PDA

View Full Version : wondering about that seal

Kolimbursi
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:30 PM
damn server.. image wont show..
go there and watch the Saru(monkey) seal: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-Ninja%20Guide,hand%20seals
anyone tryed that yet? its impossible for human o_o'
maybe wrong drawed?

Kumiriko
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Wow. well i guess it isnt impossible if that isnt both of his thumbs but his pinky

The_Fourth
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:50 PM
I dont really think its his pinky, its his thumb and its preety impossible

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:07 PM
lol, drawed.

it's just a fuck up on kishimoto or the animators.

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:22 PM
yep, someone pointed that out before.......makes ya wonder how its SUPPOSED to be (well, if you're the kinda addict that tries to imitate it, anyway)

Tofu #2
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
yep, someone pointed that out before.......makes ya wonder how its SUPPOSED to be (well, if you're the kinda addict that tries to imitate it, anyway)

hey i think that was me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kilzo
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:18 PM
What worries me that you may be trying to do these jutsu's yourself at home in hopes of making multiple you's or summonings a big frog...

Edit: yes i actually tryed to do it myself. The bird takes awhile to do, thats gotta be alot of work to go that fast.

viciousHyuuga
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:49 AM
LOL how trippy is that .. i actully tried to do it haha

Koyuki
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:56 AM
It was supposed too look like that. It looks better when you see it in the anime...

Good luck on your hand seals i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Now if only I can channel my chakra......

Hey, I bet learning this would impress my friends at college! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

hornetmike
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Stoopider, if you're trying to impress people in college with that. than odds are, you have no friends.

jing
Wed, 05-19-2004, 08:56 PM
i wouldn't trust the infos at narutofan.com
i mean just look at their Ninja Items page. they called a lunch box, first aid kit. it even has freaking chopsticks on it, and they still called it a first aid kit. n guess what , they dont even give a damn about ur opinions, because when u try n email them they dont even read it.

Mongoose
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:38 PM
It's just a mistake by the animators. Narutoinfo.com has a scan of the manga with that seal, and the top hand locks with the pinky.

http://narutoinfo.com/images/info/Seals_monkey.gif

Rejoice, ninjas in training, the seal is indeed physically possible. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kakafosha
Thu, 05-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by: jing
i wouldn't trust the infos at narutofan.com
i mean just look at their Ninja Items page. they called a lunch box, first aid kit. it even has freaking chopsticks on it, and they still called it a first aid kit. n guess what , they dont even give a damn about ur opinions, because when u try n email them they dont even read it.

obentoo! japanese word of the day. obentoo=lunch box! ::CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP::