PDA

View Full Version : naruto 82

Tommie
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:05 PM
y is naruto 82 soo glitchy??.....all the other episodes seem fine......

SK
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:07 PM
are you fuckin retarted you already made this thread you dont have the right codec, its you, not the ep. ive seen this thread like 10 times it gets annoying after a while, people should look first. try vlc btw which has been said 50000000000 times already.

chambers
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
maybe he needed more help, if topics weren't locked 5 seconds after someone posts them on this forum then maybe he wouldnt have had to make another, why a help topic has to be locked on the second post is beyond me, its hardly like to develop into a vast array of flames in such a shot space, although you seem to have that in mind with this one.......

EDIT: no offense like S-K

L8r
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:22 PM
the other 82 topic got answered and he fixed it.... why leave it opened?
and if "Tommie" toke the time to read the "Problems with Naruto 82?" post then he would prolly fix his problem....
no need to open 2 topics on the same thing if there is a topic on it already, that has the answer in it

chambers
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:28 PM
no i dont think he said he fixed it....... it was just an answer telling him how to. perhpas he coudlnt find what the othe rposter mentiond?
still regardless of his possible incompetance i still see no reason why a topic asking for help needs to be closed. if its answered then there wont be any posts in there, if it hasnt then there will be.

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Weeee

Thread closed