PDA

View Full Version : Inverted colors?

Myuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:20 PM
As the summary suggests, some of the eps I watch have inverted colors, some do not. I also know that it isnt just Naruto episodes, it happens with other video files from other places sometimes.

What causes this, and is there a fix? Like I said, the colors are inverted. To give an example, Naruto Ep 40, the scene where Kakashi is going to do the Chidori/Lightning Edge that he does where he gathers the chakra to his hand to the point it is visible, the chakra there is red, not blue, and his skin is has a blue tint to it instead of being skin color. Like I said, colors are inverted. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Myuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
I sort of found a fix, used ffdshow to change the hue to either end of the bar, that kind of makes it the right color... if there is a better fix please post it, I'd rather not go in and change the hue back and forth every time the colors are backwards.

Myuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:46 PM
hah, well so much for that fix. It makes everything look ok except apparently hair colors for some unknown reason. Everything looks fine but Sakura has blond hair, and Naruto has hot pink! yeah, anyways, still looking for an answer. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:49 PM
some parts of the show are inverted to make it look cooler.. its there cause the animation team put it there. but i dont know if it really is a problem or just meant to be there.

Cyan
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:56 PM
What he said,

Some of the eps have inverted colors or the like (Kakashi vs. Itachi) for effect, I remember Kakashi's first chidori thingy, and those colors were inverted (or something)

If it only happens to you on one or two eps when something dramatic happens you've gotta wonder if something is actually wrong with your computer.

Myuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:21 PM
no no no no, it doesnt just happen in certain parts of the ep. the WHOLE video file is inverted color. This does not just happen on Naruto eps, it happens on some other video files as well. But as I said, the entire video file is inverted colors. So like if I'm watching all the eps in a row, I might be going along and they are all normal then I'll hit 2-3 in a row that are inverted, then it goes back to normal after that, and so on. Like I said, the whole video file, not just sections of it.

Mut
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:23 PM
well, if it's just not naruto eps, then it's your computer that's jacked up.

Xollence
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:34 PM
I've never had that problem before, so most likely it's your computer and not the files.

PSJ
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:50 PM
hmm try downloading other codecs then

SilentSnake
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:58 PM
it can be something wrong with yer video card, but not neccessary, download latest drivers and/or check your video card on someone else's computer.
and of course try downloading other codecs like Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya said i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:58 PM
you should use the edit button instead of triple posting