PDA

View Full Version : Gentle fist fighting style

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:38 AM
I'vebeen looking over the Hyuuga bloodlimit and it doesnt say anywhere that the gentle fist fighting style can only be learnt by them.

I know if anone else was to learn it they couldnt use it properly because they cant see the chakra points on the body. BUT! in theory could anyone learn the Kaiten or are the Hyuuga clan the only ones with the ability to expel chakra from all points on their body.

Koyuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:53 AM
I dunno. In theory everyone can learn Kaiten, and gentle fist. IMO gentle fist sucks if you can't see chakra points.

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 08:15 AM
They could learn it, yes, but it would lose the majority of its affect without the byakugan.

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah a lot of the affect would be lost but couldnt they shape the chakra leaving their hands into like little spears (like the chakra scalpel Kabuto uses)

I can imagine Kaiten also being a bit crap without the Byakugan since you'd probably get really dizzy. Where as seeing in a 360 degree angel would mean not getting dizzy at all since you see everything allready (how wierd is that!?)

Stoopider
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:22 PM
That would be possible. But if your not poking the right place with your chakra scalpel, you'll probably just cut a muscle or two and would probably deem not as effective.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:46 PM
kaiten shouldnt be too hard without byakugan.....although you wouldnt be able to anticipate an attack from behind or see whats goin on while you spin

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:25 PM
I know we're talking about a hypothetical situation, but in reality there would never be an opportunity for anyone else to learn the gentle fist style, seeing as it's passed down through the family.