PDA

View Full Version : Kyou Kara Maou

Queen_Tsunade
Fri, 05-21-2004, 09:56 PM
This is the funniest new show this spring; it isn't the lame yaoi I thought it would be. (The skeletons are my favorite characters).

P.S. How do I change this retarded nick?

Knives122
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:51 PM
you mean your avatar

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:52 PM
I only saw the first two episodes, at that point I had the same opinion of the series that you did, "lame yaoi". I guess I need to go back and give it another try. How does it compare to Midori no Hibi? That's the one that I've thought was the best comedy so far this season.

Munsu
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Midori no Hibi is much better...

and the gayness factor in the last couple of episodes have been off the roof compared to the first two

SpankyDaM
Sat, 05-22-2004, 06:49 AM
Just seen the latest episode (ep 5) and this anime is sooo messed up on too many levels to count.

But... it's really making me smile, and I figure it might just turn in to a comedy classic as it goes on. The overall yaoi factor and the way that the main character is so freaked out by it is getting funnier and funnier.

Aeon
Sat, 05-22-2004, 11:26 AM
This show really bores me, it's the first anime that I've ever dropped without seeing the end and I've set through Cosprayers.

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 05-23-2004, 11:08 AM
man i am addicted to this show it does not dissapoint it somewhat surprises me and shocks me since me a US person am not used to the such blantent things they depict its so funny also just like sensei no ojikon

Mae
Sun, 05-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Q: Is this show stupid, immature, and very un-PC?

A: You bet

Q: Did I just, while watching episode 4, laugh so loudly that my upstairs neighbor started stomping on my ceiling?

A: Yes

ryan92084
Mon, 05-24-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
Q: Is this show stupid, immature, and very un-PC?

A: You bet

Q: Did I just, while watching episode 4, laugh so loudly that my upstairs neighbor started stomping on my ceiling?

A: Yes

lol very true

maronbd
Tue, 05-25-2004, 10:04 AM
KYOU KARA MAO RULES!!!!
IS THE BEST AND FUNNIEST SHOW I EVER SEEN!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Koyuki
Tue, 05-25-2004, 10:16 AM
It's pretty good. It's funny and the action isn't bad either. It isn't that gay.

maronbd
Tue, 05-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Well, really the people sometimes confuse Yaoi with SONEN-AI
Kyou Kara Mao is SHONEN-AI, because only have little parts with scenes of funny love misundertandings and the anime Yaoi have scenes with SEX EXPLISIT(kyou kara Mao don't have these)

YOU HAVE NO SEEN THE CHAPTER 7-8????
YOU WILL FALL OF THE CHAIR!!!jajajaja
Only wait to see the TRUE VOLFRAM!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

sage_shinobi
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:26 PM
anyone know where l can get the opening theme for this show

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-17-2004, 01:10 AM
I find kyou Kara Maou to be pretty funny. I don't watch shounen-ai/yaoi stuff..but found this one to be funny..i guess due to how the main character reacts ^^;

Saya
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi!

I hope you haven't dropped this anime?
This show is so great, I love it!!

If you tell me to be patient, I will gladly obey ... I just need some good news ... please!!

Noir
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Very funny show indeed. Looking foward to episode 10 with glee.

Ashoro
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by: Saya
Hi!

I hope you haven't dropped this anime?
This show is so great, I love it!!

If you tell me to be patient, I will gladly obey ... I just need some good news ... please!!

Ditto here. While I can't say exactly why ... the animation is average, the plot isn't the most original, the voice acting is nice, but not spectacular - - still, somehow this anime comes together to be a really, really funny and entertaining show. It's not the most obvious show for licensing, so fansubs could be the only way those who don't speak Japanese will get to enjoy it.

But, hey, AonE staff are working for free, so I won't complain if it takes forever, or even if the show is dropped. [But I hope you all keep at it, because the quality on the prject has been excellent from AonE.]

Ciao!!!

ryan92084
Tue, 07-06-2004, 05:17 PM
hey take as long as you want (before i'm 30 preferably : P) as long as it gets realeased i'm always happy

ryan92084
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:55 AM
10+11 out get em while they're hot

Varica
Thu, 07-08-2004, 12:36 PM
I love this anime, its really good and funny. The gayness doesn't bother me coz I'm not bothered by that sort of thing, maybe us brits are more open minded with these things. Its more funny to me, the way the main character reacts to being in that situation. I've watched up to episode 9 now, and love every minute. I'm a big fan of the skeletons too, I want one!!!!

Ashoro
Thu, 07-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Excellent episodes, well worth the wait - and again, superior job by AnimeOne.

The 'gay' parts are the most humorous... oh, and at least Gunther got to kick some @ss this time, too.

Thanks again, AonE!

Ciao

Mae
Sat, 07-10-2004, 02:24 PM
The new eps were very cute. I liked Gunter and Gwendel's "kissing" scene. "How... how... random," LOL

I'm also really enjoying the character of Yuuri. Cute and overly innocent characters generally annoy me, but Yuuri is too goofy and sweet to dislike. And his magical transformation is one of my all time favorites: My hair is now approximately one inch longer and slightly curlier!! FEAR ME!!!!" LMAO

HaZMaTiK
Sat, 07-10-2004, 06:38 PM
boy when yuuri gets mad he gets mad but i hope he gets over the passing out part

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 07-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Liked the new episodes, and it was funny with the gunter and gwendel's 'kissing' part, gwendel's expression was hilarious, and i agree that yuuri's transformation is pretty cool, i definately like it when he transforms into maou, totally different character, and it would be nice if he could not pass out after tranformations, it would be nice if he could somehow learn to controll it

askar_trent
Mon, 07-19-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm looking forward to ep 12 to be out!! n______n
I don't blame AonE for taking so long, quite the contrary, I'm so thankful with them for doing this excellent job, however, I think we already have waited a lot, don't you think?
But well, I suppose the waiting is ok as long as they keep on doing Kyou Kara Maou (and their others works as well) like that. n_n

KEEP IT UP AONE!!

HaZMaTiK
Mon, 07-19-2004, 05:32 PM
yes i hope they finish the series as its oddly wonderfully yea waiting sucks but i like how they spit about avg. 2 episode at once which is cool

askar_trent
Tue, 07-20-2004, 03:08 PM
Ep 12 is out!!!

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 07-20-2004, 05:07 PM
can not wait till episode 13 looks hilairus

Icelander
Fri, 08-20-2004, 11:32 AM
I REALLY hope Im gonna see episode 16 of this lovely series soon but the sentence "waiting for something good cant wait too long" or something like that (dont know the english phrase for it) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mae
Mon, 08-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Ep 16 wasn't all that exciting, but it was OK. More Kyou Kara Maou is always a good thing,

ryan92084
Mon, 08-30-2004, 10:52 PM
agreeamafied

making gunter cry and then freak out is good as well

mj_hahn
Wed, 09-08-2004, 01:50 PM
KKM rockz! I wonder why AonE is taking so long to sub it. Don't tell me that they dropped it *sniffs

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Yeah, this series is quite funny. I wished they had a story arch, though. It seems like just a bunch of mini-stories thrown together so far, with it's interesting/unique missions.

Oh yeah, will Yuuri have any other relationships with a real female, or do we have to deal with pretty blonde boy getting jealous all series long. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I hope he meets a real nice girl soon.

Munsu
Wed, 09-08-2004, 06:09 PM
I always liked that green haired nurse... i wish he would get together with her....

Although I really dont find this series amusing at all... im just watching because i already started it... I just dont dig the constant yaoi... it's funny at times but not to have it every single minute of a series

mj_hahn
Thu, 09-09-2004, 03:55 PM
I can't believe it!!!

Guess who's Gunter's voice actor?!!

Munsu
Thu, 09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
i know he sounds like Kakashi and Ion... i have to check though

thundrakkon
Thu, 09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
It's Inoue Kazuhiko. Here is a list of his works:

Anne of Green Gables - Gilbert Blythe
Aoki Ryusei SPT - Layzner Eiji
Baggy - Ryo
Blue Seed - Kusanagi Mamoru
Blue Seed 2 - Kusanagi Mamoru
Chrno Crusade - Ion
Fruits Basket - Hatori Soma
Galaxy Railways - Yuuki Wataru
Gravitation TV - Yuki Eiri
Gundam Seed MSV Astray - Murakumo Gai
Harukanaru Toki no Nakade - Hachiyosho - Tachibana Tomohisa
Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu - Lazy
Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe - Lazy
Kujibiki Unbalance - Kaburagi Yuya
Kyo Kara Maoh - Günter
LEGENDZ - Yomigaeru Ryuo Densetsu - Shilon
Naruto - Hanata Kakashi
Naruto Movie - Hatake Kakashi
Oishinbo - Yamaoka Shiro
Panzer World Galient - Uzuben
Panzer World Galient OVA - Uzuben
Parasite Dolls - Buzz
Spiral ~Bond of Inference~ Madoka Seiryuu
Tales of Phantasia THE ANIMATION - Klarth F. Lester
Vampire Princess Miyu OVA - Pazusu

I am assuming you wanted to point out that he also does Kakashi in Naruto.

mj_hahn
Thu, 09-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah...it's the one who voice acts for Kakashi. I can't believe that it's him.

Mae
Tue, 09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Episode 17 is out. It's not on the main torrent page for some reason, but it's available on www.mirkx.com

thundrakkon
Wed, 09-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Episode 17 had its humorous parts, but the show seems to be running out of ideas. There doesn't seem to be a solid plot at this point. It is just one side show after another. Is it designed that way, as everyday life in Maou kingdom?

hacks21
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:55 AM
hmm episode 17 dissapered from anime one is there something wrong with the current one?

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 08:28 PM
what happen to Gotwoot torrent...is hadn't update any anime yet? do anybody know y? anybody know where i can dl Kyou Kara Maou cuz Gotwoot site is down or something.

Akaichan
Sun, 09-26-2004, 11:59 PM
ano... well i haven't been able to get 17, does anyone really know what happened to gotwoot.com? because the main page is back up but nothing else anyways to kkm

i love it, a freind of mine told me they are based of novels not manga. And i do think there is some plot but its underline and not really clear. Like Konrad and that human woman more about the past of Konrad Gunter and Wolfie(EEEK love himt o bits) and the fact that the first king has gone missing...or so it seems..o.o

quick question who do you think is the straigest of the bunch?

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 01:01 AM
I think the streightest is Yuuri, cause I thought he said something about wanting to meet a girl, plus dosen't seem like he is that interested in the yaoi things and he so far, has no romantic or even interest in Wolfram (think that's his name, the fiancee)

thundrakkon
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:05 PM
After seeing the last 2 episodes, I agree with ShinobiNeko; Yuuri is probably the only straight guy left on the show. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif I don't even think they will introduce a legitimate female character at all at this point for his love interest, though. Actually, I still have yet to figure out the storyline in this series. Oh well, it is fun to watch, although the yaoi is a little scary at times. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 09-27-2004, 05:16 PM
That's true, I don't think there really is a storyline, since there is no real plot, but it's worth watching because its funny.

Akaichan
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:36 PM
mmmmmm i dunno i seen ep 19/18 and...wow...sorry to say but 18 is like o.O major yuuri wolf. bonding. hehe they are parents! (i sorta pitty tho i think his team mate, the guy with the glasses in the human world has a crush on yuuri >> but doens't everybody?) mmm i would vote for the strightest is Konrad he acutally had a girlfriend, Raven(EEHEHE RavenxCairie thats cute...) and... Gwendle as the strighest of the bunch. my Gwndle(sp?) reasoning is that tho he has an obbession with cute things i sorta see him with the invention chick, and the Doctor who randomly pops up...*pokes fingers together*with Konrad. tho i -really- wish they would translate the books for it. but it looks like there is no end in sight for the series seeing that its now 30+ eps now.
to me its one of those feel good shounen ai anime. as my friend put it "It is very popural with japanese highschool girls"

thundrakkon
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:16 AM
Akaichan, if you remember, that love machine even detected Konrad having feelings for Yuuri. Gwendel, well, he likes Yuuri, too. Remember all the stuff that he cherishes that Yuuri gives him. All the male characters have a thing for Yuuri.

Yuuri is the only one who actually thought something was wrong in the beginning when the Wolfram was trying to hook up with him. I don't really think Yuuri wants to get married to Wolfram, but is only doing this because he kind of fell into it and doesn't know how to get out without hurting Wolfram's feelings.

Yeah, this show is quite popular with some of the girls I know. They like any Anime that has "good looking" male characters, apparently.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 09-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Hmm, well, I watch it because it's funny, I still remember one of the way earlier episode when Yuuri's classmate/friend found him in the bathroom with his pants down, or something similar, xD too funny.

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:54 AM
yea man... thats so right... keep it funny... i hope~

animefreak
Tue, 09-28-2004, 02:15 PM
looking for episode 16? i try mirkx but the link is not working, any other site to dl episode 16?

Akaichan
Tue, 09-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Thundrakkon ya it did show up and they do all have a werid thing for him but to me *eyes darts around*i read alot of Shounen ai fanfiction and watch animes. x.x to me when i watch it Konrad loves yuuri in a father-ish way Gwendle just loves cute things...o.o which makes me laugh. wolffram is flat out not stright.

one thing i like about Maou ma is all the jokes it makes about differnt anime types, and fangirls are in it as well. question does anyone remember Miss Bicipes real name? ithink he is...stright...ish too

ps- yuuri does look confused 98.9 % of the time i dun get why he doesn't just call it off then again this isn't a love story anyways x.x lol one last thing does anyone know if the Company doing it deiced on how far it will last? i checked the site 35 is on there wtih the showing on japanese tv.

abunai
Wed, 09-29-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Akaichan, if you remember, that love machine even detected Konrad having feelings for Yuuri. Gwendel, well, he likes Yuuri, too. Remember all the stuff that he cherishes that Yuuri gives him. All the male characters have a thing for Yuuri.
Hmm, I believe this is a misunderstanding. The stuff he cherishes is that kawaii whale figurine that Yuuri got at the marine park, and gave to Gwendal. It's part of the humour of Gwendal's position that he has a secret penchant for cute stuff like plushies (some of which he makes, himself, by hand). It's not exactly the kind of thing you normally associate with tough, no-nonsense military commanders - and therein lies the humour.

Sure, Konrad loves Yuuri - but bearing in mind the beginning of the series, I think Konrad sees himself as a sort of pseudo-parent to Yuuri, so I don't think this is romantic love. Rather, it's parental love.

Gunther is quite obviously madly devoted to Yuuri - and the love detector shows that quite clearly. But his devotion is somewhat obsessive. Gunther, incidentally, is my favourite character in the series - he is always good for a laugh, mostly because he is so absurdly easy to manipulate.

Yuuri is the only one who actually thought something was wrong in the beginning when the Wolfram was trying to hook up with him. I don't really think Yuuri wants to get married to Wolfram, but is only doing this because he kind of fell into it and doesn't know how to get out without hurting Wolfram's feelings.
That's about right.

Yeah, this show is quite popular with some of the girls I know. They like any Anime that has "good looking" male characters, apparently.
Different strokes for different folks - I personally like the show for the humour. It's not the funniest anime currently running, but it is consistently amusing.

- abunai

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:46 AM
i agree with Abunai about the love things, Konrad is either a big brother or father figure to Yuuri, Gwendal has the affection for anythign cute and probably has brotherly love for Yuuri, Gunther has what seems to me to be an obsessive mother's love for Yuuri, and Wolfram.....well....yeah.....

Gunther is one of my favs. too, but moreso the fear of the invention experiments that you see in Gwendal is the funniest thing to me, seeing as he's not afraid of battle or death (it would seem) yet he fears the inventions.

P.S. - I cant get eps 18 and 19 anymore, anyone have any ideas where i can get em?

mitsui
Tue, 10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
does anybody know how many episodes kyou kara maou has? coz i don't think it is getting any interesting, especially with those gay stuffs.

i heard it has upto 39 episodes and another source said it will only be upto 24.

anybody?

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 10-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: mitsui
does anybody know how many episodes kyou kara maou has? coz i don't think it is getting any interesting, especially with those gay stuffs.

i heard it has upto 39 episodes and another source said it will only be upto 24.

anybody?

not sure, but hte gay things are supposed to be funny, they're not meant to be serious, if you notice they havent really shown a serious gay relationship, anyways last i checked there was gonna be 39 eps but i dont really know for sure because i've also seen sites say 24 eps.

Mae
Tue, 10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Thanks to AssertnFailure and Haku_san I have finally learned how to use mIRC, and have obtained the legendary 80Kbs/sec download speed! Three eps in 20 minutes each i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

I don't know haw many eps total, but I hope it goes on awhile, because it's nice to watch something lighthearted and silly occasionally. Beebears! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Thu, 10-07-2004, 05:18 PM
i wish I knew how to use MIRC, i've been searching for a while now for 18 and 19 and cant seem to find them anywhere

mitsui
Sun, 10-10-2004, 12:59 PM
try downloading it at Mirkx (http://www.mirkx.com)

Munsu
Thu, 12-23-2004, 01:53 AM
episodes 27 and 28 were very good... it seems like a turning point in the anime... anyone seen these episodes yet?

ryan92084
Thu, 12-23-2004, 02:13 AM
indeed... was definately a change... i know i was shocked

Munsu
Thu, 12-23-2004, 02:49 AM
I think this has all been a plot by Weller somehow (unless there was an imposter).... but i think he has a good reason for doing things, he is not betraying...

BadGuy
Thu, 12-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Hehehe people actually like this stuff. Uuuuh I saw some torrent questions and I have some answers.

http://www.badguy.nl/torrents/" (http://www.badguy.nl/torrents/) site has the torrent files (although everything is in batch; don't bitch at me about that i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif ) . The reasons for them not being on GW anymore would firstly be the unsteady tracker it had. And it got licensed by Geneon (aka Pioneer).

And about the ep yeah well things are looking like a strong plot there are supposed to be 39 eps I heard so we are near closing. As of now 34 hasn't aired yet so we have 6 more to air and to sub. I love knowing more i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 04:19 PM
anyone still watching this... i think it has gotten pretty good as of late...

from what i hear there is a first series finishing on episode 39, then in april a second series will begin

Mae
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Nice to hear about the second season, I thought they were getting ready to wind this one up. I thought the earlier episodes were funnier, but I still find this series really entertaining. Recently I think I was most surprised to find out that Yuuri's "friend" from his home world ended up being a spy. I wonder what faction he's from?

HaZMaTiK
Thu, 01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
oh man so happy a second season will come its a great series i thought it couldn't get finished up in 39 episodes getting to good

Munsu
Thu, 01-27-2005, 04:39 PM
i think i read in some forum that if the second season does well a third one is possible...

HaZMaTiK
Thu, 01-27-2005, 06:08 PM
wow that is great news if a third season might be in the works

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:43 AM
Since the Kyou Kara Maou forum got deleted, I guess we can resume discussion here..

Episode 54 is out
http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...E38CBB8%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_54_%5BCE38CBB8%5D.avi.torrent)

ryan92084
Sat, 11-12-2005, 03:03 PM
huzzah

Kraco
Sat, 11-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the link!

I wonder how many pages down this thread was... 10 months since the last post before today. Heh.

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Episode 55 is out also

http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...82F2689%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_55_%5BA82F2689%5D.avi.torrent)

2:25
Mon, 11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
I'm glad this topic is still around.

And I was just about to make a Kyou Kara Maou Season 2 thread.

Kraco
Mon, 11-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, it seems like the onesided SALT treaty is buried for now...

Kraco
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Episode 56 - AonE_Ani-Kraze (http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_56_%5BDCCF1157%5D.avi.torrent)

A bit late post.... But better late than never...

Sun, 11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks Kraco. Please update if there's any more. I rely on this topic for my Kyou Kara Maou downloads.

Kraco
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Episode 57 - AonE_Ani-Kraze (http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_57_%5B4A0F2361%5D.avi.torrent)

The episode releases of this series have such a slow pace that it's hard to remember what happened in the previous episode...

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:00 AM
I finally caught up to episode 57, I had to watch like 15 episodes...

Very good stuff in those 15 episodes, and these recent ones have been pretty good...

Seems like an old nemesis has come back again... I wonder who Yuri meant when he said "Why can't he rest in peace?" or what did the Sage mean when he said "Soon, your excessive pranks will be something you can't laugh about"...

I think this has to do something with Shinou, maybe he's behind all of this...

I also wonder what Yuri's mom has to do with all of these since she appears in the previews...

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Yeah. It's quite safe to assume either something like this has happened before or the mysterious villain is some sort of ghost of an old enemy, who pulled similar pranks (if such fell deeds can be called pranks).

You are right: This show has some very good stuff going on. What it needs, though (if you ask me), is more chicks and less guys...

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:53 AM
That's a given... I have three prospects for Yuri:

Raven's cousin...
The green-haired doctor or whatever...
The ruler of Caloria...

Any of those three would do, I just want to stop the fag of Wolfram to stop appearing so often, god I hate that character...

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Heh. I vote for the ruler of Caloria! She's hot and wise and perceptive. Yuri certainly needs the first quality after such a long pestering by Wolfram, and since he's often naive, the last two could also be of tremendous use.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/962/yuriflurin7sw.jpg

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I still find it funny that his name is Yuri, when yuri means lesbians...

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:55 PM
NOOOO!!!!!1!!1!1! OMFGZmack!!1!!!!!!!1

YurixWolfram FUREVAARrR!!!!!!!!!

(honestly, i think that the relationship between those two makes me laugh more than anything else in this show... Can't wait to see Wolfram's reaction to this. As for the Ruler of Caloria... I don't trust the broad... something's up.)

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
honestly, i think that the relationship between those two makes me laugh more than anything else in this show...

Yeah, that was true for a long time. But little by little I'm getting tired of it. It hasn't changed at all, apart from Wolfram getting even a bit more jealous, but nothing new has appeared in that relationship since that fateful slap (and if it went the way Wolfram wanted, I would cringe...).

It's somewhat obvious Yuri doesn't quite appreciate the situation, and most of the time doesn't even react at all. That's why I wouldn't mind if the situation was resolved somehow, and Yuri was free to pick a girl. I know it could only produce far more traditional comedy seen already in multiple series, but at least it would be a change.

Well, at least there is Greta. Instituting her in the show was a very good move. (She and her situation always remind me of Aishiteru ze Baby, one of my most favorite anime series ever.)

YashHime
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Hello I'm new here...

I'm appologizing right now if this question as already been asked. But, can someone tell me what's happening with this anime....Seriously I love it and it's the only anime I am currently following....Cause it's the only one I actually like, I'm vey picky. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif.......

Anyways; I'm waiting for epi. 54..XD

Kraco
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Why are you waiting for ep #54, when #57 is already out? Browse the last few pages of this thread, and pick the links here and there. It's just that the Gotwood main page hasn't listed the "new" episodes. Fortunately some servants of the Secret Bit, wielders of the Flame of Torrent post here meticulously the links to the new episode torrents. Just keep your eyes open. Just don't hold you breath, because the sub releases are quite infrequent, it seems.

Fiss240
Fri, 12-09-2005, 03:43 PM
How old is Flurin supposed to be anyways? If I were Yuri she would be my number one pick regardless i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Fri, 12-09-2005, 03:50 PM
I like the green-haired doctor myself...

They are all probably 100's of years old or something like that

YashHime
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Thank you! I hadn't checked the older pages...Didn't think the links would be here. Now that I do i'll check in regularly. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Thanks again!

andyqkw
Mon, 12-12-2005, 02:05 AM
You can download the anime from www.anime-krake.org directly...

Munsu
Tue, 12-13-2005, 02:48 AM
58 is out

http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...52DA596%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_58_%5BB52DA596%5D.avi.torrent)

Kraco
Tue, 12-13-2005, 08:38 AM
A very nice episode. Yuri used some magic without even completing the full transformation (though he still didn't remember much afterwards). A little bit of traditional action, and traditional plot twists. And it looks like we will enter next the very traditional "bring your otherworldly friends to Earth" arc... Not that I would consider such necessarily bad; for example in Inuyasha those were very good episodes.

Munsu
Tue, 12-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Yes, it was a good episode indeed...

I wonder why Yuri is not allowed to go where Shinou is...

I also wonder why they didn't capture or at least stayed to talk until Belal woke up... They simply left...

Kraco
Tue, 12-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
I also wonder why they didn't capture or at least stayed to talk until Belal woke up... They simply left...

This is indeed a good question, because originally they travelled there to talk to Belal (or at least Yuri planned so). It became obvious Belal wasn't the one behind the misdeed, but like you said, it would have made sense to see if Belal knew something.

Heh, I bet I wasn't the only one who thought Belal was very similar to Theoden under Saruman's control, when they entered the hall...

Munsu
Tue, 12-13-2005, 08:59 AM
I didn't think of that, but now that you mention it... yeah very similar...

Next episode will be good, when the Queer Five finally go to Earth... I wonder how Yuri's life will be affected with all the gayness...

It'll probably be a blast with Yuri's mom... I wish Yuri's brother had more involvement, I think with the action moving to Earth he'll finally get his chance... I'm pretty sure he learned some abilities from the guy he met when he was little...

Also, I forgot what happened to Yuri's dad... is he dead?

Kraco
Tue, 12-13-2005, 09:37 AM
I don't think his dad is dead. Wasn't he just extremely busy with whatever he's doing, some business most likely? I seem to recall he was shown in some episode, and he tried to spend some time with Yuri, but Yuri passed and went to play baseball. Though I could be remembering wrong as well (with all the anime watched, wouldn't be a mirable...).

Some small role for his brother would indeed be good. Let's hope he's in.

Munsu
Wed, 12-14-2005, 07:33 AM
I think the only episode he has been shown was in the flashback episode where we meant Yuri's brother...

I may be mistaken though...

Fiss240
Wed, 12-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Yuri's father is definatly alive, like mentioned he was in one episode and he complained about how yuri didnt want to spend any time with his old pop.

shinji3379
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:58 AM
when is the next epi of kyou kara maou going to come out?!?!

Munsu
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:00 AM
Read the second post of this thread:

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...7236&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=12&threadid=17236&enterthrea d=y)

shinji3379
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:12 AM
thx this answers a lot...=/

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:20 AM
Episode 59
http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...45B9F11%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_59_%5B445B9F11%5D.avi.torrent)

Kraco
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Wow, I certainly already thought this series met an untimely end.

Gotta watch the ending of the previous ep again. I can't recall at all what happened previously...

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:29 AM
One of my friends who has the Raws has up to 74 or so, so the series has at least up to that.

Kraco
Sun, 01-29-2006, 04:36 AM
Yeah. I kept visiting Anime-Kraze forums from time to time, and that info was indeed available. I just meant the subbing seemed to have halted. Although this wouldn't be the first series with very long pauses between subbed eps, of course.

Munsu
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Nothing much happened in this series, but it was pretty funny... good episode...

Next one looks like it will be great, I wonder what's the deal with Bob and the doctor... if not mistaken he was the one who brought the Great Sage's soul to Earth...

Mae
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:00 PM
In the past they'll wait a month and then release 2 or 3 eps in a row. Slow, but I like the series enough to stick with it.

Kraco
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:22 PM
I watch this because I keep hoping Yuri will one day marry Flurin...

Munsu
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:22 AM
I like the green haired nurse myself...

Anyways, episode 60 is out... should be a good one...

Episode 60 (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE_Ani-Kraze]_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_60_[9EAF076D].avi.torrent)

t1no
Sat, 02-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Somehow i can't seem to be able to download Ep. 59. Is it just me or is it the same for you guys?

Munsu
Sat, 02-11-2006, 03:00 PM
It's working fine for me...

I can email you the torrent if you want... just pm me...

Kraco
Sat, 02-11-2006, 03:19 PM
A decent episode, but it's kind of hard to see what's actually happening. Bob is playing some strange game, and sometimes it's hard to see Yuri's brother's motives, as well. I was hoping for a little more fun from the culture shock, but I suppose the people from the other world are too civilized for that...

Munsu
Fri, 02-17-2006, 11:16 PM
61 is out also

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrent...21D862A%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_61_%5B021D862A%5D.avi.torrent)

Episode 60 didn't make much sense on why the representative of Bob attacked them, I hope this episode explains it better...

Kraco
Sat, 02-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Well, it didn't. I have still no idea why Bob keeps attacking them, and he seems reluctant to tell the reason. Perhaps Bob has the box and he's somehow using it to boost his powers (or intends to), and that's the reason why he doesn't want the search party messing around on Earth. Well, that's the only reason I can imagine, unless there's something far more stupid he's hiding, like some past misdeed. Otherwise I can't imagine why he would be concerned about somebody like Yuri and his few buddies.

But I gotta say Yuri's mom is the best character in this series.

Mon, 02-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Maybe it's a test or something.

Munsu
Mon, 02-20-2006, 12:41 AM
I really doubt it's a test...

And yeah, I was thinking the samething while watching this episode... Yuri's mom is really the best character in this series, her VA is awesome.

blizeH
Mon, 03-13-2006, 04:58 AM
Only seen the first few episodes of this but thought it was great, I'm a little worried however that I'm going to get to a certain point in the storyline and not be able to get the rest! :(

I've looked on mininova and there are episodes 72-79ish, the problem I've got is getting the episodes missed out on here from 61-71 so I can continue with the ones on mininova. Okay, in an ideal world it'd be fantastic if AonE carried on doing them to the current point but I don't think this is happening, any idea where I can get all of the other episodes from? Thanks

Kraco
Mon, 03-13-2006, 05:48 AM
According to Anime-Kraze website, this show has not been dropped, so I don't know where you get your insider information that in this "less than ideal world" AonE wouldn't be translating it anymore.

And those later episodes at Mininova are raws, not subs.

carlosos
Mon, 03-13-2006, 10:01 AM
I would really hate to see this anime being dropped. Maybe AonE can do less work on Naruto and some other animes and work more on this one ;)
I'm always happy when I see a new episode in Azureus thanks to the rss provided by the Anime-Kraze website. (which sometimes updates later than the torrent page on gotwoot)

blizeH
Tue, 03-14-2006, 02:58 AM
I never implied I had insider information, I merely suggested that AonE have got a lot on their plates right now and might not have time to sub them all.

Also, why the negative rep? Seems a little childish...

Munsu
Sat, 04-15-2006, 10:42 PM
62 is now out, it should be a good one:

http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_62_%5BD219A8FE%5D.avi.torrent

Maou vs Maou!

t1no
Tue, 04-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Where can i get Episode 46?? Link did not work on baka-updates.com.

Kraco
Wed, 04-19-2006, 06:14 AM
Go to the Kyou Kara Maou torrents page (http://www.gotwoot.net/wp-torrents.php?s=2), get the batch torrent 40-51, and pick just the episode 46 to download. To do that, use a decent client like utorrent or BitComet.

#62 was a good episode, even if it presented nothing surprising. I doubt there was anybody here who hadn't guessed beforehand how it all would end, and why it happened. But it was rather good despite that. Although I have to say I never was a fan of the fuzzy fly'n'clash style of fighting. And this hardly seemed like an all-out battle between two Maous... But the humour was occasionally good.

Munsu
Wed, 04-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Well 63 is also out now:

http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_63_%5BE77E552A%5D.avi.torrent

Munsu
Sat, 04-29-2006, 01:28 AM
And now 64:

http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_64_%5BA4EA15B2%5D.avi.torrent

I didn't care much for 63, so I won't comment on it.

Kraco
Sat, 04-29-2006, 10:44 AM
Very nice episode, even if it didn't actually advance the bigger plot or contain anything truly new. But the one thing that made it all worth it:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8997/flurinchan6vs.jpg

Flurin-chan is back!

Edit: Or to be precise it might have had an element of bigger development, but it was well shadowed, if it was such.

BioAlien
Sat, 04-29-2006, 01:26 PM
haha, it's alway nice to see Snow Gunter and.. is it me, or in the recent episode, yurii alway use the Maou power -.- it's going to be like the Rasengan in Naruto...

Kraco
Sun, 04-30-2006, 03:54 AM
That's actually something I have been wondering. Yuri and Maou should be the same person, so I have been waiting for a perfect convergence of those two personalities. I think it looked like it was slowly getting to that at some point, but now it seems to have taken a step backwards, really. In that way you are right: Just switching to that alternative personality is like an external master key to every problem. I wouldn't mind the plentiful usage of the Maou power, if the idea was to make Yuri so accustomed to the badass Maou personality that the fusion happened.

shibatsu_mage
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:44 PM
One thing I wish for is for the plot to speed up.

I know we just got out of a really "wild" arc, but when they throw in breather episodes just to have them, it's makes a series unnecessarily longer and just aggrivates those who like to see things happen.

It isn't that I don't appreciate them from time to time, but how long are the producers expecting KKM to go on, and do they really think they can hold attention, keep up the animation, etc, when the goal seems to be cranking out as many episodes as they can no matter what the content?

I love KKM, I really do. I just want development.

Kraco
Thu, 05-04-2006, 02:48 AM
The subbing for this series is now proceeding very nicely. Episode 65 is already out!

Episode 65 - Anime-Kraze-AonE (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_65_%5BCB09CD52%5D.avi.torrent)

Edit: It has been a while since we last time had so much gayness in an episode of Kyou Kara Maou. It's as if the script writers suddenly remembered this is supposed to be a light shounen-ai series. Maybe it figures after the previous episode of Flurin-chan sweetness, to balance things. Well, not counting that this was otherwise a bit dull episode. The plot is severely overused in every form of fiction.

I wonder what the next episode will be all about, as the gang suddenly seems to be returning to Earth, again.

Bread-sama
Thu, 05-04-2006, 06:01 PM
I don't know but 66 maybe might take a while to get out >_>, if not I will post here again :)

BioAlien
Fri, 05-05-2006, 05:45 AM
oO

that was 1 crappy episode... is it just me or is Conrad face look strange in this episode...?

shibatsu_mage
Tue, 05-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Okay, I'm rather upset about something and just wanted clarification before I get even worse:

Is episode 78 the last episode of Kyou Kara Maou??? It's all they list on Anime News Network, and that's also the last episode anyone seems to have covered in discussion, AMVs, etc.

If it is the last episode... I think I might cry.

t1no
Tue, 05-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Says 117 episodes on anime-source.com.

Kraco
Thu, 05-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Flurin-chan, Flurin-chan, where are you...

Episode 66 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_66_%5B8C0C2D3A%5D.avi.torrent)

Bread-sama
Fri, 05-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Says 117 episodes on anime-source.com.
Nope... it's only 78 episodes, confirmed. :)

shibatsu_mage
Fri, 05-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, that's not fair. Pretty close, huh?

Bread-sama
Sun, 05-28-2006, 08:39 AM
I don't think it's unfair, it's just another project that I'll be off eventually ^_^!

Kraco
Sun, 06-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Bridges built and bridges burnt:

Episode 67 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_67_%5BB0C9DA16%5D.avi.torrent)

It was quite a nice episode. I'm pretty sure it did nothing at all to advance the main plot (whatever that might be), but it had a good atmosphere and a story of its own to tell. And afterwards I also realised that the almost total absence of Wolfram was one factor making the episode better.

x_misyel_x
Wed, 06-21-2006, 04:32 PM
ah! kraco is mean.. i love wolfram... looking forward for the next eps! wee! wolfram kawaii.....

x_misyel_x
Tue, 07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
yehey!! :D eps 68 is out.. im so happy! thanks for all the people who are working hard for this anime! my fav. ! wee wolfram.. kawaii :o

Kraco
Wed, 07-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Here's the link to the episode 68:

Episode 68 - AonE-AniKraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_68_%5B51FA31DA%5D.avi.torrent)

It was quite an interesting episode. Almost totally located in the ancient history, which seemed to be a tough place to live in. And although there have been some flashes of that past and the fights here and there before, this was the first time a more concrete and wholesome look at the past events was shown. It also hinted some clandestine truth might still be hidden from Yuri. But time will tell.

And Wolfram seems to be corrupting, if that quick smile was of any indication. Couldn't have chosen a better character; maybe this will be his downfall, and Yuri (assuming he lives through the resealing) can finally start to woo Flurin without Wolfram spoiling every effort with his foul presence.

saman
Wed, 07-05-2006, 11:43 PM
very interesting episode indeed. it was nice to have more background about the boxes and finally know exactly what they will unleash if activated. and i wonder what promise the shinou made the great sage keep.

about wolfram's smile, at first i thought he was somehow becoming possessed by the shinou or something (because they look so much alike, see?), and then i thought the soushu in the boxes were corrupting him, but now i'm not sure which it is.

i'm also going on looks again, but i'm guessing wolfram and gunter also have keys to the boxes along with gwendal and conrad (i don't think we've found that out yet, right?). which, uh, might not be such a good thing if wolfram is being affected by the soushu.

x_misyel_x
Mon, 07-10-2006, 09:42 PM
episode 69 is out! Weeee!:D dl it right now. thanks for all the people working hard on this anime! :D

shibatsu_mage
Fri, 07-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Coming down to the grand finale now... this is exciting! And Wolfram is very much the perfect character for possession. I also think I know why, watching over some of the previous episodes, but I won't say anything.

By the way, does anyone know where the original books can be found?

Mizukithepanda
Mon, 07-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah... I have a feeling I know why too... But that's just from generally knowing his character. I think that how he feels about Yuuri (loyalty or otherwise) plays into it rather big time. But... his ancestor who was alive in Shinou Heika's time... what exactly did he give? I may just be suffering memory loss... but I don't think we got to see what von Beilefeld gave to seal Soushu. That could play a big part in it too. Gah... I can't wait for freaking episode 70....

Kraco
Sat, 08-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Wolfram's antics intensify (probably) in two new episodes:

Episode 70 - AonE - Anime-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_70_%5B4AD2621F%5D.avi.torrent)
Episode 71 - AonE - Anime-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_71_%5B5F733E93%5D.avi.torrent)

Edit: Wolfram is certainly showing his true colours. I always knew there was something wrong with him, and not only because of his overflowing jealousy and desire to completely possess Yuri. However, now that his true nature has surfaced, it should be all the more easy for Yuri to dumb him for good and get rid of his foul atmosphere poisoning presence, for example by sending him to command some remote border fortress. After that it would be the high time to start to really woo Flurin-chan!

t1no
Sat, 08-05-2006, 01:57 PM
I always have trouble downloading Kyou Kara Maou episodes, i'm still trying to download 46 and 69.

saman
Sat, 08-05-2006, 11:50 PM
okay, well, wolfram's eyes turning blue randomly would be a definite sign that he's possessed by the shinou. i'm not quite sure why he wanted to give shori power and then sit back and watch him destroy everything in sight, though.

Kraco
Sun, 08-06-2006, 03:15 AM
Is he possessed by Shinou or the devilish thing inside the boxes? Why would Shinou make him act in such a wicked way?

BioAlien
Sun, 08-06-2006, 04:41 AM
wolfram is probably possess by the evil from the box.

saman
Sun, 08-06-2006, 11:39 PM
really? i think shinou. i'd think if it was the evil from the box he would look more like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/saman19/capture.jpg
and not so much like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/saman19/capture1.jpg

Kraco
Mon, 08-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Umm... I don't think you are quite thoroughly imagining what being possessed means...

If it indeed is Shinou, then it would be for some beneficial reason, like Shinou really wanted Yuri's brother to just have more power - to protect Yuri, or for something else. However, you have to realise one thing, should this be the case: All the jokes I made about this being Wolfram's true nature would then be true. Shinou hardly would corrupt Yuri's ally, more likely set him free.

Joking aside, I don't think this series is one of those where friends really deep down betray irreversibly each other by their own will. Although if this was the case, especially with Wolfram, I wouldn't be complaining. After all, I would like Yuri to pick a girl instead of a guy as his partner...

lanya
Mon, 08-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Sorry, I'm really thinking its Shinou who's got him. 'Cause aside from the fact that he's got that (*cough*uber hot*cough*) evilish glare going on, he still seems rather aware of his surroundings. For instance, when he heard the horse he stopped and observed what was happening--he also appeared innocent, as if what he had been doing was completely natural. It's like who ever he's being possessed by has become a part of him, almost. In my opinion, what Wolfram did wasn't so bad. Sure, Sho went a psycho, but he was given the water element so he could reach his inner power... gaah... I'm so confused.

Also, It's a given that he's a key, but what concerns me is how he reacts as a key. For Conrad and Gwendal it's just pain, but Wolfram gets mind problems/brain washed/etc. Well whatever the case is, I really hope nothing happens to him.(shoot me, I like Wolfram's clingy-ness to Yuri). Yeah... That's just my take on the situation.

saman
Mon, 08-07-2006, 11:46 AM
If it indeed is Shinou, then it would be for some beneficial reason, like Shinou really wanted Yuri's brother to just have more power - to protect Yuri, or for something else. However, you have to realise one thing, should this be the case: All the jokes I made about this being Wolfram's true nature would then be true. Shinou hardly would corrupt Yuri's ally, more likely set him free.

i don't know. i think you're giving the shinou more credit than he might deserve. after all, we don't really know much about his motives at the present time. remember that flashback episode with him and the great sage, where they seal the soushu in the boxes? at the end, the shinou made the great sage promise something, that we still don't know about. it could be that he has some hidden ulterior motive. also, if it is the shinou, i have no idea why he would choose to possess wolfram. it could be that he's seizing on possible jealousy that wolfram may feel towards shori, as shori is yuri's older brother and a lot closer to yuri than wolfram is. or heck, it may just be because he looks so much like the shinou.

ah well. i guess we'll just have to sit patiently and wait for the episodes to find out what happens :)

shibatsu_mage
Sun, 08-13-2006, 02:20 PM
I definitely think the Shinou is up to something, what with how Murata has addressed him in previous episodes.

But as far as Wolfram being possessed, though the Shinou might have something to do with that I don't think he himself is doing the possessing. For one, isn't he trapped inside the temple? If he was capable of possession, I'm sure he would've done it long before and not bothered with whatever elaborate plan he needs Yuuri for.

Also, I think it's pretty clear that Yuuri is the fourth key.

miko24
Fri, 08-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Does anyone know when will episodes 72-78 be out with subtitles? I'm dying to watch it!

Kraco
Fri, 08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
I'd estimate shortly after AonE and Anime-Kraze are finished with them.

If you are dying, I would suggest getting cpr or other means of postponing the inevitable.

miko24
Sat, 08-26-2006, 02:10 AM
i wonder how long it'll take.. i can't wait to watch it! thinking if i should go buy the manga though.. or can we download the manga?

Mizukithepanda
Wed, 09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Hmm... I honestly don't know if you can download the manga. They might have it for sale in the US, though you may or may not want to buy that, depending on how they rated it and are editing it. *sighs* But I'm with you on not being able to wait for eps 72 - 78. I can't say that I can't wait, because truly I can (and so can we all), but it would be a really, REALLY good thing if they came out soon. (I am aware that it's been about a month since your post and they STILL haven't posted the new eps yet. *melts in an oopy goopy sad puddle*)

*whines*

I

Want

To

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kraco
Tue, 10-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Skeletons are always flying around in Kyou Kara Maou, and so some necromantic skills are also needed to bring updates to this thread:

Episode 72 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_72_%5B779DF236%5D.avi.torrent)

SteelyMag
Tue, 10-10-2006, 01:35 AM
omg i thought i was dreaming!!!

good things DO come to those who wait!!

i hope this is an omen of things to come. :)

*super crap-my-pants squee!!*

Mizukithepanda
Tue, 10-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Oh thank Confucious. This will definitely soothe my anime deprived soul, since Ouran HS Host Club has ended. I have to wonder why it took so long, but I feel like I have no room to complain.... haha. Maybe that's the 1 am mindset talking.

Anyways, Thanks A-Kraze and AonE. I needed this.

Ja matta ne

Mizuki

Mizukithepanda
Sat, 11-11-2006, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know what has happened to A-Kraze? Everytime I try to go to their site I get a 504 error message. I think that that may be part of the reason that KKM ep 73 is taking so long... or maybe not.... what do y'all think?

Jaa mata ne

Mizuki Kurenaida

(I'm sorry if "double posting" is against the rules, but my last post was over a month ago...)

Kraco
Sat, 11-11-2006, 04:15 AM
Dunno. I could access their site right away, but there was a news post like this:

Anime-Kraze Website is very down

The ISP hosting the website is in the middle of a huge bandwidth redirection and reallocation project. We're getting the shaft and there's nothing we can do about it.

The site will be minimally hacked with torrent pics and stuff, but don't expect forums to return until the ISP has situated itself.

Sorry for any inconvenience. This really sucks a lot.
- kenners - Fri Nov 3, 2006 12:00 am

Maybe that caused your problems.

Kraco
Sun, 11-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Evil leaks out of the coffers, so let's have a look at how the good men fare:

Episode 73 - AonE-Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_73_%5B1A547108%5D.avi.torrent)

miko24
Sun, 11-12-2006, 04:20 AM
hurray!! i love kyou kara maou!! i hope they come out more soon! im dying to watch it!

sairane
Sun, 12-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Just finished watching up to 73... have to say i really like this series ^_^

Only found out after i started watching it though... that the last five eps will probably take aaages to come out ;_;

Yet again... i wish i knew japanese xD

fleshlumpeater
Sun, 12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
I watched like 40 eps and then... maybe i stopped at the wrong point but nothing actually seemed to be happening... ever. apart from relentless politics. get enough of that on proper telly, last thing we need is an anime about it.

Kraco
Fri, 12-08-2006, 01:15 AM
The relentless politics of recent good and ancient evil go on and on:

Episode 74 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_74_%5BC591E3B1%5D.avi.torrent)

sairane
Fri, 12-08-2006, 02:31 AM
That just made my day ^_^

knifecrew
Wed, 01-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Edited: Well, shit.

I'm just going to download the RAW version and pretend I know what they're saying.

Kraco
Fri, 01-12-2007, 06:02 AM
This should help a little with your pretending efforts:

Episode 75 - AonE_Ani - Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_75_%5B347FF26B%5D.avi.torrent)

Kraco
Mon, 01-15-2007, 05:57 AM
AonE and Ani-Kraze now seem very determined to get rid of this series, for it hasn't been long since the last release, and now we get the next:

Episode 76 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_76_%5BB5389A67%5D.avi.torrent)

Bread-sama
Tue, 01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes, we are. Expect the series to get done this week ^_^.

knifecrew
Tue, 01-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Hot damn, this is the second best news I've gotten all week. :)

Spanks a million.

Kraco
Fri, 01-19-2007, 05:27 PM
I'll have like four episodes unwatched now. I really should get back to this. Although with the series ending soon, that number won't grow much higher anymore...

Episode 77 - AonE - Ani-Kraze (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_77_%5BB00B6E41%5D.avi.torrent)

Sat, 01-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Final episode, 78, is out (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_Ani-Kraze%5D_Kyou_Kara_Maou_-_78_%5BFINAL%5D_%5BDCD5659A%5D.avi.torrent)
Yay!

knifecrew
Sat, 01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Fantastic.

I can rest peacefully now.

<3

BioAlien
Sun, 01-21-2007, 03:47 AM
This was a great serie.

This last episode... was i the only one who think they rushed things out a bit?

I mean, there was no real fight, sousho was defeated but how? was the action only 1/5 of a second, and i missed it all?! :(

Other than that, i still enjoyed watching this series. ;)
Now... i gotta find a "new" anime to watch when i'm bored..

CommS007
Sun, 01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Still need to acquire the last epi, but yes the last few episodes feel rushed or at least a lot of things are happening, many twists, thus the feel of developing quite fast.

Sigh, I wish they had more "care free" adventures, but alas time has come to make the true wish of Shinou come true.

EienSnow
Wed, 02-14-2007, 09:56 AM
How I wish there will be KKM II.
Murata doesn't like to say his plan before doing anything...

shinta|hikari
Wed, 02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
I watched this show til ep 12 i think. That was when I couldnt take the yaoi references anymore. But it seems that this show has a lot of fans, can you really recommend this for someone who generally stays away from yaoi stuff? (namely me)

EienSnow
Thu, 02-15-2007, 02:14 PM
lol, this series, is not too yaoi yet to me. I've seen worse, real worse, ^^;;;
KKM is special to me, cuz when I was down on mood due to studies and all stresses last time, it is the one which lighten my days with all the jokes inside.
u should try to go on further on the series, just my 2 cents, ^^

saman
Thu, 02-15-2007, 03:58 PM
yeah, this show i find touches on some genres and then passes them by. in the beginning it was more yaoi and comedy, but later on it got really serious and suspenseful. i can see some people getting annoyed by that, but i found the variety pretty enjoyable

Dark Dragon
Thu, 02-15-2007, 05:58 PM
this is no more yaoi than say Ouran Host Club and i've know alot of ppl that dislike yaoi but really likes ouran.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
I liked Ouran, but that was only because yaoi there has no reality behind it, and serves as only jokes. They dont have guy to guy engagements and the like. But if you guys say so, ill give it another try.

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-15-2007, 09:40 PM
this show really isn't for everybody. it's very goofy and subpar animation for the first 15 episodes or so. it doesn't really get good until much later.

and the yaoi... well, i actually really enjoyed this show because the people who got me into anime were yaoi fangirls and i'd laugh while watching because i was reminded of things they'd said or did. but the yaoi relationships grew on me after awhile, especially Wolfram and how crazy jealous/girly he could be.

i also did an anime review on this show awhile back:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showpost.php?p=284188&postcount=52

Munsu
Thu, 03-15-2007, 12:25 PM
5 episode OVA in production:

http://animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-03-11/new-kyo-kara-maoh-ova-in-production

unicode
Sat, 03-17-2007, 01:43 AM
it seems i cant download episode 69 because of some info hash missing... im using ABC, can someone help me on this ... i have all the episode and just this one i cant be able to download from gotwoot torrent ...

masamuneehs
Sat, 03-17-2007, 06:48 AM
it seems i cant download episode 69 because of some info hash missing... im using ABC, can someone help me on this ... i have all the episode and just this one i cant be able to download from gotwoot torrent ...

hm, I have no trouble with this... You should Download UTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/download.php) and see if that works. I also always download the actual .torrent file, then open that to start the torrent flowing. There wasn't anything wrong with the KKM 69 torrent when I tried it just now.

KawaiiInu
Thu, 05-17-2007, 03:56 AM
Yeah its funny, and the guys are good-looking here.

Rin89
Mon, 10-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Hi! 26th October was aired in Japan KKM R oav. Do you know if anyone will be subbing it?

Tooshar
Tue, 01-01-2008, 02:49 PM
can we get some seeds on episode 52? I'm trying to download it and its stuck at .08% lol

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Go find the batch torrent and download that file from the lot. There's the ones on the torrent page of this site, but there's also a full 1-78 batch torrent on Isohunt, Mininova etc.

edit: sorry, there wasn't a batch torrent for 52 on this site. Try this. (http://isohunt.com/download/16633525/kyou+kara+maou)

Tooshar
Wed, 01-02-2008, 05:21 AM
thx m8, I had downloaded the two batch torrents that were on the site, but getting the ones past that were proving problematic, this seems to be taking care of it though :D and luckily I dont have to rename a single file lol, Ive had to do that before on some big batches and its a pain lol........

Buffalobiian
Thu, 02-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Kyou Kara Maou 3rd season announced to air on April 3rd @ 23:02 for 39 episodes. FTW!!!

David75
Wed, 03-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Munsu mentioned the OAVs
3 eps are available from shinsensub on their site.

Let's then wait for the third season if it's to be aired.

saman
Wed, 03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
what the...third season?? i had no idea there was even talk of another season. sweet! thanks for the info, guys!

*goes to download OAVs* mmm OAVs

Sapphire
Wed, 03-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I remember being in love with this show at the beginning, then being slightly annoyed at the decidedly lower budget as the episodes went on, and then subconsciously comparing it to yu-gi-oh/pokemon, and then stopping. O_O

But now that I hear news of another season.. I want to go back and watch all of it again..

David75
Thu, 03-20-2008, 02:29 AM
I remember being in love with this show at the beginning, then being slightly annoyed at the decidedly lower budget as the episodes went on, and then subconsciously comparing it to yu-gi-oh/pokemon, and then stopping. O_O

But now that I hear news of another season.. I want to go back and watch all of it again..

I just finished the 78 eps. It's true that some arcs weren't that strong compared to others.
One of the best would be, in my opinion, the one when Konrad sides with Big Shimaron from the moment he is thought to be dead.

I was a bit disapointed Elle (Hube and Nicola's child) didn't play any major role towards the end, as she's quite powerful as a baby. I mean her being an amplifier for the kohi's mayhem was fine and probably perfectly consistent in Mazoku's world, but I always seek for more ;)

I tend to think that Murata played a big role at making this show boring. I don't know why, maybe I use him as a scapegoat for other problems. I would have liked that Yuuri is able to control his powers far better towards the end too. He defeats Soushu without knowing exactly what he does. After all Shinou said he was the strongest Maou of all times, this may explain that. And in a way being unable to fully control his powers prevents him from being so full of himself and turn into a tyran... his powers surging only when needed.

Well anyways, let's see what the OAVs have to give us, and this next season with a very powerful Maou and probably the root of all evil that isn't really finished...

saman
Thu, 04-24-2008, 11:07 AM
OAV ep 4 (http://a.scarywater.net/shoku-dan/%5BShoku-dan%5D%20Kyou%20Kara%20Maou%20-%2004.avi.torrent)

OAV ep 5 (http://www.mininova.org/get/1339579)

season 3 ep 1 (http://a.scarywater.net/epic/%5BEPIC%5DKyou%20Kara%20Maou%20-%20%20S3-01%20(079).avi.torrent)

season 3 ep 2 (http://a.scarywater.net/epic/%5BEPIC%5DKyou%20Kara%20Maou%20-%20%20S3-02%20(080).avi.torrent)

season 3 ep 3 (http://www.mininova.org/get/1339056)

Spoilers:
wolfram annuls the engagement? i wonder if this is an effort to make the show a little more serious

David75
Thu, 04-24-2008, 12:12 PM
regarding the spoiler, I think you can analyse this as a kind of suspense around trust and so on.
Thanks anyway

Sapphire
Wed, 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
WOW!! Apparently this show was still going. I totally lost track of this show. I remember liking what I saw of this show, and then getting pissed off at the animation, tropeyness, and monster of the week sort of deal. From what I remember, this show started REALLY nicely though...

I am guessing no one is keeping track of this show? Were they doing fillers or what?

Buffalobiian
Wed, 02-17-2010, 11:34 PM
I stopped after Season 2, so I haven't watched R or Season 3. I should get around to that probably.

Kraco
Thu, 02-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Somehow I ended up dropping this as well a long time ago. This was certainly a rare series for me - it's not like I'd watch shows with shounen-ai vibes every day.