PDA

View Full Version : what do you think Kisame means? (84 related)

chambers
Thu, 05-20-2004, 07:56 AM
when he comments that it must be a pain for naruto that he can only perform his techniques 'bit by bit'.
do you think its:
a) a clue as to how come people can occasionally perform techniques seemingly instant?(kakash V Zabuza and Kakashi V itachi)
b)mocking naruto for his need to have a life threatening, half hour of chakra moulding, humming as loud as he can situtation to summon a tadpole?
c) a misunderstanding on my part?
or d) a mistranslation by bakafish??

your thoughts?

?igma
Thu, 05-20-2004, 08:16 AM
i so hope D i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...err..or C, but then that would make me stupid too :+

zindryr
Thu, 05-20-2004, 09:06 AM
My vote is D, i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. (Basically, what I thought he meant when he said that, was that he can't really get his Chakra out in large quantities, so he can only get little bits out at a time, and therefore only be able to do his Jutsus a little bit at a time, if not at all. So I did what I could and translated it that way.)

SK
Thu, 05-20-2004, 09:38 AM
i think he meant that naruto at this point can only do the hand seals slowly bit by bit while other ninjas like itachi and kakashi can do them so fast it seems instantly.

kage_bunshin
Thu, 05-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
i think he meant that naruto at this point can only do the hand seals slowly bit by bit while other ninjas like itachi and kakashi can do them so fast it seems instantly.

yeah i'm thinking that as well

gokudagreat
Thu, 05-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Naruto has to like go through the process of extracting the kyubi chakra and then doing seals and such, while they can probably do all that instantaneously

Mut
Thu, 05-20-2004, 12:06 PM
i can't believe 'bit by bit' deserves a topic of its own.

it just means that since kisame's sword ate away naruto's chakra so naruto can only use his chakra to do small, useless jutsus little bit at a time.

it's not even really a mistranslation. don't look too deep into it.

Assertn
Thu, 05-20-2004, 12:51 PM
you guys should wait for the discussion thread to talk about the new ep....some people havent seen it yet ya'know

chambers
Thu, 05-20-2004, 12:51 PM
mutata thats not what he said AT ALL. now if your taking the meaning from the manga then fair enough. but what kisame said and what you said are so far apart from each other its unreal.

Mut
Thu, 05-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
mutata thats not what he said AT ALL. now if your taking the meaning from the manga then fair enough. but what kisame said and what you said are so far apart from each other its unreal.

omg dude, what the hell are you talking about? i didn't take anything from the manga, i took it from bakafish's.

here:

naruto: ninpou...
kisame: too slow
n: i can't feel chakra. shit shit, why the hell
k: my samehada... eats chakra. must be troubling to only be able to do jutsus bit by bit

that's the whole thing right there. from that translation i said kisame meant that naruto can't do many jutsus at a time since his chakra was eaten away and therefor can only do very small chakra-required jutsus. you asked for other's thoughts, and i gave mine concluded from bakafish's translation. so, how is what i said so far apart from each other it's unreal and how would you even know if it's off by that much... you were the one to ask for other's thoughts cuz you were obviously unsure yourself. duh?i/expressions/light.gif

EDIT: if kisame said 'hand seals' instead of jutsus, then i would've said that naruto can't do many hand seals fast enough, but since i don't know japanese, i have to go with the translation i'm given.

SK
Thu, 05-20-2004, 02:40 PM
yeah thats why i thought he meant, that naruto cant do the seals fast enough, and before he could do his jutsu his chakra got eaten.

jing
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:05 PM
chambers your wrong.
mutata your right. there really isnt anymore to this thread...

Gods_Son
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Think before asking such simple questions, and if it's 84 related, then post it in the episode discussion thread.

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:57 AM
well done muppet. the thread wasnt there, and its not really a simple question. god i somtimes wonder what the point of this forum is. its lik eyou just want 84 topics each about an ep with the word good bad or ok in it.

SK
Fri, 05-21-2004, 08:24 AM
no he meant you could have presented this question in the episode 84 thread, thats why its called episode 84 discussion. and if you dont like how the forums are setup no one is forcing you to post here.

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 08:52 AM
no and I MEANT the thread wasnt around and i have seen no rule stating you have to wait for the thread to talk abotu it.. you need you mind your own business and stop sticking your head in to slide obnoxious comments at me. especially when its like above where your just being an idiot.

Mut
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:35 AM
no and I MEANT the thread wasnt around and i have seen no rule stating you have to wait for the thread to talk abotu it.. you need you mind your own business and stop sticking your head in to slide obnoxious comments at me. especially when its like above where your just being an idiot.

ok... you completely lack common sense. so, you didn't see the ep 84 thread before you posted this. that's fine. but the rule states that only a mod should/can make a 84 discussion thread. right...? therefore, you shouldn't make any threads that involve anything from episode 84. but this is a thread that discusses the events that occured in episode 84... hmmm.

btw, have you found the part where it says that kakashi knows ALL the jutsus?

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:54 AM
interestingly enough the line, or indeed anything resembling it, doesnt appear at all in the ANBU translation.
case closed i guess.

Assertn
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:26 PM
the POINT about not discussing something from a new episode before there's even a discussion thread is so people who havent seen the latest episode yet wont stumble into this thread and read spoilers

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 01:27 PM
oh i thought that the hint in the title would have been enough.

jing
Fri, 05-21-2004, 03:27 PM
You should read the rules. You're not supposed to create threads that talk about a new episode. Only mods are supposed to open those topics. Even if it is just a question about it. Read the rules, once again...

have you found the part where it says that kakashi knows ALL the jutsus?
im still waiting...in fact the WHOLE FORUM is just waiting for you to say "sorry guyz i was wrong"

Gods_Son
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:52 PM
It doesn't matter if you put a hint in the title, you're supposed to wait for the mods to open an episode discussion thread. Stop acting like a stubborn child, and admit that you're wrong, it may help reduce the amount of arguments that come from your posts.

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 07:09 PM
where are these rules then?

Mut
Fri, 05-21-2004, 07:18 PM
where are these rules then?

maybe it's just me, but it always sounds like you want to fight us. not really 'fight' as in flames but i mean 'fight' in a different way.

anyway, here http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=8791&enterthread= y

a simple search with the word 'rules' could've made this thread pop up as the first thread found.

chambers
Fri, 05-21-2004, 07:25 PM
no it was an honest question. its true i like to argue, but the people here seem to resort to flames at the drop of a hat, i grew out of that when i was 12. plus the mods seem to allow swear words even though most people on here at probly under 16, in addition to that the mods dont delete ANYTHING in regards to flames, which seems odd.

jing
Fri, 05-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Because it is a forum. There will always be flames in the forum. Just let them be. Its the same pattern in all the forums.

Assertn
Sat, 05-22-2004, 01:33 AM
i just dont think mods monitor as much.....whether its because they just arent on alot, or they try not to act as babysitters......im not sure.....
personally i think we should have one or two more just to help keep spoiler activity down i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 05-22-2004, 01:41 AM
I'm your local babysitter badass mod. And I don't think there is much of a spoiler activity nowadays. At least not compared to how it used to be...

That being said... *hand seals* BYAKUMODGAN! *effects* HAKKE 64 HITS TOPIC CLOSE-DOWN or something