PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Fix?

kilzo
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:26 PM
I havent found anything like this and i was wondering what other people are up too, because i cant really find stuff to do on certain days. I was wondering what people have on probably mon-fri?

Monday - FullMetal Alchemist (not this week sadly)
Tuesday - Nothing - Find an already finished anime at watch that
Wednesday - Whatever's out
Thursday - Sometimes Naruto if they come out quick
Friday - Sometimes Naruto Manga, or then im going to be interested in Samurai Champloo

Alot of times i only find myself downloading older animes, anyone have a nice weekly fix to keep them occupied?

Foomanchew24
Mon, 05-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Midori no hibi comes out on mondays and is strange and funny and occasionally has fights in it, it is subbed up to episode 8 (does have some nudity, for humor) it is subbed by Anime empire. you can get the releases off of dodwnloadanime.org

Chrno crusade also comes out on mondays i think, it's almost over though. on ep. 22 of 26. downloadanime.org ounce again to find that. I have not watched it yet but looks interesting.

Tenjou Tenge comes out on tuesdays and is subbed up to episode 6. Anime station is subbing it, pretty good series, cool fights, check it out.

Ragnrock the animation just started but i'm not sure when it come out but looks interesting.

For any of these you can usually find the eps on downloadanime.org if not just search forums for original sites.

These are all i can think of and i am also going to try samurai champloon to see what it is about