PDA

View Full Version : Konohamaru

Trunks420
Sun, 05-23-2004, 02:16 PM
since 3rd died isn't Konohamaru all alone now. i think he is going to become strong. In this series all those who have lost loved ones have become really strong. what you guys thinK?

Stoopider
Sun, 05-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Don't he have parents?

XwingRob
Sun, 05-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Its unknown whether he is an orphan or not.

Assertn
Sun, 05-23-2004, 04:16 PM
people say that asuma is possibly related to the 3rd since his last name is sarutobi.....
personally i think thats bull, since they wouldve at least HINTED at it during scenes like the funeral

but if that WAS the case, then konohomaru's dad might be asuma

otherwise i'd just assume he has parents somewhere.....there's alot of kids in the series that have parents you never see, but you can tell which ones dont have parents by the messed up beliefs and ideals they end up obtaining

Moriarte
Sun, 05-23-2004, 04:56 PM
I thought it was known that Konohamaru's parent's were killed.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 05-23-2004, 05:25 PM
whether he has parents or not he still has iruka. sure it may not be much but hey, its better than having no one.

Assertn
Sun, 05-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by: Moriarte
I thought it was known that Konohamaru's parent's were killed.

when did they mention konohamru's parents?

Superman
Sun, 05-23-2004, 07:11 PM
They have never mentioned Konohamaru's parents, but I am sure he has them. They would have said if that were not the case.

I agree that he will become very strong. If Naruto ends up like Dragonball Z, and skips several years, Konohamaru will show up as a HUGE dominator.

orn210
Sun, 05-23-2004, 11:20 PM
naruto better not end up like DBZ

Assertn
Sun, 05-23-2004, 11:25 PM
some people are just too paranoid about stuff resembling dbz......
you need to stop overlooking the good points of that series just because it ended up long and drawn out!

if they did a flash forward in time and had everyone older, i cant possibly think how that would automatically be a bad thing.....in fact if they plan to have naruto become hokage eventually, then i cant see how they could end the series WITHOUT at least one flash forward

Kumiriko
Sun, 05-23-2004, 11:29 PM
I think Konohamaru is Naruto's Son Come back from the Futer to get the 9 tails energy to Prevent an evil Power that attcks the village in the Futer!

Superman
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you need to stop overlooking the good points of that series just because it ended up long and drawn out!

No kidding. Why does everyone here hate DBZ? I bet a lot of people would not even be into anime if it were not for DBZ. Kishmoto has even said that he likes DBZ, and it is an influence for Naruto.

I just don't understand all the DBZ haters...

Also, like AssertnFailure said, How can either of the main parts of the story happen with out a jump forward of a few years. Sasuke is not anywhere close to beating Itachi, and Naruto is just as far from becomming Hokage.

gokudagreat
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

if they did a flash forward in time and had everyone older, i cant possibly think how that would automatically be a bad thing.....in fact if they plan to have naruto become hokage eventually, then i cant see how they could end the series WITHOUT at least one flash forward

Oh my god thank you, i know cause my name is gokudagreat and all people probably think im obsessed with dbz, but just like AssertnFailure said there are some HUGELY GOOD POINTS about this series.

For one, Naruto would have never came to be if not for Toriyama and Dragonball

Second, if you take away the fact that the anime kept catching up to the manga so they had to put in loads of fillers and people screaming, the anime is actually quite good (save maybe dbgt, which was kinda not so good)

Thirdly, not only did dragonball influence Naruto but it also influenced animes like One piece and Yu Yu Hakusho, just to name a few

yes it might not be the most deep or intellectual anime ever, but theres no denying the influence its had on anime to date

viciousHyuuga
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:26 AM
vegita would smash itachi ....... sharingan vs ssj LOL, while goku is smashing kyuubi , all the kage's sannins an chunnins junnins an gennins @ the same time all on ssj lvl 1

Assertn
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:41 AM
haha.....well the problem with dbz is that they went and made the characters so immensely powerful, that you cant possibly match them up with any other character from any other series......it just simply wouldnt work

and i admit that dbz was the first anime series i was in to, in fact i found nothing wrong with borrowing my friends tapes when he bought them and having dbz marathons with some friends every so often

gokudagreat
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Yea, thats what i think i love about dragonball most, it brought the fighting genre of anime to new heights, the power that goku and vegeta and their friends had was just amazing

sorry this is getting way off topic, yea i dont think its been said whether konohamaru has parents or not

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-24-2004, 01:08 AM
This has been discussed one million times.

- It is not known if Konohamaru is an orphan or not.
- ASUMA IS NOT KONOHAMARU'S FATHER!!!
- And yes he's probably going to become really strong one day.