PDA

View Full Version : 216 raw

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:33 AM
oh hell yeah god damn this chapter is f*ckin amazing kimi looks bad ass go to narutofan to get it omg probably one of the best fights ever

Mut
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:37 AM
FUCKING CRAZY MAN

lol, gaara and lee are like best friends now! look at how they got each others' backs!

and kimimaro's screwed... i dunno how he started to bleed from his mouth but i think his illness is kicking in. how gay... and gaara has like 50 new moves now, lol.

and i specifically said... NO MONSTER VS MONSTER FIGHTS. >=O

TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE

The Troublesome One
Fri, 05-21-2004, 12:11 PM
Anyone else getting problems, viewing some of the pages from the chapter? I tried extracting the zip file but only like 4 pages extracted, this happened last time I downloaded from Narutofan.com, I tried to view the files while they were in the zip folder but only a certain amount actually opened. Anyone got any ideas?

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 05-21-2004, 12:31 PM
nope worked fine for me, yeah i agree gaara has got a shitload of jutsus but i really like it kimi was really bad ass with the spine and the shield omg next chapter is gonna be good too

makkura
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:06 PM
thats one wicked chapter !
but i'm ready for some closure now

i can't wait to read what oro and kabuto are saying.

jeditictac
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:22 PM
does the fight between them actually end like it was implied in 215 or is it gonna most likely end in the next chapter?

just wondering because i'm not gonna dl the raw,i'm gonna wait for a translated version

Mut
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:26 PM
fight doesn't end but it seems like kimimaro has landed a fatal blow.

i suspect that orochimaru and kabuto are talking about kimimaro's illness...

ok... there is this one frame where they show two shadow figurines. one whow is probably orochimaru and one small child. i'm guessing that kimimaro. so i guess orochimaru nabbed him when kimimaro was a little boy. and i think the burning candle symbolizes kimimaro's deteriorating health...

and by the looks of it, i think gaara was either hit by that last strike or someone else jumped in and interfered...

also...i see a VS in the part where it usually says what the next chapter is gonna be... so i guess we can expect another fight.

Kurapica
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Nice chapter. Kimimaro rocks.

hornetmike
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:38 PM
whoa, awesome chapter. i knew kimmi was sick. he's finally cutting loose. but his illness is still stopping him. and gaara has summoning now too. and he's a hell of a lot stronger now. none of the genins can take him now. not sasuke or naruto. but even with all that, kimmi is putting pressure on him. he can't really hold him back much. and he's actually being compassionate in battle. and oro's back.

i'm rambling. great. stuff. great episode this week and now great manga chapter

sangai
Fri, 05-21-2004, 02:45 PM
i don't think that was a summon, his little fat tanuki was more or less some thing that he created with the sand,

i believe this to be because wekk gaara had his body rapped in sand and his arms where not free because of that bone whip.

im also thinking that the convo between oro and kabuto was something about oro's arms and kimimaro.

kimimaro's lvl2 is probably the best of the cs lvl2's but i don't see why he has a tail.

any really even with rock lee and gaara, them fighting kimimaro won't be any good unless gaara tranforms into his tanuki. mainly because kimimaro is so far unscaved by them. there is a chance that he just drops down dead from his already failing body.

unless kankuro and temari show up there to help gaara is going to have to transform into tanuki.

Kumiriko
Fri, 05-21-2004, 03:43 PM
I am betting lv 2 is not helping with his illness. Hummm. Ether way. Next Chapter is going to be good.

Gotta Love gaara and his odd Cuddlie Tanuki!

Sidnne
Fri, 05-21-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm actually becomming pretty bored with this chapter. The fights are being dragged out way too long. Some action here and there is great, but not when it is impeding the storyline. My favorite thing about the Naturo series has been the incredible storyline, but it just feels like its been such a long time since anything relative to the story has happened. And they are getting to be rather cheesey with all these transformations and stuff. I don't like the way the series seems to be headed. I remember when it used to be about Ninjas.

That's just my opinion though.

Kumiriko
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:27 PM
Well ya cant Tell what kinda story development there is in a Raw.

Gods_Son
Fri, 05-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Good chapter.

Destroyor
Fri, 05-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Strongest shield vs strongest spear! But Oro said that Kimimaro is rushing to his death, and Kimimaro himself felt that he's at the end of the line. DKO?

Btw that fat sand? is not a summoning.

jeditictac
Fri, 05-21-2004, 08:13 PM
it looks like a fatal blow hit gaara?! ahhh. gaara can't get hurt...

looks like i may have to break down and dl the raw 216 ^-^

w455up
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Well gaara DID get hurt from sasuke's chidori, let's not forget that. And I believe Kimimaro at level 2 may just have that power to take out the armor of sand. KInda expected something like this, as Gaara dying kinda DOES resolve Gaara vs. Kimimaro. Now time for Lee to step in!

Btw, did anyone else think Kimimaro would suddenly not be able to stand out after he took out his SPINE?

Kumiriko
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Fatal Blow? he isnt even hitting Gaara. he is stabbing that Thing he made.

Jman
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Inane version is out @ narutofan

orn210
Sat, 05-22-2004, 12:48 AM
from the next chapter's name i would say this gaara & lee vs kimimaro fight is gonna end and new fight's gonaa start like naruto vs sasuke lvl2 maybe?