks like a red buble gum machine crossed with a barrel), gypsy(who looks like a vacuum a little, and pilots the ship) and the human guy , who they changed, mike.

They go through old movies, mostly early 90's and below and make fun of them. Add comments to them, and stuff like that.

For instance in the movie, theres guys sitting down at dinner, and from the movie, we know that most of em are german.

So when some people leave, crow says "don't leave me with the germans" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

It used to be on the sci-fi channel on sat or sundays. But i don't think it is anymore.

hiddenpookie
Thu, 05-27-2004, 09:08 PM
umm ok.

Vattha
Sat, 05-29-2004, 05:22 PM
I heard it was good, but yeah it got canceled.

Knives122
Sat, 05-29-2004, 08:47 PM
I remember this show, they would watch movies and make fun of them, I loved that show but alas it got canceled but its cool that you made a topic about it

Lefty
Sat, 05-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Comedy cental canceled it then it got picked up by scifi for like three or four seasons then it eneded. I wish I could find DVD's with all the old eps. I loved that show.