PDA

View Full Version : Burning Naruto Help!

LocDown
Sun, 05-23-2004, 07:30 PM
how come the Naruto i burned into vcd wont work? it wont work on niether my comp or my DVD player. Should i burn it as a SVCD or VCD. im using Nero. Please help

stos289
Mon, 05-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Well, burning Naruto can be a tough process. However, it should work on the computer. Try using a different program to open the VCD such as Realplayer, Windows Media, Divx, or VLC. Playing it on a DVD player is another task however. In the DVD player menu, their should be a configuration to play VCDs. Play aroud with it and you should be able to find it. Thats what I had to do when I tried to play a VCD on my DVD player. Also, don't burn an SVCD. Its not worth it. Most DVD players don't play SVCD. If you have any more questions just post and i'll try to help.

LocDown
Mon, 05-24-2004, 04:04 PM
thanks. Is there a way to make the quality better? When i put it up on full screen, the quality gets worse.

stos289
Mon, 05-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, thats the downside of burning things yourself on VCD. The only way you could have good quality like on professional DVD's are if you got the raw video, and encoded it yourself. What burning programs, such as Nero, do is that they encode the files so the DVD player will be able to read them. You would also gain better quality if you burned them on DVDs. VCD's tend to have less space so quality loss is affected by that. Also the program that you are using could use a different encoding which brings out less quality. Hope I could help.