PDA

View Full Version : naruto episodes

Tommie
Sun, 05-16-2004, 05:23 PM
where can i find all the raw episodes of naruto and is there a way where i can download all the anbu subs?

Aeon
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:04 PM
All the A/A sub's are on the gotwoot main page, here's a link to all the episodes from 1-83 http://www.gotwoot.net/series.php?p=info&sec=1, to download the eps you'll need bit torrent can get here (http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/). You can check Anime.mircx.com for all the latest raws

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 05-16-2004, 06:10 PM
go here for dl anbu eps

http://www.animeground.com/pages/animelistdl.asp

kage_bunshin
Sun, 05-16-2004, 08:25 PM
I think its almost impossible to find ALL the RAW eps of Naruto. but you can find the latest ones at www.downloadanime.org, www.saiyaman.info/bt, www.l33t-raws.com/bt

Tommie
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:02 PM
i mean where can i download all the anbu subtitles....just the subs......

SK
Mon, 05-17-2004, 03:09 PM
bittorrent- try animesuki.com
direct dl- try dbz-media.nl (A&A and TW) or digital-sector.com

NL|MegaMika
Mon, 05-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Probably nowhere, AA would be crazy by giving their scrips away.

Jed
Mon, 05-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Most fansub groups dont release translations/scripts/anything, AonE/ANBU included.

chambers
Mon, 05-17-2004, 05:05 PM
would anyone be interested in a set of scripts from AA versions of naruto? when my exams finish on the 30th (i think) i will have months off so could undertake such a task if there was sufficient interest in it!

Gobd
Mon, 05-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Wouldn't be that much of a task to type up the scripts from the movies, just play it back at 1.5x speed or so since there isn't much text in Naruto and type it all up over the course of a week or so. Nothing Aone/ANBU could do about you typing up their scripts as they aren't copywritten bu Aone/ANBU or anything like that. The timing could be a problem though, you'd have to insane to spend long enough to also copy the timing into your newly typed up script.

I'm not interested in it, without the timing info a script is almost useless and I doubt you'd take long enough to do timing info too. If you were thinking about doing timing info also then go ahead! Maybe I could make myself some custom episodes.

Kumiriko
Mon, 05-17-2004, 08:54 PM
I wish they had the anbu eps 83. For some reason the torrent is being Really Metal to me

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:40 AM
gobd, i dont know what your talking about, you cant type the scripts out a normal speed let alone 1.5 speed. also wtf woudl you need timing for? theatre scripts dont contain timing, neither do film scripts. it woudl just be a transcript thats all.

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 11:58 AM
chambers, who says film scripts dont contain timing? besides, you cant compare those scripts to cartoon ones......because those you just record video and audio at the same time......with cartoons and anime, you have to sync the dialogue with the images manually, and so timing is very important

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 12:08 PM
umm no i think you find the animation of the mouth is fitted into place AFTER the voice recording has been done.

and who says? i do. i study and analyse them and have even had a few goes at writing them. go read a play, you will see how timing is hardly ever incorperated into a script, if it is its to do with a particular movement and neevr to do with a routine scene (for example there may be an indication to 'pause' after an important speech, but there will never be an order to speak form xx:xx to yy:yy)..

but like you said you cant compare them (perhaps not, ive only ever read the script to animated films) but like i said at first the voice acting is done first, then matched with the animation.

also the timing is the job of the director, not the script writer, often the writer will have no control whatsoever over anything you see on screen, just the story and dialouge.

Assertn
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:26 PM
well im not really sure how they do it specifically at a cartoon studio.....im sure timing is still important cause no cartoon has constant dialogue, and you need to know how much time there is in between lines, as well as how much of the 30 min cutoff you have to work with

but in this case specifically, the video has already been done....nobody is gonna go and redraw those naruto episodes after you guys pull the script

chambers
Tue, 05-18-2004, 02:33 PM
well obviously..........which further negates the need for nay kind of timing system.
and iam telling you the voice gets done first, then the animation, this way the voice can be manipulated at will and we wouldnt get a horrible dubbing style movement of the mouth.
also of course no one will redo the animation, alls i suggested is that i compile a script of the dialouge. obviously not a well acepted ideas however, so ill leave it.