PDA

View Full Version : Why is AonE releasing Ragnarok but neglecting Godannar?

cubs2084
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Ragnarok doesn't need subs, as there are a couple groups working on it already, and farther then 3 episodes. Godannar, on the other hand, is only being subbed by AonE-F-B. Now, I realize that they don't have to sub anything, I have no right to complain for something that's free, blah blah. All I'm saying is, if you're going to tackle multiple projects, you should focus on the ones where you are the only subber for that particular show, and not go pick up a series that already has a decent group working on it.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 05-23-2004, 03:21 PM
they will sub what they want to sub and when they want to sub, so if they feel like neglecting godannar they will do so, so jsut shut up and wait for the ep to be released if your so desperate for your ep go learn japanese

complich8
Sun, 05-23-2004, 07:13 PM
yeah, umm ... no.

our priorities are our own to decide. If we want to devote more time and energy to things that nobody else is doing, we could do so on Daa Daa Daa. Would that make you happy?

We have a lot of staff members. We have a lot of projects. Godannar is a joint, too, meaning staff members from another group work with us. Every team has their own pace and their own dynamic, and just because a couple episodes come out of one pipe that doesn't mean that nothing is happening in other ones.

We've been working on ragnarok since it first aired, it's just that it took us a while to finish anything up on it. We didn't just randomly decide to pick it up. Just like we didn't drop hunter x hunter or tenjou tenge, even though no releases of them have happened lately. And just like we didn't do releases on Daa Daa Daa for a while.

Deal with it, and have a little faith in us, jeesh.

Mut
Sun, 05-23-2004, 07:15 PM
i have faith! forget these suckacheeses. =D

cubs2084
Sun, 05-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Heh, sorry. I have faith in you guys, you're my favorite fansub group. I'm just an impatient bastard.