PDA

View Full Version : Stopped Anime???

Bloodhybrid
Sat, 05-22-2004, 07:50 PM
ok just wondering why thier hasnt been any releases of...
Bakuretsu Tenshi after episode 4
and Tenjo Tenge

why did u stop subbing? they looked like pretty promessing anime's which personally i would have liked to watch

lionheart1012000
Sat, 05-22-2004, 08:23 PM
i personally dont know jack about these animes. they never appealed to me. however if an anime is not subbed that means it was either dropped due to lack of interest or it was licensed here in the states.

SK
Sat, 05-22-2004, 09:30 PM
bakuretsu tenshi 6 was just released

njdevs95
Sat, 05-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Subbed or raw? If subbed where at?

complich8
Sun, 05-23-2004, 01:51 AM
we're working on it.

don't know if that'll satisfy you. it probably won't. But we're working on it.

Bonkers325
Sun, 05-23-2004, 02:17 AM
hehe, have patience u leechers

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 05-23-2004, 11:03 AM
not sure where you at but i got

Bakuretsu Tenshi 1-6 + trailer i mean thats what its up to i did not get the little batch file they released

by Lunar

kaiserphenix
Sun, 05-23-2004, 01:17 PM
complich will continu hunter x hunter gi final as well???

Bloodhybrid
Sun, 05-23-2004, 07:43 PM
nah it does satisfy me actually,
just wanted to know if u were playin catch up or if ud droped it all togeather

cheers for the wake up on it

complich8
Mon, 05-24-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by: kaiserphenix
complich will continu hunter x hunter gi final as well???

we aren't dropping anything any time soon barring extenuating circumstances (ie: licenses claimed by people who don't like us subbing their stuff).

that includes hxh. Especially after the time we've spent getting 3-6 polished, you're damned skippy we're going to keep doing them.

We haven't dropped gokusen, we haven't dropped tenjou tenge, we haven't dropped daa daa daa, we haven't dropped godannar, we haven't dropped hxh, we haven't dropped guardian hearts (bless its soul), we haven't dropped yukikaze, we haven't dropped macross zero, we haven't dropped ... well ... you name it. Unless we've announced we've dropped it.

If we drop something, it'll get announced as such both in the channel and probably here. It's just that I'm personally a nitpicky bastard who can't qc pass a file to save my life, apparently.

Speaking of which, we could use more nitpicky bastards to help things move along. If you fit the bill, go to #aone-recruit and see if you're nitpicky enough and bastardly enough i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif (people who forget letters on common words need not apply i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

kaiserphenix
Mon, 05-24-2004, 05:27 AM
thats great news

Koyuki
Mon, 05-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Patience... Check out animesuki. AnimeOne releases almost every day! Sometimes 1-3 eps per day. They have lots of series.
AnimeOne rules!

*doing the AnimeOne dance*

Assertn
Mon, 05-24-2004, 09:18 PM
frankly, im hoping that the Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu FINAL episodes start being fansubbed again......

if you ask me....thats the funniest stuff that has ever made it onto a television