Bonkers325
Sat, 05-22-2004, 11:31 PM
irc or bt

Zaknafein
Mon, 05-24-2004, 02:42 PM
What is it about?

Munsu
Mon, 05-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Think of it as playing an RPG... that's what it is about... at the moment I really don't know what it is about plot wise... at least we already know that there is some badass bad character at the moment

Koyuki
Mon, 05-24-2004, 08:37 PM
It's about two travelers. Roan and Yuufa they travel through Ragnarok. A place filled with magic, swordsmanship, quests, and of course, Porings. People will join their party.

It's like a typical andventure, comedy serie. Based on Ragnarok Online.

Zaknafein
Tue, 05-25-2004, 02:16 AM
Okay I will give it a try!

Kitano
Tue, 05-25-2004, 03:00 AM
what i dont get is, is it supposed to be like .hack, as in its in an mmorpg? or its the world of ragnarok , like in the manga?

stallionslayer
Tue, 05-25-2004, 04:52 AM
well, as far as I know, they're not in an mmorpg like .hack, I don't know the manga, but the story uses elements from the mmorpg (although i do sometimes get the feeling that they're playing the game)...

Munsu
Tue, 05-25-2004, 08:58 AM
No they are not... it is has if the characters are real, but their world itself is like an RPG.... it is not like .hack where the characters are simply inside the game...

Here there is no game, just a world that looks like an "RPG"

Mike Shinobi
Fri, 05-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Haha I love this anime. Just finished dling the 7th ep so I'm about to watch it. Really good so far, IMO. RPG elements really make me laugh. HEAL!

deternal
Wed, 08-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Since its been almost 3 months since you released an ep of Ragnarok the Animation, just wanted to check if you are still subbing this anime?

I'd definitely prefer your subs, but by now your 10 eps behind.

I realize you are doing this on your freetime etc. so this isn't meant to be bugging you, it would just be nice to know - as a suggestion you could write a status message on the series list for the series you are doing (like "in progress" "licensed" "discontinued" etc.).

Eurasian
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:45 AM
i watch the 1st episode and it was...hm...what's the word...repetitive. i don't wanna see the magician woman use that ice attack 5 time straight....even tho that's what u actually do in the game. i'll just keep watching...i'm taking ur word Mike Shinobi that it'll be good.