PDA

View Full Version : Mangekyou Sharingan vs Naruto or Gaara

Superman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:41 AM
I think that Naruto and Gaara would hold up very well agains Itachi's technique. I think that their demons would protect them. If Itachi tried to hypnotize them and enter their mind so to speak, he would have to deal with the Kyuubi or the Shukaku. Even Itachi could not handle the power that those two have.

I think it would be something like Inner Sakura beating Ino's mind transfer technique. Obviously at a much higher level, but still simmilar.

I am not saying that Itachi cold not beat these two, but I do think that he would have to do it some other way.

Destiny
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:43 AM
Yeah i agree. Itachi already gave the impression that he would get killed by the Kyuubi if he tried, no matter how many numbers back him up.

Kakafosha
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:02 AM
i think anyone can beat itatchi, they just need to wear a pair of nice reflective sunglasses i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:25 AM
*Waits for the Itachi fanboys to arrive with words of not-always-but-sometimes-true wisdom*

Pyron
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:30 AM
whoever puts up a good fight with itachi, i just cant wait for that person to fight. i'd like to see what gai would do against him. i doubt he'd make itachi break a sweat though

illusy0n
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:09 AM
hmmm...... just wondering. Gai's a special jounin. that must mean he has some genjutsu and ninjutsu up his sleeve but why's he only using taijutsu? i think the only ninjutsu he used was wen he put his foot into kisame's face with that konoha whirlwind shit and the water was flying around or could've just been the speed of his kick that made the water whirl like that.

Destiny
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:13 AM
I dont think Gai's seen the need to perform any genjutsu/ninjutsu as of yet

itsgalf
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Gai did Kai

hahaha, what a rhyme.

Jchiang87
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:59 AM
kakashi is naruto's teacher

naruto > gaara

itachi looks at kakashi for 1 second

kakashi falls on his face.

itachi > naruto > gaara

also he said in that world everything is controlled by him, think about it, he can even make 1 second seem like 72hrs, what could kyuubi or tanuki do i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 09:04 AM
yes but your completley missing the point suggested that both naruto and gaara have something more to them, they have demons lurking within them, should itachi try to use this tehcnique he may be confronted by these demons.

of course this may be the intended plan for naruto, afterall its stated that itachis controls EVERYTING inside the technique including the flow of time perhpas he can use some kind of technique inside of his own that will harness the power of the fox.

Jman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Naruto + Gamabunta summon & Gaara + Shukaku > Itachi

Garlannd
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Nope animemaster, I stil think itachi would easily take them out. They're just gennin's this guys one hell of a killing machine. All we have seen of itachi is very little. He hasn't shown off that much. I'm guessing this guys got tons of badassed moves that could deal with them easy.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Hmmmmm I think that Naruto+Kyubi > Itachi when Naruto fully uses Kyubis powers. Even though Itachi controls everything in the world its also like an illusion in away because his controling that persons mind in away. I don't think that type of thing would work against Kyubi. I think it would backfire on him.

If those types of jetsus worked on him because the Uchiha clan was still around and kicking when Kyubi was free... they could of just done it to kill him or trap him or whatever. The only way to beat the Kyubi wasn't even really to beat thim but to seal him away within Naruto. So I would say that those jetsus wouldn't work with Kyubi not even with him sealed within Naruto

I can't wait to see Jiriaya fight. I have been waiting since they first introduced him to fight. I want to see what the old pervert can do!!!!!

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:01 AM
i wouldnt say its impossible for itachi to be abale to defeat the fox because of his obvious talent but id say it was extremely unlikley that if one person could do it, the whole village couldnt do it previously.

gokudagreat
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:06 AM
Itachi is really powerful, but people have to give it up and just realize hes NOT gonna kill Naruto, hes NOT gonna kill sasuke (its gonna be the other way around) and thats just the way it is, stop complaining that the anime isnt called Itachi, its Naruto, get over it

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:17 AM
people need to remember naruto maybe a genin, but it took a great ninja like the 4th to defeat kyubi. and who knows maybe even the 4th couldent defeat kyubi and the sealing technique was a last resort.
naruto would kick itachi's ass.

Jman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Naruto+Gamabunta w/Kyubi henge could stomp, chew & spit out Itachi with ease.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
people need to remember naruto maybe a genin, but it took a great ninja like the 4th to defeat kyubi. and who knows maybe even the 4th couldent defeat kyubi and the sealing technique was a last resort.

agree... only thing is I don't think they will let Naruto kick Itachis ass because he is what makes up Sasukes whole reason for living so in the end Sasuke will be the one to kill him. I wonder if they ever let Itachi and Naruto get into it though.

CyberPunk
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:53 AM
gamabunta would never fight itachi; even if naruto commanded him to. gamabunta would see itachi as nothing compared to his own power and thus, would refuse to fight. plus, naruto can only summon gamabunta under dire circumstances(falling to his death in that chasm, about to die in gaara's desert coffin, etc) because he needs kyuubi's energy capacity.

oh yea, i don't think naruto would even try to summon gamabunta because by doing so, he'd destroy a large portion of the town and kill a few hundred people on those crowded streets; not something a noble ninja like a hokage would do.

PSJ
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:36 PM
thats just stupid man. do you think naruto can use all of kyubi's power at once? naruto probably cant even defeat kakashi even if he uses kyubi chakra. itachi is probably the strongest character introduced so far.

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:49 PM
whys it stupid? i think if naruto was about to die kyubi would take over and be unleashed all over again, the seal can only hold for so long, like in the haku fight.

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:56 PM
it's really funny how people think naruto can defeat itachi. itachi would take less than 1 second to put a kunai through naruto's head and naruto would die instantly. the kyubi can't help if naruto's brain has a hole in it.

PSJ
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:58 PM
yea but that wont be naruto fighting it will be kyubi fighting. in the haku fight a great portion of kyubis power leaked out but naruto controlled it and it was far from 100% of kyubis power. its true that itachi probably woulldnt stand a chance against kyubi tho.

Stoopider
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah I agree with Mutata. Naruto is still too green to take Itachi on. I don't think Naruto's kyuubi would help vs Itachi's Genjetsu. Why would it??

However I'm curious to see Sakura goes up against his Mangekyou.. Hahahah

Imagine we see Itachi goes into Sakura's head to poke her with a sword. Then suddenly the inside Sakura jumps itachi from behind screaming 'Kawaiiiiiiiii, you look like my sasuke-KUN' then holds on tight to Itachi's pants trying to get it off. Itachi freaks out and try to pull back his Mangekyou but couldn't.. So Itachi gets caught for 72 hours with the mad woman.

After one second in the real life, we see Itachi Bukake's his pants and collapse in exhaustion.

CyberPunk
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:18 PM
wow....just...wow.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
it's really funny how people think naruto can defeat itachi. itachi would take less than 1 second to put a kunai through naruto's head and naruto would die instantly. the kyubi can't help if naruto's brain has a hole in it.

I dont think Naruto could beat Itachi I just think that if he used that jutsu on him it might backfire. Has it ever mentioned what it would take to break Naruto's seal??

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:38 PM
i think kyubi's healing powers would keep naruto's body alive. naruto cant defeat itachi, but kyubi easily can, and if it came to a fight naruto aka kyubi would win.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: LostAngel

I dont think Naruto could beat Itachi I just think that if he used that jutsu on him it might backfire. Has it ever mentioned what it would take to break Naruto's seal??

You mean something similar to how Sakura got Ino out of her mind with thet "inner Sakura" (inner bullshit)?

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:43 PM
i think kyubi's healing powers would keep naruto's body alive. naruto cant defeat itachi, but kyubi easily can, and if it came to a fight naruto aka kyubi would win.

dude, you're not getting it. naruto can't use enough kyubi power. ok? he couldn't even touch orochimaru at the forest of death and he hasn't learned any new special, significant techniques since that time so he isstill the same kid.

and naruto isn't AKA kyubi. more like AKA 1/10000 kyubi.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah but Kyubi is a lot more powerful. I think Kyubi would see through it like nothing and then Itachi would have to deal with Kyubi in his world. I know Itachi said he would control everything in that world but I dont think he could control Kyubi even in that world. So I think it would backfire.

Also I dont think Kyubi would let Naruto die so easily because they said if he dies Kyubi dies. I think he would unleash all of his power to Naruto. And hope he wins.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:49 PM
There's actually a problem with that though. Kyubi's in jail. He can't do anything but lend power to Naruto and hope for the best. When naruto went inside himself, kyubi couldn't get to him, he sure tried. I imagine something similar would happen if Itachi were to use the power.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 01:55 PM
I guess thats true... but I wonder, I doubt it we will ever see it, but if somehow Kyubi could give Naruto the power to break through the justu because Itachi would kill him if he ever done it to Naruto I would think. I know if Naruto is about to die I think Kyubi would somehow try to prevent him from dieing because he would die as well. Also does anyone know how or any ways that the seal can be broken???

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:01 PM
your not getting it mutatatata or w/e im saying that if naruto was about to die the seal would be broken and that kyubi would be unleashed and destroy itachi. your just blinded becase your obsessed with itachi, he's cool and all but he cant beat naruto.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:01 PM
One way the seal can be broken, if kakashi is to be trusted, is if naruto goes completely insane over something. I think that the most kyubi chakra he ever used was in that fight with Haku. So much chakra was leaking out that he began to physically transform, like a werefox or something. When kakashi felt the chakra, he first thought that the seal had broken, but then said that it was merely weakening. So naruto loosing it is one way. Oh, and you might be right. I think naruto would be far less susceptible to the genjutsu in that state. But it's just guess with not much to support it.

Sharingan Kakashi: I think Mut@t@ is right. If naruto is about to die, sure the seal might break. But everything in the anime indicates that it would require Naruto to be in a desperate situation, and know it. Now, if he's killed before he can come to the realization that he's neck deep in doodoo, game over. I have complete faith that Itachi can do that to Naruto if he so desired. In fact, if he couldn't, I might have to stop watching. Naruto is not indestructible. hell, gaara could have killed him with that desert funeral move he has.

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:29 PM
we still dont know do result of a seal break situation tho do we, let alone what will cause such a thing. we could see naruto break the seal and fully acces the power of the fox, or we could see it freed. on the other hand it could destroy the both of them, or it couls unleash a truly mad combination of the both of them.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:37 PM
hmmm wasn't it said that they where merging together or was that just their chakra. Because if they start merging together they would be dependant on each other. Also if they do that means Naruto would receive full power of Kyubi right? I know it would take a very long time for them to completely merge if they are. I can't remember though if it was stated that it was just their chakra or them.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Jiraiya said it. It was when he was looking at the seal during Naruto's waterwalk training. The seal was setup to convert leaking kyubi chakra into Naruto's chakra. The seal Orochimaru put on top of the original seal made them mix inconsistantly, and messed up Naruto's chakra control. Removing Oro's seal made the kyubi chakra convert as it was intended to. But like chambers said, we really don't know specifically what that means for naruto, other than he'll be more powerful.

XwingRob
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Yeah I agree with Mutata. Naruto is still too green to take Itachi on. I don't think Naruto's kyuubi would help vs Itachi's Genjetsu. Why would it??

However I'm curious to see Sakura goes up against his Mangekyou.. Hahahah

Imagine we see Itachi goes into Sakura's head to poke her with a sword. Then suddenly the inside Sakura jumps itachi from behind screaming 'Kawaiiiiiiiii, you look like my sasuke-KUN' then holds on tight to Itachi's pants trying to get it off. Itachi freaks out and try to pull back his Mangekyou but couldn't.. So Itachi gets caught for 72 hours with the mad woman.

After one second in the real life, we see Itachi Bukake's his pants and collapse in exhaustion.

Heheh, I think this will happen too.

Knives122
Tue, 05-18-2004, 03:25 PM
I still think Jiraiya is stronger, but naruto using all the kyuubi's power at once is like Lee opening his gates, it would literally his body inside and out

Theory: Itachis MangeKyou Sharingan can let him go inside the persons mind right, well IMO thats like Ino's mind control technique that she used on Sakura, now if Itachi used it on Naruto/Gaara it would be like the whole second mind of Sakura thing that pushed Ino out, the demons inside of them would protect them and push Itachi out(dont know about naruto since his demon is locked up)

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 03:37 PM
yeah thats what I think. And even if Kyubi cant do anything at first... after so long in to the toture I think like what happened on the bridge in the Haku fight would happen. And then Kyubi would be able to do something about Kyubi. Hell it might even break the seal completely then Itachi would be in really deep trouble.

Destiny
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:12 PM
If Naruto was unfortunate enough to get caught in the Mange Sharingan, the Kyuubi is likely to freak Itachi out of Naruto's mind. Then again, it's Naruto's mind, not Kyuubi's. But at that instant, i would think the Kyuubi would take over Naruto's body while his mind is occupied and just catch Itachi off guard. He'd just be like, wtf? The mind is gone, but the body's going mental.
Either way, he will be ownd.

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:22 PM
i dont know, it may be powerfull, but when in the Mange sharingan itachi controls everything. EVERYTHING. i mean he could just create a mountain ans sqush the fox a thousand times over. or he could create two foxes to fight the one. i dont think theres any limit to the power as its all inside his head. but to clarify that i doubt itachi could do that to the fox in the real world but when he is subdued by naruto i think it woudl be possible.

The_Fourth
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Naruto cant handle ALL of Kyuubis chakra all at once, its just not possible for him (at least at this point). Besides remember Itachis jutsu speed, he can creat a kage bunshin and stab a kunai to Narutos head before Naruto notice it.

Destiny
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Hehe, yeah for sure, but its likely the Kyuubi can get into Naruto's head then own Itachi in Naruto's mind. Genjutsu only works on those weaker than the technique, i dont think Mange Sharingan would stand a chance against Kyuubi.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:42 PM
you're totally mixing a few stuff... let me go over those things one by one.

A. there's no comparison between Ino's mind control jutsu and the mangekyou sharingan (tsukiyomi), even if you think that Sakura has some extraordinary power (which she doesn't), it still won't do her any good against Itachi... becuase Itachi will simply not care, Sakura can bitch about everything she wants, Itachi simply won't care and will stab her to death.

B. Naruto won't probably go all 'super kyubi' again, I think his body is getting used to the demon's chackra, so he keeps his mind and limits his power (see the diffrence between the haku fight, the fight with orochimaru and the fight with neji, there a increase\decrease rate between Chackra outburst\sanity).

C. Naruto won't stand the mangakyou sharingan, unless he's completly out of control (goku's Ouzaro form ouf of control), Itachi's power will own him.

D. Gaara is a diffrenet case, since the sand demon has direct effect on his brain, so he might have a slight resistence to the sharingan.

E. Kyubi and Shukaku (true forms) won't be touched by the mangakyou sharingan, i doubt that they even feel the stabbing of some lame sword from a pipesqueek like Itachi, it just won't bother them.

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:43 PM
just to let you guys know, if naruto's seal breaks, naruto dies from chakra overload.

The_Fourth
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:45 PM
I agree with Mut@t@ Naruto would die from too much chakra, his body cant handle it yet.

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:49 PM
death boo z iam not saying that itachi COULD defeat the fox or racoon, but i think your forgetting that itachi controls EVERYTHING. if he wanted to he could step on the fox like it was an ant, or become the size of a microbe and anihilate him from the inside. it was stated that he controls every thing within his mind so i doubt anything would be able to stand once its in. gai is on the right track try to avoid it, i also dont think the monsters would be suceptable to it at all.

L8r
Tue, 05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
i dont think genjutsu work on the Kyuubi... even if Itachi controls all of Naruto's senses i dont think it would kill the Kyuubi
maybe it would break narutos seal and then... the world is pretty much fucked

Death BOO Z
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: chambers
death boo z iam not saying that itachi COULD defeat the fox or racoon, but i think your forgetting that itachi controls EVERYTHING. if he wanted to he could step on the fox like it was an ant, or become the size of a microbe and anihilate him from the inside. it was stated that he controls every thing within his mind so i doubt anything would be able to stand once its in. gai is on the right track try to avoid it, i also dont think the monsters would be suceptable to it at all.

the problem is that the Mangakyou sharingan is Genjutsu, he manipulates your mind as he sees fits, so the key to a good genjutsu is knowing your opponents mind and yours, meaning that if the experience your'e trying to cause is unfammiliar by the target, it just won't work, becuase he doesn't know the feeling. So since nobody can be bigger (stronger, faster, etc, etc) than the kyubi, the demon won't feel anything even if Itachi can visualize himself as a giant crushing ants.

the second point, is that we don't know if the Kyubi can be effected by genjutsu, he's described as a natrual disaster, like a storm or an earthquake, i doubt any of them has a conciounse and a mind set similar to that of a person.

oh, and if Itachi doesn't want to fight Jiraya becuase it'd be dangerous, do you really think he'll fight Kyubi? Itachi will run away and shit his pants faster than you can say 'Sasgay'...

gokudagreat
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Theres a twist to all that you guys are arguing about, Itachi wants the kyuubis power and if he kills Naruto instantly then there goes the Kyubi, but if he tries to capture Naruto, Naruto might flip out and get super powered, so theres no way hes just gonna throw a kunai through his head even though he could

this argument is a little pointless though, obviously Naruto will become the strongest in the end, and even if he doesnt, Sasuke HAS to be the one to defeat Itachi

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:38 PM
Well yeah, no one seems to be arguing that Itachi is going to try to kill Naruto, but they are arguing, and so am, that he could. So yeah, it's pointless cuz this fight is probably not gonna happen, but it's still something to argue about for anyone that feels like it. So maybe not so pointless.

gokudagreat
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:44 PM
yea i guess, its just if they pitted Itachi against Naruto in the anime Naruto would either have to run away, almost die but then not die, get captured and then later escape, or win... cause Naruto isnt gonna die... but i suppose theoretically at this point if Itachi just felt like killing Naruto in an instant he could, but if he took his time it might be tough if Naruto released Kyuubis powers

Pyron
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:51 PM

dude, you're not getting it. naruto can't use enough kyubi power. ok? he couldn't even touch orochimaru at the forest of death and he hasn't learned any new special, significant techniques since that time so he isstill the same kid.

and naruto isn't AKA kyubi. more like AKA 1/10000 kyubi.

I think everyone should just agree with Mut@t@. sure Naruto has Kyubi's power in him but Kyubi doesn't have control weather or not his power comes out. that would mean that he can control Naruto whenever he wants...but he can't cause he's sealed. yeah i know people will say, "Naruto will ask for his power" or something like that but by the time Naruto thinks of that...he's dead. everyone should also forget the Naruto vs Itachi idea where Naruto can't win (RIGHT NOW). Naruto would have no chance. Itachi vs Kyubi..that's another story

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:20 PM
All that talk about Sakura defeating Itachi's genjutsu attack is disturbing me. They seem to be setting her up for something awesome. I said this at some point before, but every genjutsu technique shown has been something reckon with (specially Itachi's and that total darkness used by the first). And on top of that, even though I don't seriously think that Sakura could actually beat the Mangekyou Sharingan, I do think that that "inner sakura" of her's is exactly the type of thing that, if it becomes more powerful, would defeat the technique. And yes, she noticed the sleep spell and dispelled it, and noticed the genjutsu at the beginning of the chuunin exam...they're going to make awesome, and it's making me sick to my stomach.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
All that talk about Sakura defeating Itachi's genjutsu attack is disturbing me. They seem to be setting her up for something awesome. I said this at some point before, but every genjutsu technique shown has been something reckon with (specially Itachi's and that total darkness used by the first). And on top of that, even though I don't seriously think that Sakura could actually beat the Mangekyou Sharingan, I do think that that "inner sakura" of her's is exactly the type of thing that, if it becomes more powerful, would defeat the technique. And yes, she noticed the sleep spell and dispelled it, and noticed the genjutsu at the beginning of the chuunin exam...they're going to make awesome, and it's making me sick to my stomach.

LOL makes me sick too.... I dont think there really is a point to Sakura..... other than just a useless stalking ninja that I am happy isn't in the series as much anymore. Even though I thought at times they where going to give her moment to shine it went out quickly.

Zabuza No Jutsu
Tue, 05-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Itachi...whilst i don't like him as much as i did Zabuza...is still without a doubt THE most powerful enemy introduced so far...i mean, come on! The guy single handedly wiped out the ENTIRE Uchiha clan bar Sasuke...and who knows, he may even have a summoning technique...i think ultimately Itachi will be killed....just wondering...will it be as depressing as the death of Zabuza? Afterall, family-killer or no family-killer, Itachi is sasuke's brother.

SK
Tue, 05-18-2004, 08:24 PM
just to let you guys know, if naruto's seal breaks, naruto dies from chakra overload.

where has this been said in the anime? i dont remember that but maybe i missed it. if it was in the manga i really dont care since im talking about the anime only.

LostAngel
Tue, 05-18-2004, 09:41 PM
i dont remember them ever saying that either. I mean it could happen I guess.

Himura_san
Tue, 05-18-2004, 09:53 PM
I guess I'll take my spin on this.

From what I understand the Kyubi is sealed meaning locked away inside Naruto, yet Naruto can obtain immense chakra from it. Naruto cannot summon Kyubi. If Naruto dies Kyubi dies, this was mentioned in the part where Jariaya throws Naruto down that waterfall/canyon. If Kyubi is somehow unsealed from Naruto, Naruto and most likely anyone near Naruto dies. Having said this, Itachi could and would kill Naruto in a blink of an eye. There is a reason Jariaya has to keep an eye on Naruto. If Naruto could handle himself Jariaya would be back working on his next volume of come come paradise.
I feel Garaa would easily be killed by Itachi as well.

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 09:58 PM

where has this been said in the anime? i dont remember that but maybe i missed it. if it was in the manga i really dont care since im talking about the anime only.

it hasn't been said, but why do you think naruto can't use a lot of the kyubi chakra? cuz his body can't handle it. it's common sense.

and you should care about that the manga says cuz that's what the anime is based off...

L8r
Tue, 05-18-2004, 09:59 PM
someone said that naruto is to weak to handle all of the kybi chakra right now
(i cant check who becuse i deleted all of my naruto exept the latest ones)
but maybe when e gets older and stronger he may be able to handel it...

so i have to agree with Mut@t@ on this one

Gods_Son
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:05 PM
No human would ever be able to handle all of the Kyubi's chakra. The fact that it has more chakra than any mortal is part of what makes it a demon.

Raven
Tue, 05-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Think of it like a lightbulb. If you put too much power through it, it will burst. Naruto's the same way. Most likely it cannot be imagined how much total chakra the Kyubi has in total, it's that big, so if somehow 100% of that huge chakra was pumped through Naruto he'd explode.

Mut
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:20 PM
balloon!

jing
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:42 PM
same applies for condoms.

Gods_Son
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:54 AM
That's probably why they have different sized condoms.

Krbadass
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:56 AM
On topic please.

Assertn
Wed, 05-19-2004, 12:57 AM
nah, the different sizes are for people with self-esteem issues

Stoopider
Wed, 05-19-2004, 01:24 AM
LoL at immense ammount of speculation.

Cyan
Wed, 05-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Where did "Itachi is the strongest character in Naruto" come from? in the last Ep. 83. Itachi said that in the best case senario, Jiarya would end up killing him even if they did manage to defeat him, and no matter how many people you pit against him, it would end up the same way.

moral of the story

Jiarya is the strongest character in Naruto (or at least stronger than Itachi, by his own admission)

Hokage-IV
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:04 PM

thats why they wear headband.... never underestimate kyubi's healing power

Hokage-IV
Wed, 05-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Naruto and Gaara can not beat Itachi. u can say they hav e potential but beatin itachi now, is just ridicolous and silly

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Yeap, at this point it's pretty clear that Itachi > Naruto or Gaara i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Snidely
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Do we even know that it takes place within the mind? It reminds me of a spell from my AD&D days, where you'd take the enemy's spirit to the psychic plane and kick the crap out of his soul.

If it works like that, Naruto/Garaa's demon probably wouldn't be able to help.

Mut
Fri, 05-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by: Snidely
Do we even know that it takes place within the mind? It reminds me of a spell from my AD&D days, where you'd take the enemy's spirit to the psychic plane and kick the crap out of his soul.

If it works like that, Naruto/Garaa's demon probably wouldn't be able to help.

if you are talking about tsukuyomi, then yes. that is what genjutsus do, effect the five senses which effect the mind. from the looks of it tsukuyomi messed up the person's head so they are knocked out.

jdmaster
Sat, 05-22-2004, 11:00 AM
The fact is if next episode we saw the entire cast turn evil and attack naruto in a fight to the death in an enclosed space with no way out , hed still win somehow , and yup hed probably save sakura while he was at it, because of the simple fact hes not going to die until possibly but unlikely the last ep. Any character that fights naruto seriously with the intent of killing him will be beaten unless someone interferes and the same thing probably stands for sasuke and as funny as it may be probably sakura too.

Y
Sat, 05-22-2004, 03:45 PM
in the last Ep. 83. Itachi said that in the best case senario, Jiarya would end up killing him even if they did manage to defeat him, and no matter how many people you pit against him, it would end up the same way.

Because that translation is at odds with two other sub groups and the manga translators, and ANBU's words are not gospel.

psychofusion
Fri, 05-28-2004, 02:05 AM
while it may be fun to debate this topic. Commen sense lets us know that Itashi can NOT beat Naruto under any circumstances. I can gaurentee Itashi will not kill naruto. Some way Naruto would win that fight and im sure everyone here would admit that. It may be a really stupid way. (inner sakura vs ino) but bottom line is Itashi can not defeat the main chracter of an anime.

kaigan
Fri, 05-28-2004, 04:19 AM
uh...... right now, naruto will get owned by itachi. didn't you guys listen to what jaraiya said? Itachi is on a different level than them. He's on the level of jaraiya, even Orochimaru couldn't beat him, what makes you guys think that naruto and gaara can win? people are just sucked into the fact that naruto's determination will beat itachi. Well, you're wrong and just plain dumb.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 05-28-2004, 10:23 AM
Okay here's the facts. (damn i havent been on for a while)

Mangeyou Sharingan is a mental attack, HE controls everything in "that world" and can do anything he wished, if he wanted to kill someone and make him one ounce he can. Thus if even if you don't look into his eyes, it forces you to not read his full body motions and predict an attack, thus leaving you helpless.

O <----=Body needed to predict the movments and attack accordingly, just knowing the feet paterns
-|- <----/makes it difficult to find out where his punches, kunais, jutsu's and ect are going to launch from
/\

Naruto's Kyuubi powers may not stop itachi, since once you see the attack, you can really just say your dead, Mentaly the Fox does not control or aid Naruto, Physicaly he gives naruto Charka.

Lets put Itachi's Full power into effect. Since when he was battling Kakashi, Itachi didn't unleash anything beside the Mangeyou Sharingan. As kakashi said "Becarful, he became the leader for anbu at 13!" "No, he's not even showing his true powers yet" Or something along those lines. And Orochimaru said that even Itachi is stronger.

Mentaly Kyubi is helpless, so what if it unleashes all its power? Once the mangeyou sharingan locks its done. But if the Kyubi's powers unleash FULL before the lock on, then there could be a different question. But since for naruto this is still impossible, since he cannot even unleash 50% of Charka because the body does not accept the high ammounts of charka and cannot handle it (From infering of how powerful kyubi was and the talking of Jiraya) Thus Naruto would die instantly if he didnt know what hit him. The key to killing naruto is to go in fast before Kyubi awakens.

As for Gaara, he would be dead before he unleased his Full Form.