PDA

View Full Version : Schools OUT!!

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:52 PM
finals are finally over and today school is finally out!!! if i was back home in mass i wouldent get out till june 30th, but here in florida today was the last day of finals. im planning on going to key west, orlando, and back home for a bit, how about you guys?

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:08 PM
yay. 6/8 for me.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:12 PM
10/7 here. I'll be going to a metal festival then, missing the last 3 days of school. Mwah hah!

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:46 PM
damn.....and here i thought MY college gets out late....

Vattha
Tue, 05-18-2004, 03:41 PM
I get out June 14 and I live in MA. Although I'm only in HS.

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 03:43 PM
im in hs too, sometimes with snow days back home we'd get out 26th so i was exxagerating i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif what part of mass do you live?

JusDaMan
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:46 PM
OMG ALL U SO LUCKY... i get outta school 6/14! and after that we got something called regents week! from 6/15-6/23 and then 6/25 we go to school and get report card. but ofcorse we get back to school usually 9/5-9

Knives122
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:00 PM
I get out 5/28, and they might pass a thing in my district that lets us come back in Sept. so I may get 3 months of talking to you guys with out anyone annoying me

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:20 PM
dammit, i dont get out till, the 11th of june and its still so far away, but who cares ima have time to save up and throw another backyard bbq

NM
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:33 PM
I gotta wait till june 15. Then durin the summer, I gotta prepare for the SAT's again. But the good news is that I'm gonna be goin on a cruise.

Raven
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:20 PM
My last exam is on June 10th. Then my degree is over..... I have to get a job! I'm terrified. Heh.

Catalyst
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:20 AM
I get out 28/5 but when that happens I've got 4 months off!

For some reason my uni doesnt start again until half way through september and the first two weeks back is freshers week(s) since I will be a second year whenn I return it's another two weeks off.

Now all I have to di is pass my exams..........:'(

PSJ
Wed, 05-19-2004, 03:22 PM
i wont get out until 9th of june and then theres alot of partying and drinking during the few days after that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Koyuki
Thu, 05-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Catalyst, man your lucky.. Were do you live?

I'm off 18/6, with 2 months of vacation i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Vattha
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
im in hs too, sometimes with snow days back home we'd get out 26th so i was exxagerating i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif what part of mass do you live?

I live in Lowell. But we've only had 3 snow days. Where do you live?

SK
Thu, 05-20-2004, 06:36 PM
used to live in worcester

r3n
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:40 AM
i finished school last week. got my Alevels now. jst about to go sit maths in (*checks watch*) 1 hour 20mins! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif wish me luck lol. ill need it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

after my exams finish im gunna get a job over the summer, save up for my japan trip in august. if i get my grades needed (AAB), then ill be going to durham uni to study physics in october. if i dont get my grades then im going to st. andrews to study physics i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif!

SideLabel
Fri, 05-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
finals are finally over and today school is finally out!!! if i was back home in mass i wouldent get out till june 30th, but here in florida today was the last day of finals. im planning on going to key west, orlando, and back home for a bit, how about you guys?

I hate you. I still have a month to go before finals. Rot and die, you lucky piece of shit.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 05-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Just took one final this morning and I have another one at 5 this evening. After that, I have two more next week, on tuesday and wednesday, then I'm done. Less than a week to go...feels good.

r3n
Fri, 05-21-2004, 02:28 PM
k had maths Alevel this afternoon, was so so, so atleast that should be my B covered.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:08 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Finals are OVER and I'm done for the semester. I can now transfer out of that craptastic school and somewhere that's simply shitty next semester.

Knives122
Thu, 05-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Im finally done with school now I can run around like an idiot for two months

Arcn3ss
Thu, 05-27-2004, 12:20 PM
heh...

I was out Mid April =D cuz I am in university.

-_- sucks tho...I have no summer....Cant even work...

Iam having surgery soon to remove a tumor from my arm bone. The will cut like 6 inches down the back of my arm, scrap out the area. Then they will cut open my hip to get some bone to place in my arm. Then they will steel plate it and screw it into place with some screws. In the hopsital for 7 days -.-''

*waves bye to summer and his ability to walk for a while and use his right arm*

-_- *ish right handed*

>.>

But iam hoping i have a cute nurse >.> oh ya and morphine...Goooooo Morphine....

I have to get one of my friends to look after my downloads...thats most important...I still need meh anime..

tensai
Thu, 05-27-2004, 12:29 PM
LUCKY asses...
i get out at freakin 6/25....
then i have to go back to school for summer quarter, that means i only have a weekend off;(
and i need to get a job, life is hard, and fun, but hard

by the way surgery is a bitch..............but its good for you...sometimes

Stoopider
Thu, 05-27-2004, 01:05 PM
I've been out of school since November last year. Waiting for damn Uni to start in September....

Been really boring. Wish I was back in school, at least there, I had a lot of friends to leech anime from.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 05-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: Haku_san
heh...

Iam having surgery soon to remove a tumor from my arm bone. The will cut like 6 inches down the back of my arm, scrap out the area. Then they will cut open my hip to get some bone to place in my arm. Then they will steel plate it and screw it into place with some screws. In the hopsital for 7 days -.-''

-_- *ish right handed*

>.>

But iam hoping i have a cute nurse >.> oh ya and morphine...Goooooo Morphine....

I have to get one of my friends to look after my downloads...thats most important...I still need meh anime..

Damn...That sucks. I wish you the best of luck with the surgery man. Get better. Maybe you can borrow some of naruto's kyubi chakra and heal faster :-)

Arcn3ss
Thu, 05-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

Originally posted by: Haku_san
heh...

-_- *ish right handed*

>.>

Damn...That sucks. I wish you the best of luck with the surgery man. Get better. Maybe you can borrow some of naruto's kyubi chakra and heal faster :-)

Heh..Arigato man...

Iam all for the Kyubi powers... >.>

Can i get Aya and Maya from Tenjou as my nurses >.>

hiddenpookie
Thu, 05-27-2004, 08:31 PM
i get out june 9th i live in FL only a few more days to go dude. the last 3 days are finals how gay is that??? shaving cream fight last day wohooooo!!

Washuu-chan
Thu, 05-27-2004, 11:28 PM
screw anyone who is out alrdy!!! BAH!!! - i got 4 more days to suffer, gotta work hard though to pass stuff, im like borderline everything :/

june 3rd, last day... im going to sleep like for 48 hours after that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 07:23 PM
v_v i have to wait untill june 10th..just got finished with one final today (on saturday -_-)

Shadow-wolf
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:11 PM
I've been out of school for years. Sorry.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:17 PM
DAMN YOU IM STILL IN MASSACHUSETTES AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL JUNE 22ND, btw what city i live in somerville

edit: i forgot to quote u kakashi and u lived in worchester? why did you move to florida?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 06-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Shadow-wolf

lol then why under your name does it say your a student huh?!?!? yeah i thought so....

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 06-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS

lol then why under your name does it say your a student huh?!?!? yeah i thought so....

lol, good one xD

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:21 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif school not out for me yet

miaka
Tue, 06-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS

yeah exactly.. you didn't pass the ninja school.. yet.. now!! get back and learn some ninja stuff.. so you can pass academy.

NM
Tue, 06-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Im almost done with school. June 15 and im done with junior year. Im gonna be pretty busy over the summer. I got to study for SAT's again, summer reading, two AP assignments, two volunteer jobs, and a real job (hopefully). But some good things are that I'm gonna go play Paintball with my friends alot, play poker with them, and of course, watch anime and video games.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 07:54 PM
narutomaster that does sound like you will be busy over the summer

InnerSakuraChan
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm out june 11th - then I am done with high school forever. thank god. but now i have to get a job -and go to college - god damn - this sux.

Assertn
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:43 PM
gahh double post invasion!
i finished like, 3-4 weeks ago.....only 1 year of college left.....ugh such a burden, it is

Goingin
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Just 2 and a half weeks to go and im done!
Well... with being an intern for school

After that just a couple of days at school and its done
Got a job waiting for me

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Well, I'll be finished tomorrow *yay* just have to finish last final -.-
goingin's waiting job must be parking gundams..i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DraGunZer0
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:41 PM
lol @ parking Gundams. My school got out last thursday bwhahahahahahaha..... I need a part time job..

Uchiha-Itachi
Wed, 06-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i hope your father rapes you and then mother kills you, Uchiha-Itachi.

I already live on my own, unlike you who lives in the basement of your parents being 24/7 online jerking of on Itachi pictures and waste your live making site's about him and think you are always right about him... there are other things in life then a basement, a pc and anime..

-> www.buy-a-life.com

chambers
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:14 PM
this coming from someone who uses such pearls of wisdom like "youve got to be tough to survive". your nothign but a fuckin ass whole. and for a person such as you to say there are other thigns to life while having previously stated they dont care for the past, well your just a fucking prick.

Terracosmo
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:16 PM
SCHOOLS OUT AND I'M OFF TO METAL FESTIVAL OMG YEAAAH

Mut
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha-Itachi

I already live on my own, unlike you who lives in the basement of your parents being 24/7 online jerking of on Itachi pictures and waste your live making site's about him and think you are always right about him... there are other things in life then a basement, a pc and anime..

-> www.buy-a-life.com

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

-no, i don't live with my parents.
-i never said i was always right, i'm just never wrong. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
-however, you're always wrong that's why you are a failure.
-don't be jealous of my site. you wish you had any skills to do anything. period.
-my family doesn't have a basement. i live in california not fucking kansas, dumbass.

have a nice day!

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:26 PM
i guess school really is out...

miaka
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:32 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif wow mutata... you r never wrong? then who are you... God?

@ shinobi: no.. goingin's job is runing away from me...

DraGunZer0
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Lol @ Mut@t@ and Uchiha-Itachi. I wanna see how far this will go...

Assertn
Wed, 06-09-2004, 02:46 PM
YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

-i never said i was always right, i'm just never wrong. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
-don't be jealous of my site. you wish you had any skills to do anything. period.
-my family doesn't have a basement. i live in california not fucking kansas, dumbass.
have a nice day!

oh you best not be dissing failures
i am NOT always wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Raven
Wed, 06-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

have a nice day!

LOL

I just had my last exam, in my last semester. My degree is over!!!!! Now I just have to get a job, that should be easy. *nods*

Mut
Wed, 06-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

have a nice day!

I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. =D

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:08 AM
haha, quality.......
you guys are always good for a laugh or two i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Go on, don't stop it guys i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shinobi and miaka, both of u r wrong, my job is testing beds at a local beds-'r-us

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:04 AM
lol go figure the lazy guy to have a job out of school testing beds i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SK
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:34 AM

Originally posted by: Uchiha-Itachi

-> www.buy-a-life.com

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

have a nice day!

LOL roflmao its funny he always talks about itachi fans, but he chose uchiha itachi as his name for gotwoot go figure.

hiddenpookie
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:26 PM
ahhhh yess skool is finally over for me time to sit back and let loose 0_0