PDA

View Full Version : orochimaru =)

viciousHyuuga
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:58 AM
he looked so innocent when he was young, he also dosnt look normal .. was he just drawn like that to kinda repersent a snake or his part of a snake looking family or something?.. it like his a alien

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:02 AM
I thought it was just due to contacts and lots and lots of make up (especially eyeshadow) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Raven
Wed, 05-19-2004, 05:36 AM
Maybe it will be revealed later...... could it be that a snake demon possessed him at a later date, making him truly evil and snake-like in appearance? hehe i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Wed, 05-19-2004, 06:41 AM
Most likely he has some kind of bloodlimit me thinks.

Or probably he's born with some kind of birth defect. Probably he was laughed and scorned when young, thats why he's probably such a overacheiver. And most probably talented too.

viciousHyuuga
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:31 PM
HAHA thats prob why he attacks konoho ..to get revenge for people making his younger life hard, but he was like best student out of the 3 sannins wasnt he?

Terracosmo
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah he was the Sasuke to Jiraiya's Naruto.

Moriarte
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Hrm, but who in fact has proven better in all accounts so far? Naruto (Jairaya) or Sasuke (Orochimaru)

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

hornetmike
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:40 PM
That is definetely a weird style he has. it might just be a blood limit. but if it is, then how can he transfer his blood limit from one body to another. and at the same time acquire a whole new blood limit as in the case with kimi and sasuke. it's weird and kishimoto should definetely explain things on that one.

Kolimbursi
Wed, 05-19-2004, 05:40 PM
isnt it kakashi? he trained in the same group

sasuke --> kakashi

Knives122
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:22 PM
He acts this way now probably because he was corrupted earlier in his life or he may have seen something that mentally altered his perspective on life, and decided to go evil(the darkside so to speak)

jing
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:00 PM
its prove that hes damn cocky and can own.

Stoopider
Sun, 05-23-2004, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't say Orochimaru is evil or darkside. He's just a greedy bastard who wants to know all the jutsu's and rule the world.

Whats wrong with being ambitious??

J/k. Heheh.

I guess it's his inhumane ways of doing it that he is evil. he treats people like resources. But then, you some people like this who venture past taboo's to find secrets never ventured. Need to be a bit mad. Like always said, there's a fine line between genius and madness.

I bet Orochimaru's the only person who knows the switching body jutsu. Or transferring soul Jutsu.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 05-23-2004, 01:15 PM
i think your right, and if im not mistaken he was actually the one who created that jutsu...or maybe it was an extreamly hard jutsu to master or something. ahh im confusing myself.

hornetmike
Tue, 05-25-2004, 10:53 AM
The switching soul jutsu might of been in secret scroll that the hokage has. He seemed to know what it was meant to do when oro told him about it. he might have been shocked that oro did it. but he seemed to know about it. maybe it was some extremely forbiddern jutsus. like the jutsu that revived the past hokages(1st, and 2nd) into other ninja's bodies. Sarutobi and the anbu knew of the technique but were shocked that someone was actually using it.

Assertn
Tue, 05-25-2004, 11:32 AM
that cant be....because oro discovered how to perform it after countless experiments on the bodies of other ninjas that he killed or captured

PSJ
Tue, 05-25-2004, 02:29 PM
im certain that its not a bloodlimit. its just they way he is made by kishimoto also i dont thik its something wierd with kisame just because he looks like a fish i guess kishimoto wanted characters look a littel diffrent than just looking like nomral ppl.

Gods_Son
Tue, 05-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Always the assumptions of bloodline limits with every unique character introduced. Every new character is not going to have a special bloodline to them.

viciousHyuuga
Tue, 05-25-2004, 11:00 PM
that prob why he look like a snake cause snake shed skin ect..

InitialKage
Tue, 05-25-2004, 11:23 PM
he looked/talked like a girl -_-

Assertn
Tue, 05-25-2004, 11:24 PM
wtf? if i met a girl that had a voice like orochimaru's.....i'd be pretty freaked out

Himura_san
Wed, 05-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
wtf? if i met a girl that had a voice like orochimaru's.....i'd be pretty freaked out

Oro has that old female smoker voice so it would not be surprising to meet an old hag that sounded like him.

XwingRob
Wed, 05-26-2004, 03:26 AM
He might have had some tragic story when he was little but I think the reason is the exact same problem Sasuke had with Naruto: he thinks he uber-powerful and can't be beaten by his rival...but Jiryaia shows that at least he is on equal(if not stronger) footing then him.
Another insult to injury to Oro would be that the 3rd selected the Fourth Hokage, it was Jiryaia's student.

phasev
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:33 PM
nah.. he's evil because Hokage 3 didn't make him Hokage... bitter little f**k

kaigan
Fri, 05-28-2004, 04:43 AM
orochimaru turned evil because time was too fast and he couldn't learn enough jutsu. so he needs some way to stay young to learn all the jutsu. then all hell just broke loose when he decided to do all the crazy experiments.

Stoopider
Fri, 05-28-2004, 07:46 AM
Obsessive Jutsu Disorder.

Raven
Fri, 05-28-2004, 09:54 AM
It depends...... it could be argued that you can't "turn" evil, but you're born with tendencies - I'd say this is the case with Oro.

kaigan
Sun, 05-30-2004, 04:21 AM
you're not born with a tendency. you choose whether or not you want to. obsession leads him to evil.

PSJ
Sun, 05-30-2004, 07:27 AM
no you can be born with some disorders but then you have to choose to awaken them or not, sometimes it happens subconsuocly(sp?) like you can be bonr with the tendency to become an alcoholic but if you dont drink you wont become one....

Raven
Sun, 05-30-2004, 08:18 AM
I think a material obsession like alcoholism is different from an internal instinct like good/evil. It can also depend on how you're raised, I guess.

Knives122
Sun, 05-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Maybe Oro is like this b/c hes drunk all the time and the alcohol is making him do it, lol

Gods_Son
Sun, 05-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Maybe Oro is like this b/c hes drunk all the time and the alcohol is making him do it, lol

Maybe not. Oro just doesn't care about being good or evil to achieve his goals.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-31-2004, 12:11 PM
Nobody is born evil. When you are born you are "pure", you know absolutely nothing. The way you grow up and the things you see/experience when doing so is what eventually makes you good/evil on this scale.

Sidnne
Mon, 05-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Nobody is born evil. When you are born you are "pure", you know absolutely nothing.

This is true. Orochimaru was not evil when he was younger either, in fact he was Sarutobi's prize pupil and Sarutobi wanted him to become the 5th Hokage. It was Oro quest for power (much like Sasuke) that drove him to become "evil". Though I wouldn't say he is evil, I would say that he doesn't have any important people. His obessession with learning every jutsu is the only that matters to him. That goal became more important to him than anything else. He will do whatever it takes for him to accomplish his goal and anyone who disagrees with him is viewed as somebody who is in the way of his goal.

The same thing can be said for Sasuke. His only goal is to kill Itachi. To do so, he needs to aquire more power and he obviously will do anything it takes to gain more power just so he can kill Itachi. Sasuke sees anyone who would try to come in between him and Itachi as his enemy also.

I'm rambling now and my thoughts are becomming disorganized, so I'll just stop here for now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Rambling? Disorganized? When I finally read a good post that makes sense on this insane board you stop writing, wtf! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Tue, 06-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Gagagaguuguuuguguagaga

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Gagagaguuguuuguguagaga

Exactly.

orn210
Sun, 06-06-2004, 10:06 PM
lol you guysi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122