PDA

View Full Version : Hunter x Hunter

jamoogabooga
Thu, 05-20-2004, 12:04 AM
hey, ummm.....ive' watched hunterxhunter and the ova1 series right after it and also half of greeed island....iheard there was a g.i. final after this.....is this the final series of hunter hunter?....or does it continue even more after g.i. final?....i already know that so far g.i. final is still in the process of being released one ep at a time...but i was still wonderin if there was another seires after this....or is the the "final end"?....thx for any help!

o yea....i forgot....how often does a new episode come out for g.i. final?...thx

complich8
Thu, 05-20-2004, 02:17 AM
New GI-Final eps from us (about 4 of them) should be sometime in the near future (the next week or so if things go like they probably will).

New GI-Final dvds are available on a pretty much monthly basis. The most recent DVD (disc 4) was released yesterday according to the official site. Next one will be 6/16 for dvd 5, dvd 6 will be 7/14 and 7 will be 8/18. So you'll see the GI-Final arc wrap itself up around august (The VHS schedule is a bit ahead of that). Each DVD has 2 eps on it.

After GI-Final there is still more manga. The manga is still being drawn, which is why the anime is coming out as OVA's rather than a regular serial release. They sacrifice real-time pacing for story pacing, which is kinda cool and keeps the quality of the story high.