PDA

View Full Version : ninja turtles anime!

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:58 PM
http://www.scary-crayon.com/spectare/tmntova1/

not sure about you guys, but this is news to me! i wonder if anybody actually encoded this to avi yet

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:02 PM
i don't get it. so with some stupid stones, they all turned into wolverine wannabes?

Knives122
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:07 PM
I remember i had a toy of Leo that looked like that, BUT WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS? this i why stupid people shouldnt be allowed to live on this earth. Its retarted, Turtle Saint what the f%#k is that it looked like one of them fell in a big pile of crack

NM
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Theres a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show on Fox and the same show airs on Cartoon Network. Its a cool show but I liked the intro to the old one much better.

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:16 PM
MEGA FINAL SAINT BREAK!!

wooo....its quality stuff.....although the plot of the second episode makes absolutely no sense to me......did those ninjas ask for the turtles' help because they somehow predicted shredder was going to show up? cause, if that big HELP scroll was for something else, then they just left a big plot hole, since all that happened was the turtles fought shredder.

Originally posted by: Knives122
I remember i had a toy of Leo that looked like that, BUT WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS? this i why stupid people shouldnt be allowed to live on this earth. Its retarted, Turtle Saint what the f%#k is that it looked like one of them fell in a big pile of crack

im sure people in japan thought the same thing about the way our old live-action mario bros tv show slaughtered the popular nintendo icon

Raven
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:18 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I've never laughed so hard in my life, that show looks hilarious....

AssertnFailure, you've obviously watched it, where did you get it from? Did you d/l it or buy it? And if you d/led it, link please? heh.

Jman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:29 PM
^I would've never thought that there would be a TMNT anime in all my life but I'm curious to see some of the eps.

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:52 PM
WTF IS THIS, i liked the old ninja turtles better

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
AssertnFailure, you've obviously watched it, where did you get it from? Did you d/l it or buy it? And if you d/led it, link please? heh.

sadly no, i only read through the extensive summary on that site
supposedly it could be purchased from ebay though

but i too, would like to dl this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

lionheart1012000
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:37 AM
hehehe, looks weird as hell but i also want to download this. im already downloading the orignal tmnt's as it is, might as well add this stuff if someone can find it ^_^;

Stoopider
Wed, 05-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's made me hooked on to pizza when I was 4.

I wonder if their the same 'Teenaged'. I think the anime needs a total revamp on concept. The Turtles now look gay-er.

Just a thought....
----------------------------
Instead of having the ninja's as ninja's, since they are 'teenaged', what would be interesting is to give them a very distinct different characterization to them.. But their still all ninja's. Just teenaged self searching problematic and rebellious ninja's.

Probably one is gothic brooding craves blood,
-another is a manga cutesy who turns saikano if you break her toys (Probably a female turtle),
-The female hot chick turtle,
-and one the normal heroic Captain America leader of the squad which nobody listens.

If not as it is, it looks very much like the old concept. Or maybe just become a bit more like Double Dragon. Also the art and colour looks crappy.

I'm not going to even touch the anime. The name itself scares me off.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 01:27 AM
and here i thought the japanese fascination with transformations and energy attacks were just exaggerrated superstitions........

Destiny
Wed, 05-19-2004, 02:33 AM
I think it looks crap. The old ones are good, and should b left at that.

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Wow that just looks like a super retarded episode of the Power Rangers i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

The turtles LET THEIR POWERS COMBINE to become the Turtle Saint, THE MOST POWERFUL TURTLE IN ALL OF EXISTENCE

All I can say is WTF

Destiny
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:18 AM
lol, i found that and everything else about it rediculously hilarious

Rek
Wed, 05-19-2004, 06:11 AM
must. see. octopus ink pizza.

yeah, this is gonna be friggin great.

shadowmantis
Wed, 05-19-2004, 06:58 AM
that's what i call butchering of a cult cartoon. they all became sailor moons.

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:15 AM
It does look abysmal, though with it being two episodes I'd be tempted to download them and just watch them with my mates who also grew up with the original TMHT TV series and movies just to see what we make of it. The transformation concept sounds so stupid it is beyond belief, and they just look stupid (one could say that even in the original series, four human size turtles practising martial arts with eye-masks and nunchuks is so stupid it is beyond belief...but I wouldn't cos I was raised on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif). Shredder just looks insane as a naff dinosar thing...

Then again I saw about 5 minutes of the new version (where all the turtles seem to be wearing white contact lenses i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) of the series and that just seemed wrong and horrible as well...their voices were all totally wrong! I saw the other day theres a new version of He Man out for kids as well (blasphemy!).

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 01:29 PM
It's wierd how they've re released the turtles, He-man, transformers all together. What can we expect next? G.I Joe!?

It would be funny if they tried to manga-fy He-man though I really cant think of anything that would make He-man more camp than it allready is.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 04:42 PM
they also have the xmen kids and teen titans too......
they're goin all out!

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-19-2004, 11:30 PM
An awful idea...

Assertn
Mon, 10-11-2004, 01:18 PM
so......did anybody download the ovas yet? they're on animesuki now i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

KaneInferno
Mon, 10-11-2004, 01:59 PM
wow. so, where can i get episodes of the original series? im feeling nostalgic right now

rickytan
Mon, 10-11-2004, 04:54 PM
KAWABUNGA DUDES!

Shippou-sama
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:00 PM
I suppose the obvious answer would be to buy them in a store? I'm sure I've seen them.

Either that, or you can use Google to look around for them. =P

Raven
Mon, 10-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Yeah I downloaded the Spork version of both 1 & 2 ... pretty cool! Well pretty crap. But entertaining anyway.