PDA

View Full Version : If anyone needs a typesetter or just help subbing anime in general, i would like to help

gokudagreat
Sat, 05-22-2004, 02:27 PM
I can read both hiragana and katakana and i know a pretty good amount of japanese, i dont know if i could translate anime yet but i could definitely be a typesetter or just help with any needs you may want, i dont have school anymore and lots of free time on my hands, plus ill be going to japan for 2 months so when i come back i could quite possibly be able to translate anime when i come back, so if you need any help at all, just ask

joker-kun
Thu, 05-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Id be glad to take ya. Considering the Fansub im in just picked up 4 new projects and plan to start them in the next 2 weeks to the end of june.

gokudagreat
Fri, 05-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Okay sure man, plus im going to japan for 2 months this summer and living with a family so when i come back i could even maybe be a translator

my email is renny@bivings.com

joker-kun
Fri, 05-28-2004, 03:42 PM
My comp cant send emails...do you use msn or irc?

BTW: to access your PM just click on the little lock that say whateeveer amount of new messages, then to your right clikc on the glasses entitled "read".

gokudagreat
Fri, 05-28-2004, 06:42 PM
yea i have msn its gokudagreat@hotmail.com

i have irc too but it would be easier to contact through msn

nejineji
Thu, 06-03-2004, 08:25 PM
I just want to say THANK YOU to you guys for doing this for fans... And I like you guys better than the other group 'cause y'all provide most accurate translations and less c*ss words.... yep its very inportant little kids are watching it, too ya know.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

If this is the wrong place to put this kinda comment....sorry. I couldn't find anywhere else in this forum...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Blizzard
Tue, 06-08-2004, 02:34 AM
well telling you the truth i need some help with a dragonball z movie...
well i have the dbz movie 11 in france, and the qulity is great, but i dont know france.
but i wanted to ask you this:
the translate need to be ths same as the dbz 11 movie that also in japanese, the one that waight about 310 mb in kazaa or emule, the one with the luzzy quilty.
anyway, the translate is preety much the same, but i dont know from where i could get a dbz subtiltes for movies (ths subtitles need to be of course in english).
i just wanted to ask you from where i could get a suttlitles for dbz movie 11, maybe you could do it for me, and i need a program that stick the subtitles to the movie, and the movie is an realone file, so i dont know what i shell do...

Kaiser-chan
Wed, 06-23-2004, 10:08 PM
I know you've probably gotten so many of these already, but if you do have time, ]http://ee2.domaindlx.com/kaiserchan] please look us up - [/L]
(It will be moved to a more secure domain later, when there becomes greater need) we could use more people. It seems that while everyone's cousin/friend/sister/dog claims they shall translate it, no one has really organised into any fashion of a sub other than this one that I can see, and there's a lot of pointing around at people who supposedly know japanese and will help, but never manage to get into contact.
Obviously, since the movie isn't out yet, and we do have staff already, but the more the merrier, as the number of fans to this movie (who are likely to be critical little monsters once they get their grubby hands on it. xD) is enourmous, and the better we can get the translations, and the faster, the better, and we can always use more people willing to work on it when it comes out.